REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   great sex with a 7 or okay sex with a 10? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/563196-great-sex-7-okay-sex-10-a.html)

DanHibiki 02-03-2009 01:25 AM

great sex with a 7 or okay sex with a 10?

I remember this was the poll question on the Pratt & Taylor show (team1040 sports radio talk show for those who do not know) a few years ago.

I remember Pratt's answer was "okay sex with a 10...all she has to do is lay there and it's great!"

And given my history, I agree.

Sorry I'm too retarded and tired to find the add poll button.

TreeHugger 02-03-2009 01:30 AM

Okay sex with a 10, duhhh. Sex is just practice. So we would just have to keep on practicing ^^

asian_XL 02-03-2009 04:34 AM

great sex with a 10.

stewie 02-03-2009 05:30 AM

hmmm well....if you can have amazingly mind blowing sex with a 7....and just normal sex with a 10...

id go for the 7 in hopes to pick up some new moves and shit! THAT WAY, the 10's will come to me, and ill rock their world!

but ive done 10's...none of them have been average in bed, they all know what their doing!

hotjoint 02-03-2009 06:58 AM

10's all the way

vmec 02-03-2009 08:24 AM

All answers except for one prove how superficial some guys or most guys are.

I'd take great sex with a 7 over meh sex with a 10 anyday, or everyday for the rest of my life. In my "experience" if you will 'meh' sex means meh in all other aspects of the relationship.

Culture_Vulture 02-03-2009 08:44 AM

7 isn't that bad when it comes down to my scale.
Then again, I rate most girls under 6 and most of those under 5.

Great sex with 7, because it doesn't make a difference when the lights are off.

BoneThug 02-03-2009 10:21 AM

id go with the 7 hands down. especially if the condition is she just lays there. nothing is more boring then a girl who just lays there and takes it.

BlitzBlitz 02-03-2009 10:45 AM

17, if you know what i mean ;)

hotjoint 02-03-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez (Post 6260946)

:lol

you 02-03-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

+9999 :lol

Noir 02-03-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6260909)
nothing is more boring then a girl who just lays there and takes it.

I knew people would misunderstand the scope of the question.

The above described sex = FAIL/bad sex. Which is not the question here and therefore does not apply. What applies here are:

Okay sex = good sex/alright sex
Great Sex = Great sex.

The comparison is more like:

A smokin' hot girl + good/alright sex
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...misa-campo.jpg

vs.

mediocre/kinda cute girl + great sex.
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...-82/taekoC.jpg

B-DiZzLe 02-03-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

+1

BoneThug 02-03-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonogunn8 (Post 6260560)
I remember this was the poll question on the Pratt & Taylor show (team1040 sports radio talk show for those who do not know) a few years ago.

I remember Pratt's answer was "okay sex with a 10...all she has to do is lay there and it's great!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6261209)
I knew people would misunderstand the scope of the question.

The above described sex = FAIL/bad sex. Which is not the question here and therefore does not apply. What applies here are:

Okay sex = good sex/alright sex
Great Sex = Great sex.

The comparison is more like:

A smokin' hot girl + good/alright sex
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...misa-campo.jpg

vs.

mediocre/kinda cute girl + great sex.
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...-82/taekoC.jpg

you didnt make the post, how come you get to describe the variables?

in the bold he says she lays there and takes it.

BoneThug 02-03-2009 02:18 PM

and if those are the two girls, and under that blue shirt she has tits, im still going for the mediocre.

that chick aint bad at all.

disclaimer: from what i can see. if she turns out ot be fat im gonna hate you

vmec 02-03-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6261280)

isn't that what all you boys claim to be bad sex? a chick that just lays there?

well for the ladies "okay sex" would be what? nothing but missionary? sorry but I don't care how very fine he was... he could be Lewis Hamilton but if missionary was all I got, I'd take the '7'... hell I'd take a '5' over that.

BoneThug 02-03-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmec (Post 6261327)
isn't that what all you boys claim to be bad sex? a chick that just lays there?

well for the ladies "okay sex" would be what? nothing but missionary? sorry but I don't care how very fine he was... he could be Lewis Hamilton but if missionary was all I got, I'd take the '7'... hell I'd take a '5' over that.

yup. that is exactly almost word for word what i said. id rather have the 7 who does stuff then the hot girl who lays there and takes it.

edit: on rereading the OP, i see that maybe you meant what he was saying instead.

Lil Bastrd 02-03-2009 03:40 PM

Totally a 7 that was Great in bed. beauty fades and beauty is in the eye of the beholder as we all like different things. It's always interesting to see the guys that have to have women that are attractive to other ppl and that is the most important part of her to them. I'd rather be having awesome sex and have ppl think I'm having awesome sex. :)

kanachan 02-03-2009 08:10 PM

I'm with vmec and BoneThug

If the sex isn't all that great, and the guy's a looker, he could potentially blame his poor performance on the girl instead.

Definitely rather take the 7 than the 10 any day.

Noir 02-03-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6261280)
you didnt make the post, how come you get to describe the variables?

Dude, c'mon man, you misinterpreted things again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonogunn8 (Post 6260560)

I didn't set the variable. The bold is just an example of an opinion provided. Laying there is not the standard of "okay sex."

Pratt is stating that a having a 10 of a girl raises the sexual experience so much that bad sex (just laying there) still = good experience. He's emphasized his point about "10 rate girls" by going below what the standard of what "okay sex" is.

BoneThug 02-03-2009 08:34 PM

lol i didnt even read it i just scanned. my bad

rsx 02-03-2009 09:50 PM

I vote 7 (great sex).

Nothing's more of a turn off than a girl pulling off the 'dead position'

Noir 02-03-2009 11:34 PM

I still haven't come to a conclusion though. Here's what's holding me back:

Great sex is great and all, but isn't the attraction between a couple a huge factor for a great sexual experience? That being said, I do see many guys here that I'm confident will sell out the Hottest Girl in the Neighborhood, or Hottest Girl in School for the likes of a celebrity like a Misa Campo/Jessica Alba/Kelly Hu. I mean, we're talking about perfect 10 girls aren't we?

Also, just like someone said, "Sex > Looks because looks fade over time". But do people realize that Sex no matter how good will get boring over time as well? I mean, there's only so much one can do, and at that point, everything just gets repetitive, no matter the variation.

Just wondering if people have taken those into account or thought that far.

Grandmaster TSE 02-04-2009 12:30 AM

much rather have the great sex

DanHibiki 02-04-2009 01:21 AM

I wish I remembered EXACTLY what the poll question was so as to avoid all this ambiguity. I apologize for that as even though I started the topic, I dun even know the exact defining lines as to what's considered "okay" sex.

And yes, Noir was dead on about his analysis on what Pratt's opinion was trying to entail in case anyone is wondering.

Personally, sex isn't that great if the girl isn't that attractive...if she's just average it doesn't give me that caveman urge to go all out on her.

Am I shallow...or have high standards? :P