REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,538 Times in 495 Posts
Looks like you got fucccccked up in westbank lol.
Advertisement
cdizzle_996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:02 AM   #27
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeggs686 View Post
theres pretty well no way somebody could go two years without even getting one ticket, that makes no sense to me.
11 years. No tickets.
misteranswer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:50 AM   #28
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
^My wife's been driving for 26 years and never had a ticket or an at-fault accident.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #29
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
Just adding a note of clarity here...."wreckless" means "no wrecks while driving"...reckless means "no brains while driving". Semantics !!
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #30
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
oh darn, you got me, congratulations, do you want a cookie? can you blame me, you want everyone knowing your a dumb ass? didnt think so, you'd probably do the exact same thing, but im glad you took the time to post that good job.

that's not how you spell "you're" (pet peeve). btw can i get a cookie too? but seriously, that's one fked up record u have there. i speed all day long and i got 2 tickets, what kind of retarded things did you do to get that many?

anyways icbc can prohibit you from driving for any reason they want and for that many points and tickets (not trying to bash on you) i'm rather surprised they didn't go longer. my friend got 1/4 of the points you have there and got 12 months plus none of his were cop chases or driving without due care.

there's not much you can do other than getting a lawyer but keep in mind if you bring more attention to it they have the ability to raise it even more.

I seriously hope you learned your lesson for the sake of everybody else on the road.

Quote:
they had never noted that i was on "probation" i never received a letter stating after the first prohibition that i was being watched closely for a certain amount of time... how the hell does anyone drive after receiving a ticket then after being prohibited? basically im going to be stuck with an N for the rest of my life?? theres pretty well no way somebody could go two years without even getting one ticket, that makes no sense to me.
i speed everyday and the last time i got a ticket was 2.5 years ago.
MegaMx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #31
e-thugger*

Regarding the probation, you were notified but it seems you just don't want to admit that. How do I know? I've been prohibited three times, and am still on probation right now.