REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   This girl and mixed hints (https://www.revscene.net/forums/563462-girl-mixed-hints.html)

cowboymp 02-05-2009 12:46 AM

This girl and mixed hints

Hey just wondering people's opinions.
I've been hanging with this girl, mainly going out for drinks and partying and what not, for about the last 3 months or so. I know she likes me a lot and we always talk about going out and being a couple but its always when were drunk. I always wake up with her next to me, but we rarely have sex often because we just talk till we fall asleep pretty much. When we wake up i don't feel the same vibe as the night before but yet she always wants to hang out like 2-3 times a week.
We have had sex many times but it seems like lately shes not into it or i dont even know. We've basically told each-other how we feel the last 5 or so times we've hung out but it never seems as though she wants to still be a "couple" as per say when we wake up.
I can't read her at all nor do i know what to do or what she wants.

BoneThug 02-05-2009 12:52 AM

college? if so most people want the sex and friendship without the strings and attachment. meaning she wants your dick and your friendship, but not you telling her she cant hang with other guys and pretty much do whatever she wants. basically she is giving you what almost every guy wants. effortless alcohol induced sex without any guilt or attachment. ride the storm

cowboymp 02-05-2009 12:55 AM

See i totally get what your saying, but 99% of the time its her telling me how she feels and that we should be going out. I usually just agree sometimes not even haha
But she never remembers us even talking about it, or it doesn't seem like it

BabyblooLexus 02-05-2009 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboymp (Post 6264491)
We have had sex many times but it seems like lately shes not into it or i dont even know. We've basically told each-other how we feel the last 5 or so times we've hung out but it never seems as though she wants to still be a "couple" as per say when we wake up.

maybe she's getting impatient from u not asking her out soon enough, and starting to get worried that ure interest for her is starting to die out.
i jsut want to make sure that i dont mean that as a critisism towards u in anyway lol
and she always told you this stuff when she was drunk right.. nd u know how it is when ure drunk, you always tell the truth.
but if the ONLY times you feel chemistry wit her is when u guys are hammerd then u might wna chill wit her wit both of u sober a few times and judge from that..

im not too clear on sober/drunk state u guys are in EVERY time you hang out... but if u HAVE hung out wit her sober, and its been great. THEN OMG WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ASK HER OUT.

hope it goes well! good luck =)

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-05-2009 01:38 AM

lol just ask her out already man.

hotjoint 02-05-2009 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6264577)
lol just ask her out already man.

:werd:

cruz-in 02-05-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboymp (Post 6264491)

When we wake up i don't feel the same vibe as the night before but yet she always wants to hang out like 2-3 times a week.

are you sure your not liking her for what she looks like? attraction in terms of lust. maybe you like her physically but something is throwing you off?

ah_cat 02-06-2009 12:37 AM

maybe she wants you wrapped around her little finger.

IMO, when ppl are drunk, don't they speak the truth??

BoneThug 02-06-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah_cat (Post 6266485)
maybe she wants you wrapped around her little finger.

IMO, when ppl are drunk, don't they speak the truth??

when im drunk, i say whatever i feel i have to say

cowboymp 02-06-2009 01:21 AM

I'd say some things do throw me off about her.
But she is like a 9.5/10 chick so i mean i'm def attracted to her.
I just don't know the play, shes about 4 years younger than me, i'm 24, always got tons of guys posting on her fb wall n what not.
I think what throws me off the most is me thinking that shes prob sleeping with other people and not sleeping with me. We haven't had sex the past few times that we have hung out, but we sleep naked. And its not like i'm not trying n putting the moves

poweredbyph 02-06-2009 10:57 PM

hmm 9.5.. post some pics of her!

What I don't get is that you guys hang out alot and had sex for the last 3 months. Doesn't that make you a couple automatically?

ah_cat 02-08-2009 01:10 AM

why are girls so easy these days, gosh darn it???!

SiRV 02-08-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah_cat (Post 6269600)
why are girls so easy these days, gosh darn it???!

time to drop your wall ;)

jk!

ah_cat 02-08-2009 11:47 PM

^ huh?
am i too old to even know what you meant by "drop my wall"?

BoneThug 02-08-2009 11:57 PM

facebook maybe

BallPeenHammer 02-11-2009 01:58 PM

from the way you're sounding,

you sound like a wimp.

Man up, and ask her out, or give a proper answer.
you're shitting around too much. just be straight up. She's been with you so far, or so it seems.

tom827 02-14-2009 07:18 AM

i say u can just keep it the way it is w/ the girl if u dun want any commitments but if ur wanting something more than now than by all means take action but the way i see it now is ur starting to fall for her more and that's the reason y u want a title i guess that's wat u call it w/ her...

danlee78 02-14-2009 03:37 PM

stick it in the bum while she's sleeping as most RSers say, LOL