REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Adbot (https://www.revscene.net/forums/564154-adbot.html)

bossxx 02-10-2009 01:13 PM

Adbot

For whatever reason, my thread regarding adbot was closed. I guess this is the easiest way to resolve a simple issue/ explanation. I know the RS community is generally young and immature but I didn't expect it from the moderators. It is quite humorous actually that you did this. Your efforts are second to none.

Although I don't consider myself to be a senior member who posts an extreme amount, I would consider myself one who visits and posts daily since 2002 and one of only a few dozen who actually donated money to RS. This alone leads me to believe that RS doesn't give a shit about its members. If I was a noob who signed up last Wednesday I can see how you closing my thread would be justified. This is a real pathetic attempt at showing any sort of "support" for your members. From a business standpoint, you would be the one who loses a relatively consistent and valuable contract simply because you didn't take even a minute to help the client. Very classy. Unfortunately this is just revscene. A big pile of shit from what it was last year.

Thanks for doing your part RS.

Shun Izaki 02-10-2009 01:20 PM

I shouldn't have lurked since EZboard, and should have simply made an acct.Oh well, I consider myself old school :P

InvisibleSoul 02-10-2009 01:23 PM

Well, at least it wasn't just deleted like it never existed... which they did to my threads where I posted a link to a legit site to get some freebies... and I guarantee nobody would have received the kind of spam you've gotten from ADBOT'S advertisement. :p

B-DiZzLe 02-10-2009 01:30 PM

Dude stop the :whine:, you knew that ADBOT was a spammer/scammer and you still did the survey and put your REAL number down. WTF CAN RS DO, it's not that they don't care, they can't stop stupid people from being stupid that's all.

InvisibleSoul 02-10-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VancityPimp (Post 6273764)
Dude stop the :whine:, you knew that ADBOT was a spammer/scammer and you still did the survey and put your REAL number down. WTF CAN RS DO, it's not that they don't care, they can't stop stupid people from being stupid that's all.

Well, the problem is that ADBOT is run by RevScene... so what can RS do? Not accept money for advertisements that are scams... that's what they can do.

B-DiZzLe 02-10-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvisibleSoul (Post 6273862)
Well, the problem is that ADBOT is run by RevScene... so what can RS do? Not accept money for advertisements that are scams... that's what they can do.

No money = NO SITE! Don't tell me you're one of those retards that filled out the survey's with your number and credit card number. I bet you did, no wonder you're getting so offended. :bowrofl: :duh:

InvisibleSoul 02-10-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VancityPimp (Post 6273925)
No money = NO SITE! Don't tell me you're one of those retards that filled out the survey's with your number and credit card number. I bet you did, no wonder you're getting so offended. :bowrofl: :duh:

So to make this a better site, you put up advertisements that end up annoying or scamming your members? Yeah, that makes sense. :thumbsup:

And no, I have not participated in any of ADBOT's advertisements. I feel for the people that did, however, like redliine.

If you're looking for a retard, you might have a better chance looking in the mirror.

bossxx 02-10-2009 03:59 PM

The only thing that bugs me is when adbot came around, the mods said that the services they offer are not complete spam (even though we all know its like garbage offerings), and if you don't wish to receive calls or email from them you can be taken off their list. Well that is complete bs. That is all, really. It's just that you cannot be taken off any of their lists because they hang up on you and call you back 2 hours later or else they tell you they will call back when you have a better attitude lmao

bossxx 02-10-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VancityPimp (Post 6273925)
No money = NO SITE!

I'm guessing you're one of those retards who thinks it costs 5g's a month to run RS.

B-DiZzLe 02-10-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvisibleSoul (Post 6273941)
So to make this a better site, you put up advertisements that end up annoying or scamming your members? Yeah, that makes sense. :thumbsup:

And no, I have not participated in any of ADBOT's advertisements. I feel for the people that did, however, like redliine.

If you're looking for a retard, you might have a better chance looking in the mirror.

Now I understand why your SN is InvisibleSoul, no girls pay attention to you so you're fed up and you find a blind prositute to fuck her in the eye cuz your small dick wouldn't pleasure her. No wonder you were always at RUSH playing the Ferrari game, you got so tired of jacking off that you finally found something with a bigger girth to jerk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redliine (Post 6274014)
I'm guessing you're one of those retards who thinks it costs 5g's a month to run RS.

5g's NO, money... YES

Now who's the retard? The one who disregarded scam/spam? Or the person who KNEW it was a scam but still put their REAL phone number down? DUHHHH

It's kinda like a warm silent fart huh? Even though you know it stinks you still sniff it.

DragonChi 02-10-2009 05:20 PM

you know, out of all the years i've been on RS, i've never actually seen the server bill to run this shit.

K-Dub 02-10-2009 05:47 PM

My bad for calling you a sucker in the first thread.

?NR 02-10-2009 05:50 PM

for what it's worth I didn't close your thread.

As for who? I really don't know.

I will forward this thread to other moderators.

InvisibleSoul 02-10-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VancityPimp (Post 6274041)
Now I understand why your SN is InvisibleSoul, no girls pay attention to you so you're fed up and you find a blind prositute to fuck her in the eye cuz your small dick wouldn't pleasure her. No wonder you were always at RUSH playing the Ferrari game, you got so tired of jacking off that you finally found something with a bigger girth to jerk.

You're the man now dog. :cool:

FYI, I've been with my girlfriend for over ten years... but thanks for coming out though. :awesom:

SkinnyPupp 02-12-2009 12:39 AM

I closed the thread, because the issue is closed.