REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   2 of my threads have been removed... not sure why? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/564963-2-my-threads-have-been-removed-not-sure-why.html)

Asphalt Junkiez 02-16-2009 09:09 PM

2 of my threads have been removed... not sure why?

Hi guys i had 2 threads started one in automotive photos and another in general, the one in automotive photos got removed. And now the one in general vancouve chat got removed as well, i'm not sure why.

thanks

Berzerker 02-16-2009 09:51 PM

Usually there will be an explanation sent to your inbox if you had an infraction or breach of rules.

Berz out.

Asphalt Junkiez 02-17-2009 07:11 AM

yah thats what i figured but i did not receive anything.. they just went missing...

saucywoman 02-17-2009 02:39 PM

Because it's spam. You are not allowed to use this site to personally profit in any sort of way unless you are a sponsor and are providing revenue to Revscene. Sure you may be doing it for free but you're trying to build your portfolio which then will help you make money.
and no I am not the one who got rid of them, but you're lucky they just got deleted and you didn't receive points.

Asphalt Junkiez 02-17-2009 02:55 PM

ok, sounds good!

Adsdeman 02-17-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 6285839)
Because it's spam. You are not allowed to use this site to personally profit in any sort of way unless you are a sponsor and are providing revenue to Revscene. Sure you may be doing it for free but you're trying to build your portfolio which then will help you make money.
and no I am not the one who got rid of them, but you're lucky they just got deleted and you didn't receive points.

Need a tissue for ur issue.

Asphalt Junkiez 02-17-2009 03:04 PM

this is definalty a good start on a new forum..lol :D

Berzerker 02-17-2009 04:39 PM

You came in at a time when RS is trying very hard to crack down on spam and such. You might have to change your sig too :)

Berz out.

saucywoman 02-17-2009 07:20 PM

yes asphalt please change your signature or it will be changed for you and points given

Asphalt Junkiez 02-17-2009 08:00 PM

sure, done deal

tiger_handheld 02-17-2009 08:03 PM

asphalt , just say the following on ur sig....

myblog: www.website.com ... n people usually leave u alone ... some of the mods have it like that ...

saucywoman 02-18-2009 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 6286470)
asphalt , just say the following on ur sig....

myblog: www.website.com ... n people usually leave u alone ... some of the mods have it like that ...

it's very nice how you're trying to help people find ways around spamming :rolleyes:

asphalt maybe I'm blind but I don't see any blog on that site. So in my opinion it looks like you're just doing a work around to spam. This makes me want to ban you from this site.

Asphalt Junkiez 02-18-2009 07:51 AM

ok np