REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #2376
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts

THIS FUCKIN' GUY
Advertisement
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #2377
Banned (ABWS)

Fuck off, i'm so choked. I have Millsap on my fantasy team, but still, the guy comes into the game 2/20 from 3point line in his 5 year career and decides to take 3 3's in the 4th quarter and nails them all.

Fuck this shit.
1-Slicer-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #2378
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaebomb View Post
okay i dont know the exact amount if you have like 10 youll get some change back! oh yeah theres a bunch of hongers that play, and it closes at 11 i believe. NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FUCKING UP HONGERS AT BASKETBALL
lol, that's hilarious....

Do they have bball open daily??
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #2379
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 View Post
Fuck off, i'm so choked. I have Millsap on my fantasy team, but still, the guy comes into the game 2/20 from 3point line in his 5 year career and decides to take 3 3's in the 4th quarter and nails them all.

Fuck this shit.
did you have money on the game or something?

should always root for the underdog
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #2380

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Upset by Utah! And what is up with Denver vs Indiana game! Pacers made their first 20 shots in the 3rd period, destroyed Carmelo's Nuggets.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #2381
Banned (ABWS)

sick dunk
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #2382
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
did you have money on the game or something?

should always root for the underdog
No, just a Miami fan.
Frustrating to watch them fuck up a 22-point lead. That's just poor coaching.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #2383
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 View Post
No, just a Miami fan.
Frustrating to watch them fuck up a 22-point lead. That's just poor coaching.
Even more frustrating to see fucking empty seats every night!
Wongtouski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #2384
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongtouski View Post
Even more frustrating to see fucking empty seats every night!
No, not really...I don't give a shit about that...
Old 11-10-2010, 07:03 AM   #2385
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Millsap beasted the heat last night. I really thought they were going to give the ball to him and try to have him win the game with another 3. Great win for Utah.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #2386
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmx323 View Post

THIS FUCKIN' GUY

NO; THIS FUCKIN' GUY

19 POINTS, 13 ASSISTS, 10 REBOUNDS, 6 STEALS, 1 BLOCK, 50% FG, 1 TURNOVER
This post thanked by:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #2387

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
^ lol, fckin Johnny Wall bringin the good times back to Washington eh, fck they deserve it after all the grapes Gilbert served them up with.... almost a quad double, and with a 50% shooting percentage, damn, they must have all been layups and dunks, ahah

jus playin for real though I feel bad everyone keeps bashing him because he doesn't have a jumper, he has never had to learn how to shoot because he's so fckin fast gets to anywhere he wants, but I give him 2 years until he has a solid midrange jumper going, then he's gonna evolve into beast mode.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #2388
Banned (ABWS)

michael beaseley is having a career night, 27 points at the half
Old 11-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #2389
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
^ lol, fckin Johnny Wall bringin the good times back to Washington eh, fck they deserve it after all the grapes Gilbert served them up with.... almost a quad double, and with a 50% shooting percentage, damn, they must have all been layups and dunks, ahah

jus playin for real though I feel bad everyone keeps bashing him because he doesn't have a jumper, he has never had to learn how to shoot because he's so fckin fast gets to anywhere he wants, but I give him 2 years until he has a solid midrange jumper going, then he's gonna evolve into beast mode.
I don't see how people can bash him for having a poor shot right now. Anyone who knows anything about basketball knows that the best rookie point gaurds have a tendancy to have high turnovers and low fg%, it's all part of the process of becoming a superstar.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #2390

LOL

Funny if this is true, Riley is already unhappy with Bosh and is looking to move him.

http://cleveland.sbnation.com/clevel...h-trade-rumors

http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.p...e-Bosh-Already
Old 11-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #2391
Banned (ABWS)

People are stupid. There is no way this is true...We are 8 games into the season, people need to stop making such stupid and bold statements.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #2392

well I'm watching the Heat Celtics game now and it seems like Bosh is picking up steam. The TV team nailed it proper when they said he's not gonna be getting 10 touches in a row every time down on offense like he did in Toronto, so he needs to fill out the rest of his stat sheet (rebounds) because he was a 20 and 10 guy over all his years in Toronto, so he CAN rebound.

And it doesn't help that Wade and other guys keep giving him the ball in awkward positions where he can't make a move, but that's one of those things where it's gonna take some time for all of them to figure out what each others strong points are and how to take advantage of them.

since the Heat are a smaller faster team without any legit big men, I personally would have Wade pushing it up and Lebron running the wing fastbreaking the shit out of other teams, Bosh following up misses and whatnot. I think that would work a lot better than Lebron bringing it up slowly and watching everyone
Old 11-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #2393
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
well I'm watching the Heat Celtics game now and it seems like Bosh is picking up steam. The TV team nailed it proper when they said he's not gonna be getting 10 touches in a row every time down on offense like he did in Toronto, so he needs to fill out the rest of his stat sheet (rebounds) because he was a 20 and 10 guy over all his years in Toronto, so he CAN rebound.

And it doesn't help that Wade and other guys keep giving him the ball in awkward positions where he can't make a move, but that's one of those things where it's gonna take some time for all of them to figure out what each others strong points are and how to take advantage of them.

since the Heat are a smaller faster team without any legit big men, I personally would have Wade pushing it up and Lebron running the wing fastbreaking the shit out of other teams, Bosh following up misses and whatnot. I think that would work a lot better than Lebron bringing it up slowly and watching everyone
Wade really needs to become a little bit more passive while LeBron needs to become a little bit more assertive.

To be honest with you, I think the offense should be played through Bosh. Run the offense through Bosh. Bosh is going to need touches in order to be effective on offense, while Wade and LeBron are gonna find ways to get theirs no matter what.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #2394
Banned (ABWS)

This is extremely frustrating to watch. Down by 15 points but no sense of urgency whatsoever.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #2395
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
lebron so fail....
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #2396
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
lebron trying to do way too much

fucking again... ball hog much
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #2397

Quote:

You expect way too much out of Bosh, he ain't tough enough as a player. And if you're the key guy on a shit team, a lot of players can be a "20 and 10 guy" or near 20 and 10. He's never a post player anyway, he relies on his mid range shot for the most part.

And it's sorta weird how Lebron plays, you have a point when you say that he brings it up slowly. I seriously wonder if he was ever coached properly back in Cleveland, because critics always blamed the Cavs for playing too slow, and even now at times the Heat play "slow" for their roster.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #2398
Banned (ABWS)

Cavs were not slow, they were fast , got lots of fast break points, scored a pretty high ppg for a team

anyways , i`m sure the Heat will be fine once they learn to move without the ball, play rotation and help defence, and they`ll spread the floor with Mike Miller which they desperately need right now

or they can trade bosh for some tough big men

Last edited by liu13; 11-11-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #2399
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
lebron so fail....
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
lebron trying to do way too much

fucking again... ball hog much
I'm not a big LeBron fan, but I find this to be a pretty dumb, ignorant statement...

I AM, however, a big Wade fan, and he hasn't changed his game AT ALL since last year. He's still playing like he's the only one on his team that can do anything...
Old 11-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #2400

yea I expect a lot out of Bosh I can't help it, I spent a year in Toronto last year just watching him closely rip every team apart night in and night out, I'm having a hard time adjusting watching him in his current role...
in my head he's still the best power forward in the game that's how I think of him, but I mean shit, it's gonna seriously take some time for all these times to gel properly..
I saw Wade toss Bosh a quick pass and it ended up on Bosh's right hip and he ended up almost turning it over, and I'm thinking "fck if that was Calderon he would have tossed it to Bosh's shooting side, Bosh would had rose up quick and drained the jumper"
it's just one of those things where you don't know your team mates just yet, they need time to get it all running full steam.

but as far as effort and it not being there, that's inexcusable...I actually walked away at halftime I'd seen enough of the Heat Celtics game at that point, I saw Wade chuckin 3 pointers up and didnt see a single strong legit drive to the hoop which is what he's known for, Bosh was doing good though rebounding well and yea like you guys said Lebron playing with no urgency until it was too late, and then he ends up trying to do too much when it's too late.

LBJ needs to leave the first half assisting and second half scoring to an expert like my main man Chris Paul, lol