REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #10201
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Much in da clutch.
Advertisement
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #10202
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

I don't like the Grizzlies but damn that hurts.
Posted via RS Mobile
Special K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #10203
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Hope warriors take this series. Don't like Mark Jackson but can't stand chicken nuggets.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #10204
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Special K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #10205
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
I'm still here, but work is real busy and I'm playing drop in ball pretty much every night with my team prepping for Cambie league starts next week.... we missed the deadline to enter Metro league by a few days so bummed out since they got like 24 teams running this spring season, would have been a good run.... but we'll be in the westcoast classic tourney though, any of you guys running ??

but anyway, yea as for the bet, you can see by my choices I was all Clipper excited.... I did say barring any injuries the bet would go on, and Eric was out for around a month with a calf injury.... Bledsoe been so solid though Clipps can't even afford to keep him after this season, he'll be starting somewhere next season without a doubt. Jordan had issues with Vinny because Vinny wouldn't play him in any 4th quarter this season, they had an argument... and its back to the same old apparently Vinny has the organization's full confidence

I thought Ibaka would do more this season, all around more defensively instead of just blocking shots, I really thought he would want to expand his game defensively, but instead I'm watching him the other night and he's jacking up a few 3 point attempts per night now apparently....
Gasol deserves the award the Grizz are statistically and visually better with him on the floor ..... and JR was the beneficiary of many a Knick injury so he was infused in the starting lineup and off course he would take advantage, he seems to be really put in place by someone on the Knicks this year, he's not playing dumb anymore......
OJ mayo same thing happened to him what I said was gonna happen, since Dirk came back he been playing like shit, to the point where he's lost the confidence of his coach and he's not staying in Dallas, he's gone....
I really thought Holiday was going to win most improved this year I watched him play early in the season and he looked real fckin good, even made the all-star team, but Philly hit some kind of massive fckin wall that they couldn't even see over let alone climb it, the last few months of their season has been a trainwreck... even Collins was sent packing..

the closest any of us got was Ballguy with Jamal Crawford 6th man who I believe was second in 6th man voting... then me and Jon with Ibaka was 3rd after Lebron both losing to Gasol for defensive player

hope you guys are having fun watching the playoffs.....

btw picked up some new gear wanted to share with the rest of you ballers

Last edited by G-spec; 04-24-2013 at 09:37 AM.
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #10206
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
^ yoo dope shuttlesworth jersey, didnt know u could get those wth

but ya... i think we gave our picks waaaaay too early LOL. mid season, i was already face palming for believing mayo would keep that pace and started believing holiday was gonna get MIP. who knew paul george would go nuts and emerge as pacers main guy. im still in on the bet, but i think we all have pretty fail picks iirc, so hows this gonna work lol
jonwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #10207

Each first-place vote is worth five points; each second-place vote is worth three points; and each third-place vote is worth one point.
Whichever one of us has the highest point total, regardless of the number of first-place votes, wins the award.

G-spec
6th Man - Eric Bledsoe ----> 0 points
Most Improved - D'Andre Jordan ----> 0 points
DPOY - Serge Ibaka ----> 122 points

jonwon
6th Man - Ryan Anderson ----> 11 points
Most Improved - OJ Mayo ----> 0 points
DPOY - Serge Ibaka ----> 122 points

bballguy
6th Man - Jamal Crawford ----> 352 points
Most Improved - OJ Mayo ----> 0 points
DPOY - Dwight Howard ----> 6 points

G-spec: 0 + 0 + 122 = 122 points

jonwon: 11 + 0 122 = 133 points

bball guy 352 + 0 + 6 = 358 points

Sources:
Sixth Man Voting Results
Most Improved Player Voting Results
Defensive Player Voting Results
Old 04-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #10208
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Jordan will cleared to play for the lakeshow!
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #10209

Thought we agreed barring any injuries the bet would be on... Bledsoe was battling a calf issue for almost 2 months, lost roughly a month of games because of it....
Fckin Del negro killed me playing constantly injured Billups and benching Jordan each game

Still though I'll pay up.... you wanted the red Rip City Lillard jersey right Ball guy?
I'm ordering a bunch more basketball stuff soon, I'll grab you the jersey too... what size are you?
I'm 6'1 190lbs and the medium fits me perfect, a fitted look like NBA players wear but not like Dwight Howard skin tight..

Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by G-spec; 04-24-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #10210

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
Thought we agreed barring any injuries the bet would be on... Bledsoe was battling a calf issue for almost 2 months, lost roughly a month of games because of it....
Fckin Del negro killed me playing constantly injured Billups and benching Jordan each game

Still though I'll pay up.... you wanted the red Rip City Lillard jersey right Ball guy?
I'm ordering a bunch more basketball stuff soon, I'll grab you the jersey too... what size are you?
I'm 6'1 190lbs and the medium fits me perfect, a fitted look like NBA players wear but not like Dwight Howard skin tight..

Posted via RS Mobile
Well, I don't want you to go through with it if you don't think you lost, though I don't think Bledsoe being completely healthy would have made any difference...If we're good for it, let me know where you get your stuff from and I'll search through the store online...Do you get your shit from NBA store?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #10211

Yea that's why I'm paying up cause even if Bled was fully healthy Vinny would still given his minutes away to a barely running Billups...
Yea NBA store for the Rev 30 nba jerseys and shorts, and a few eBay stores that have some stuff NBA store doesn't, like the retros and throwbacks I posted above
Old 04-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #10212

Quote:
Yea that's why I'm paying up cause even if Bled was fully healthy Vinny would still given his minutes away to a barely running Billups...
Yea NBA store for the Rev 30 nba jerseys and shorts, and a few eBay stores that have some stuff NBA store doesn't, like the retros and throwbacks I posted above
How do I search for shit from ebay stores? Where do I go?
Old 04-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #10213
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
fml why the hell did i pick ryan anderson

well played bballguy, well played. do i need to split the cost with g-spec? or can i continue facepalming for picking fucking ryan anderson
jonwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #10214

^ nah it's all good man I got it..... lol, yea Anderson played strictly a spot up 3 point shooter role this year, he didn't rebound as well as he did in Orlando, the statistics might be similar, but I definitely remember him being much more aggressive rebounding in Orlando, all the games I seen the Hornets play this season, he basically played like Steve Novak all season long..... my worst pick would be Jordan, I mean when I chose him, this was early in the season when he was playing very well it really looked like he finally made that leap to a solid double double guy every single night, he even had Shaq calling him the best center in the league during that stretch, but he fell back into his old self soon enough...
and I mean my main man Crawford I left him out of the equation and it bit me in the ass, I just personally saw him more as a starter, and I think he started as many games as he came off the bench all season long, it's why I really didn't think they would want to include him in 6th man running.. JR Smith came off the bench I think pretty much all season up until the last stretch when injuries decimated the Knicks and they had no choice but to give him the minutes

ballguy This eBay store FullMoonJerseys is where I got some of my alternate color items that the NBA store doesn't have because I was trying to mix and match to have complete short and jersey sets. But they have around 800 jerseys alone, so a huge selection, just make sure you look at the REV or Revolution 30 jerseys because those are the exact ones that they sell at the NBA store... I actually play in my REV 30 uniforms, they function really well.

AUTHENTIC GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS BIEDRINS HOME JERSEY sz 48 items in FULL MOON JERSEYS store on eBay!

but you being a Heat fan I got something fresh for you though, I guarantee nobody locally will be rocking this summer, you probably remember few years ago before Adidas introduced the REV 30 forcing every team to wear mesh uniforms, back when some teams used different materials for their gear.... and the Nuggets and Heat had those really nice silky shiny looking jerseys, I can finally get my hands on those through my friend..... you can choose your pick from any of the colors, white red or alternate black either Wade or LeBron... I'm personally grabbing a black Wade and a red LeBron.... here's a few pics of them

Last edited by G-spec; 04-24-2013 at 10:18 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #10215

Shit man, this is a tough decision lol!!.....I got 2 exams tomorrow and then I'll start looking into it and I'll let you know ASAP.

BTW, Beverly Hills in 2 days!!
Old 04-25-2013, 01:38 AM   #10216
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

congrats bballguy, and welcome back gspec lol.

btw, where did you get the lower merion bryant jersey? the ebay store?
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #10217
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Lakers are so fucked...

Nash clearly playing injured, Jamison playing through a bum wrist, now Meeks and Blake are too...anything less than a sweep would be a miracle now..

Nash, Meeks doubtful
Blake out indefinitely

brb D-league backcourt

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #10218

just too much injury all around
Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #10219

yea no rush Ballguy, I wont be making the order for another few weeks... doing a bulk order all at once for a bunch of people, so I'm still waiting on some of them to get back to me with what they want

wuhoo thanks man, good to be back.... a friend of mine hooks me up with some rare retros I can't find on eBay or Mitchell and Ness.... he really came through with that Grizzlies reversible though, I been lookin for that for literally months in a large, not even Mitchell Ness official store had it, it matches my license plate real nice, lol

Old 04-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #10220

fck rough game for Clips, anytime Blake scores less than 20 they're in trouble, but when Chris scores less than 10, then it's an automatic loss....
Grizz defense shut everyone down tonight

so Boozer is finally earning his paycheck eh
Old 04-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #10221
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
yea no rush Ballguy, I wont be making the order for another few weeks... doing a bulk order all at once for a bunch of people, so I'm still waiting on some of them to get back to me with what they want

wuhoo thanks man, good to be back.... a friend of mine hooks me up with some rare retros I can't find on eBay or Mitchell and Ness.... he really came through with that Grizzlies reversible though, I been lookin for that for literally months in a large, not even Mitchell Ness official store had it, it matches my license plate real nice, lol

nice ride, I think i saw your car in surrey a week or 2 week ago.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-25-2013, 11:14 PM   #10222

Boozer has always been Boozer. Bulls just didn't have anybody to give a max contract to so they give it to him... Brain fart decision.

I'm surprised the Nets split 1 game at home. Better take the next one or their Russian mob boss not gonna be happy.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:48 AM   #10223

Goudelock and Morris starting back-court FTW!!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #10224
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabisashimi View Post
nice ride, I think i saw your car in surrey a week or 2 week ago.
If that's your car g spec, I see you around all time in surrey. Do you have a loud exhaust on that too? I believe I saw that exact same car driving by 156 and 96 yesterday around 620pm ish. Went to pick up the wifey from work.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #10225

yea I live by King George so you'll see me around that area, that wasn't me on 156th though, I don't go out that way as I'm only ever going cross Patullo to Van or across Alex fraser to Richmond....
actually only time I go out there is Monday nights to play ball on 152nd and 92 at Fraser Valley Christian