REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Island Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/island-off-topic_147/)
-   -   street fighter 4 is out did you get a copy (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565138-street-fighter-4-out-did-you-get-copy.html)

NashMan 02-18-2009 09:28 AM

street fighter 4 is out did you get a copy

man i have bean weighting for this game for some time i got one on order just got to pic it up today woot woot

funny part is you order one asaid you got this stuiped head band i think the guy at eb was more excited about this then me ????????cooo cooo

Fleemer 02-18-2009 11:26 AM

engrish please

Nightwalker 02-18-2009 12:03 PM

It looks so kickass, the reviews I've heard both from mags and friends have me pretty excited to try it out!

NashMan 02-18-2009 12:28 PM

i played it and beat it with ryu all ready not to bad really the game play is very smooth and fun to play

how ever they did not really add any new moves mostly just 1 sumper combo per each person witch is not bad

all in all a good game if you are a street fighter player or used to be

and the movies are like 1 when you start and one when you finsh

Lageno 02-18-2009 02:03 PM

I'm looking forward to picking this game up when I get some spare cash. I love that they went back to the basics and got rid of the crazy gameplay some of the other ones were starting to get into. Street Fighter 2 Turbo has been my fav till now, hopefully SF4 will be even better.

tamazoid 02-18-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NashMan (Post 6287846)
i played it and beat it with ryu all ready not to bad really the game play is very smooth and fun to play

how ever they did not really add any new moves mostly just 1 sumper combo per each person witch is not bad

all in all a good game if you are a street fighter player or used to be

and the movies are like 1 when you start and one when you finsh

I just pick the game up as well. Didn't pre-order my copy, so no head band for me. Is it Ryu's red head band?

The gameplay is smooth! It's pretty good so far. Yea, they did add a super combo and some focus energy move. Takes some getting use to though.

NashMan 02-19-2009 12:37 PM

i have one issue with the game and bugs me to hell is the charge move hold for brife sec then do move i find that pretty lame i cna nto get it down packed why they add this stuiped thing in

has any one els find this hard and stuiped

tamazoid 02-20-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NashMan (Post 6289708)
i have one issue with the game and bugs me to hell is the charge move hold for brife sec then do move i find that pretty lame i cna nto get it down packed why they add this stuiped thing in

has any one els find this hard and stuiped

That move is unblockable when fully charged... I start charging before they get up. Time it right, and you'll stun the opponent. After you stun him, you can do dash forward to start another move immediately. I like using that move...

NashMan 02-22-2009 02:10 AM

no no not focus

some people have to charge to do move like hold button for breif sec type thing befor press another arrow button

piss's me off was not in the other street fighter

if you know what i mean

sagat and ken are my 2 favs right now

tamazoid 02-22-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NashMan (Post 6294066)
no no not focus

some people have to charge to do move like hold button for breif sec type thing befor press another arrow button

piss's me off was not in the other street fighter

if you know what i mean

sagat and ken are my 2 favs right now

Oh, you mean for like Guile you have to hold back for 2 secs and forward + punch to do his Sonic Boom? Or E.Honda's flying headbutt? I've always remembered having to charge for those moves...

And BTW, I unlocked every character except Seth...

impactY 02-24-2009 08:42 PM

weighting = waiting?? are u fucking with us?????or can u really not tell the diff??

NashMan 02-25-2009 01:32 PM

ummmmm i have bad grammer and spelling
every on this forum knows it so meh your justa noob

Nightwalker 02-26-2009 08:13 AM

If someone can't follow what NashMan's saying they're fucking retarded anyway.

CKLCKL 02-26-2009 10:02 AM

haha i think ur retarded buddy, nobody here doesnt understand him, its just sad.