REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Ex dating someone else (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565278-ex-dating-someone-else.html)

JSALES 02-19-2009 01:33 AM

Ex dating someone else

Does it ever bother you if your ex girlfriend/boyfriend is dating someone even though you guys aren't together? For some reason it kind of just pisses me off to see my ex dating someone else. Do any of you guys get this feeling?

muteki 02-19-2009 01:43 AM

Maybe if you still liked them or know the other person and have some issue there.
I don't see why I would care if they date or not, unless I wasn't over them.

Tim Budong 02-19-2009 01:46 AM

yes, even tho u think u've moved on
u see it in person...then it hits u

fuhkyu 02-19-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthchilli (Post 6289208)
yes, even tho u think u've moved on
u see it in person...then it hits u

don't even need to see it imo.

and yes from me too

joolee 02-19-2009 03:55 AM

if i still had feelings for him then yes. if not, i honestly wouldn't give a shit lol

asian_XL 02-19-2009 04:57 AM

you feel unhappy, mostly because you know her pussy will be entered by the new bf.

hotjoint 02-19-2009 06:16 AM

its normal to feel like that even if you're over the person, its just the sight of seeing them with someone new.

Berzerker 02-19-2009 06:21 AM

The only time I have had an issue is when it was a bad breakup and my friend starting fucking her soon after. Then the issue was with my friend, not my ex. I think the feeling your feeling is like if you saw someone driving your old car. You may have some good memories with it but you sold it for a reason let the new owner deal with all the shitty hidden reasons you really sold it for ;)

Berz out.

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-19-2009 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6289295)
you feel unhappy, mostly because you know her pussy will be entered by the new bf.

hahahaha!!!

yeah i think it's only natural to be a bit jealous or like "what i touched should never be touched by anyone else!"

but as much as everyone wishes it were true, lol that's not reality man, it's a two way street and they probably feel the same maybe (lol not so much if they're female i think) and peoplecant be single forever! haha!

i think the only time you absolutely don't give a shit is if you did the dumping and u just stopped giving two shits or it was a complete mutual breakup and both of you were just like *hm what was i thinking, lol whatever*

Mugen EvOlutioN 02-19-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Nvasion 02-19-2009 09:09 AM

you feel bad once u see it.

Grandmaster TSE 02-19-2009 09:42 AM

i feel fine about it
there has to be a reason why you guys aren't together anymore anyways

it was only awkward when one of my ex started dating a friend
but then it was like whatever

Mr.HappySilp 02-19-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Not if never have sex with her and fully knowing her new bf will.........

tom827 02-19-2009 10:42 AM

yea if u have feelings for the ex then it would suck and hurt to see that but also even if u dun have feelings for the ex and u know the new guy is an asshole u would also feel the same way so yea...

BoneThug 02-19-2009 12:05 PM

i did once but only cause the new guy looked like me except he was bigger then me, more fashionable, was older and had a land rover. she didnt just dump me, she upgraded no a much nicer model. cunt.

JSALES 02-19-2009 01:03 PM

i guess it's the thought that maybe the new boyfriend might be hittin' that shit haha

fuhkyu 02-19-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6289671)
i did once but only cause the new guy looked like me except he was bigger then me, more fashionable, was older and had a land rover. she didnt just dump me, she upgraded no a much nicer model. cunt.

That's just fucked.

kwanzor 02-19-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6289671)

i understand lol... im just gonna upgrade to a even higher model :haha:

sweetiee 02-19-2009 04:46 PM

+1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6289387)
hahahaha!!!

yeah i think it's only natural to be a bit jealous or like "what i touched should never be touched by anyone else!"

but as much as everyone wishes it were true, lol that's not reality man, it's a two way street and they probably feel the same maybe (lol not so much if they're female i think) and peoplecant be single forever! haha!

i think the only time you absolutely don't give a shit is if you did the dumping and u just stopped giving two shits or it was a complete mutual breakup and both of you were just like *hm what was i thinking, lol whatever*

ahaha yeahh.. totally!!

miss_crayon 02-19-2009 04:53 PM

i think it is only bothersome when you are not over the person (even though you think you are) or if it's a rather fresh relationship that the ex is in after you 2 may have ended things.

another reason i can think of is because it finally hits you the relationships is OVER and he/she has moved on without you.

Inaii 02-19-2009 04:58 PM

You're ex's for a reason. Get over it.

freakshow 02-19-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSALES (Post 6289193)
Does it ever bother you if your ex girlfriend/boyfriend is dating someone even though you guys aren't together? For some reason it kind of just pisses me off to see my ex dating someone else. Do any of you guys get this feeling?

Who broke up with who?

AsBannedAsItGets 02-19-2009 07:05 PM

can't look back and just gotta move on. release yourself and let go

Culture_Vulture 02-19-2009 08:19 PM

I don't normally have this issue because I usually break up on good terms (which could mean many things). That is, even after we break up, we remain pretty good friends, if not FWBs.

racerman88 02-19-2009 08:20 PM

we're all human