REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #26
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets View Post
how do you approach them club girls? the ones who are always with their equally hot friends and are wearing the most expensive dresses and handbags. then you have to always worry if there are with guys cause usually they have their guyfriends /boyfriends who are legitimate gangsters grrrrr...
i know i get apprehensive when i see the hottest of hot girls blahhh
any way to gain the upper hand on these type of girls? and no i'm not rich or look like brad pitt
I'm going to take a stab and say these girls want 2 things... hot dude, and rich dude. You are neither, you have basically no shot in hell.

That would be like some ugly, fat ass, geek girl trying to get with the hot school jock... it's just not going to happen. The jock can find a hot, skinny ckick to play with... Just like the "hottest of hot" chicks can find brad pitt, rich bastard, equivilants to play with.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #27
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
I'm going to take a stab and say these girls want 2 things... hot dude, and rich dude. You are neither, you have basically no shot in hell.

That would be like some ugly, fat ass, geek girl trying to get with the hot school jock... it's just not going to happen. The jock can find a hot, skinny ckick to play with... Just like the "hottest of hot" chicks can find brad pitt, rich bastard, equivilants to play with.
I'd like to believe what you're saying is sincere its just there's many instances when I see god awful looking scrubs with chicks that rival in terms of beautifulness to the goddess Athena. I'm not saying this is the status quo but some of these dudes look like they just came off from a shift from burger king and you don't have to be a genius to realize they don't have a lot of money when they're rockin denver hayes jeans and the average $10 T from wal mart. It just makes me wonder...
Go figure eh?
AsBannedAsItGets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #28
My homepage has been set to RS

you def do not need to have a lot of money to pull a girl like that. you just gotta (1)know what you are doing. when you walk up to her and everything you do just screams rookie/newb then obviously you wont get the time of day. (2) be unimpressed. realistically, the only thing that separates those girls from other ones are some expensive clothes and alot of make up. strip em naked and put them next to another chick and suddenly its not so impressive anymore. keep that in mind. (3) just be a man. lots of guys with lots of money are obsessed with clothes and fashion and other girly shit. act butch and some primma donna that is tired of prissy tight assed guys will start to think you're looking pretty hot.

i mean, all that is easier said then done, im just saying its not impossible.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #29
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Yeah i find hotter girls easier to play around with since they're more insecure about their looks etc. You can easily get their attention by throwing a little backhanded compliment their way or ignoring them, blocking her out and talking to her friends etc. That being said, the bitch shield IS a bitch to get past.

a couple things i've tried are:

Pretend shes an ugly girl. Tell yourself looks don't matter. If you can lie to yourself about this it'll make you seem less/not interested in her. Which usually brings the shield down.
Moratorium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #30

just touch them
what's wrong not touching them?
werido
danned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:45 AM   #31
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
^ cause thats called sexually assault lol
HonestTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:00 AM   #32
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:

^ u tell me you wouldn't hit that bro? blonds = da bomb
I don't care what some ya'll say but Miley Cyrus does it for me. different strokes for different folks i guess. maybe not your quintessential mainstream hottie but she's young, dumb and i bet you she's a preemo freak-a-leak in the sack
speaking of old school britney, this one's my all time fave

all girls, even the hottest ones, are insecure or at least self-conscious. some just hide it very well. they are just as flawed as you, but i'm sure you knew that
sexyflanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:19 AM   #33
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

I dont know. I just be myself with everyone. I talk to hot chicks the same way I would talk to any other girl. Hell I'll talk to them the same way I talk to my buddies most of the time.
Also dont be a slobbering drunken idiot.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #34
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
I dont know. I just be myself with everyone. I talk to hot chicks the same way I would talk to any other girl. Hell I'll talk to them the same way I talk to my buddies most of the time.
Also dont be a slobbering drunken idiot.
but talking to guys is diffferent from talking to girls

aint it??

i know the attitude of not giving a shit about their looks...is a great mind set
but talking to guys and talking to chicks (especially hot chicks) u need a different approach i find.. (in order to attract the girls that is , not be placed in their friend zone)
Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #35
RS controls my life!

all about your game, nothing else matters

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=33246607
jack_dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #36
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
word up you guys!!! Can I safely assume that none of you and me included have ever been with a girl of that stature before? I dont mean 8-9's which is still fairly rare to see. The one's I'm referring to are the girls who you take one look at and you get a raging hard on. The jessica alba, angelina jolie, britney spears, miley cyrus types. And YES, these girls think their shit dont stink, literally!
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #37

Quote:

^ u tell me you wouldn't hit that bro? blonds = da bomb
I don't care what some ya'll say but Miley Cyrus does it for me. different strokes for different folks i guess. maybe not your quintessential mainstream hottie but she's young, dumb and i bet you she's a preemo freak-a-leak in the sack
Oh ya, shes fine:

And as for miley, if you like barely 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS (especially ugly ones like her, not the ones that look like they are 20), then you are fubar and belong in jail.

(ok, old school brittney is OK, but still not as hot as some other chicks.

EDIT: Re-reading youre post, wtf, you think shes a freak in the sack? shes probably still a virgin... man, wtf dude...just wtf? you want to score on the hottest girls at a club, and then talk about getting together with miley rae cyrus...wtf?
mc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:20 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTWorKz View Post
^ cause thats called sexually assault lol

(boy + girl) we are not serious to each other
why bother
danned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #39
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
talk down to them, act like their no better then any other girl in the club, get a lil cocky, slightly make fun of them every now and then...go tell her shes comming dancing with you (dont ask her to dance...tell her shes comming) grab the bitches hand, take her out there, dance, get close, 2nd song in just go for the fuckin kiss. get her number, then ditch her for the rest of the night. call her the next day, go hang out, if you think shes cool, keep in contact and go from there.

try it.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #40
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc25 View Post
Oh ya, shes fine:

And as for miley, if you like barely 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS (especially ugly ones like her, not the ones that look like they are 20), then you are fubar and belong in jail.

(ok, old school brittney is OK, but still not as hot as some other chicks.

EDIT: Re-reading youre post, wtf, you think shes a freak in the sack? shes probably still a virgin... man, wtf dude...just wtf? you want to score on the hottest girls at a club, and then talk about getting together with miley rae cyrus...wtf?
Dude, slow your roll before you get a gosh darn heart attack. Be real and think to yourself, would I ever get the opportunity to sexxors Miley Cyrus. Take a long hard ponder and ask yourself maybe I was exaggerating a bit. What I said was the miley cyrus types. Hell, how is me finding miley cyrus bangin any different than 99% of the asian jailbaits fanboys here drooling over prebuscent twangers who look even younger than Miley. At least Miley looks like she could pass as 20 or so. The twangers would all be carded if they were to go into a liquor store to buy alcohol, assuming they were above the legal age limit. I doubt Miley is a virgin.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #41
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
I'd like to believe what you're saying is sincere its just there's many instances when I see god awful looking scrubs with chicks that rival in terms of beautifulness to the goddess Athena. I'm not saying this is the status quo but some of these dudes look like they just came off from a shift from burger king and you don't have to be a genius to realize they don't have a lot of money when they're rockin denver hayes jeans and the average $10 T from wal mart. It just makes me wonder...
Go figure eh?
Vmec is still right.

It's either they have lots of money but just no style or they're a "somebody" of some sort.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #42
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Vmec is still right.

It's either they have lots of money but just no style or they're a "somebody" of some sort.
or they have amazing personalities and know how to talk to women...i know tons of friends who i would rank no more then a 5/10 yet they party with some of the cutest girls i see.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #43
Banned By Establishment

i dated an 8.5, she was dumber that a 8 and a half year old.
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:26 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
or they have amazing personalities and know how to talk to women...i know tons of friends who i would rank no more then a 5/10 yet they party with some of the cutest girls i see.
i'd like to befriend ur friends lol
Old 02-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #45
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by static View Post
i dated an 8.5, she was dumber that a 8 and a half year old.
IMO I find alot of hot girls to be dumb because they use their looks to get what they want. Ugly girls have to work way harder. I know a few hot girls that are very successful but that's rare. Girls just know that we're weak when it comes to whats in between their legs
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #46
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann1984 View Post
i'd like to befriend ur friends lol
facebook that shit up. they say you can never have too many friends.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #47
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
facebook that shit up. they say you can never have too many friends.
i gotta agreee, best way 2 meet chicks.. and then when ur at the club, ( if they are intrested) they go like "OMGG ur that dude that knows her and added me.. hows it goin?" <---- in a perfect world
-10 Fit
umpadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #48
HELP ME PLS!!!

dont waste your time
Old 03-12-2009, 01:34 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xta View Post
dont waste your time
lol dont waste time on what?
Old 03-12-2009, 01:35 AM   #50
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xta View Post
dont waste your time
Yeah but wouldn't you rather try and fail instead of staying in your comfort zone and thinking its not worth it? Its not a waste of time if you somehow manage to get the chick.. Hey, weirder things have happened