REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #76
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adsdeman View Post
What a dick head! Not a good move bro not good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ur-lil-sw33tie View Post
OMFG, ur an asshole! she aborted the first child and she got pregnant again. she keeps it, she gains a bit of weight and look like a trainreck, u dont' get some, so u go get it from somebody else? OMFG!! it's guys like u that make all the girls out there question their own bf and make all men look bad!!
et al.

Seriously, all douchebaggery aside, thanks for the entertainment. Watching you guys is reminiscent to watching the audience feedback in Montell or Sally Jessy Raphael. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! hahaha

Old 02-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #77
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
For the record, I see where Noir's coming from. Granted, it did take me a while to realize what the fuck he was talking about.

And really, if you think about this situation, it's not the be-all-end-all story. It's actually kind of typical. It took the both of them to get where they are.
+1
Old 02-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #78
Need to Seek Professional Help

To be honest, if you're gonna keep on cheating- might as well break it off with her. It's ok to make mistakes, realize it and amend it, it's not to know your err and still keep on doing it- you're just being a faggot.

I personally am not a fan of cheating, but I applaud you on your self realization and acceptance that you are indeed cheating. I don't think anything of you for cheating given your circumstances- but you will have achieved the title of "ultimate douche" if you choose to continue your sexcapades while knowing yourself that what you are doing is against your morals (proof: you feel guilty), as well as society's.

Can't wait for you to get the other girl pregnant- if that doesn't help you learn, might as well go get your penis cut off, stuff it, and display it in your living room since it's the almighty cock that got everyone pregnant.

If you trust yourself enough that you're seriously gonna stop cheating, then don't bother telling her and simply change. I know it's the asshole way of doing things but a girl who just gave birth and is raising a kid doesn't need more drama in her life. If you can't bear the guilt and you don't trust that you can change- then just man up, tell her and face the consequences/responsibilities with your head high.

Now is the time to really ask yourself how important this girl is to you and determine how much of your life you're willing to sacrifice for her.

Last edited by ecchiecchi; 02-23-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #79
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
uhhh sounds like your getting bashed pretty hard here...

so im just not gonna bother lol
Old 02-24-2009, 01:44 AM   #80
I STILL don't get it

wow, you're a fucking JERK. if you really did love her then even though how she looks like (nobody looks good when they're pregnant and after pregnancy) it wouldn't matter. you have your fucking hand for back up even though it ain't the same. please, do her a god damn favor and confess, you've done enough damage
Old 02-24-2009, 11:27 PM   #81
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

You're not just an asshole, you're a super fucking Kamehamehawave asshole.

Man, I'm still gonna go watch Dragonball even though it looks like shit
Old 02-25-2009, 06:28 AM   #82
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchiecchi View Post
To be honest, if you're gonna keep on cheating- might as well break it off with her. It's ok to make mistakes, realize it and amend it, it's not to know your err and still keep on doing it- you're just being a faggot.

I personally am not a fan of cheating, but I applaud you on your self realization and acceptance that you are indeed cheating. I don't think anything of you for cheating given your circumstances- but you will have achieved the title of "ultimate douche" if you choose to continue your sexcapades while knowing yourself that what you are doing is against your morals (proof: you feel guilty), as well as society's.

Can't wait for you to get the other girl pregnant- if that doesn't help you learn, might as well go get your penis cut off, stuff it, and display it in your living room since it's the almighty cock that got everyone pregnant.

If you trust yourself enough that you're seriously gonna stop cheating, then don't bother telling her and simply change. I know it's the asshole way of doing things but a girl who just gave birth and is raising a kid doesn't need more drama in her life. If you can't bear the guilt and you don't trust that you can change- then just man up, tell her and face the consequences/responsibilities with your head high.

Now is the time to really ask yourself how important this girl is to you and determine how much of your life you're willing to sacrifice for her.
+1
Old 02-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #83
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
seriously, for once, i'm NOT going yell or swear at the OP. I agree with ULIC. please check if the baby is yours. I don't know why but if she was on the pill but still, TWICE, she got prego. wtf is wrong. I know it's not 100% but come on.

I know you cheated. You are however still a man for being upfront now online to tell this to us. It does suck that you have a baby coming along. Yes, you are a bad person for have cheated on her, have a baby and wanting to get married.

We all agree getting married is NOT the answer. You will continue to cheat once you get married because you truly don't feel remorse / repented against what you have done. Tell her you want to end this relationship because you haven't been honest or faithful with her. (nothign more, nothing less) You tell her up front it's better to break up now, rather than get married and 'lose face' in front of your parents for a divorce. Let her decide. In fact, decide for her, but take responsibility for the baby. it's the least u can do.

It's sad it got all the way it is to have you realize it's too late. BOTH of you should be grown ups regarding this. the fact you two are happy and got out of hand just shows you two don't have an open sense of communication and not ready for marriage. It's not an excuse to cheat regardless.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #84
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Cheating can never be justified... you are a selfish f*ck.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #85
Ubereem Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchiecchi View Post

+2

/thread.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #86
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
sometimes the pussies like to fuck with the dicks, so they think, but the dicks are actually the ones fucking with the pussies. sometimes the dicks fuck with the assholes, AND sometimes the dicks fuck with pussies after they just fucked with the assholes making the pussies look like assholes! but never will the pussies fuck with the assholes, they know better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozzle View Post
there are three kinds of people in this world...pussies, dicks and assholes. take your pick

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #87
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I don't think you should tell her

Telling her would just fuck up her life even more being a single mom... let her continue in her happy bliss, be good to her, raise your son/daughter, and move on...

what's done is done, and there's no point hurting her for something that she doesn't have to be hurt by

also, if she has trouble taking the pill, which she clearly does... consider using a contraceptive patch or something like that where she only has to change patches weekly

Much easier to remember
Old 02-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #88
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Something doesnt seem right here.
Either you are one unlucky sob or she wasnt being honest with you about the whole pill thing.
And with the whole cheating thing. I dont really care. Its a moral thing. If you feel bad about it then its bad. If you dont then who the fuck cares. I wouldnt bother telling her.
You arent an asshole IMO.. Everyone has needs and if they cant be fulfilled we will find someone who can.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #89
I don't like cheese but I love milk!

didn't read all the replies here...but seriously..wtF???

you didn't get any sex because she was carrying YOUR BABY!!!
jesus...what kind of fucking deadbeat asshole are you??

It is more "understandable" if she is not giving you sex just because she doesn't feel like it (even tho it is still not right to cheat), but here...she is carrying your baby.

JUST USE YOUR FUCKING HAND IF YOU NEED TO GET IT OUT!!! remember how you did it when you were a kid before you have a gf!

And she got pregnant TWICE while on pills??? well...i'd say either she got the wrong bill or she is not taking them properly.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #90
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,060 Times in 1,180 Posts
For those of you that aren't reading properly, there is no baby "on the way".

The baby's here already.
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Old 02-28-2009, 12:43 PM   #91
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member. I apologize for the late reply as I was on (another) vacation and couldn't post for them while I was away

Don't know when this will be posted but I'm writing this after I saw the last comment #66.

I wasn't expecting anyone to say I'm not an asshole, the title was a rhetorical question. Yes I know cheating is wrong. Before I did what I did I was in a mono relationship and it has been 6 years with this same gf without ever thinking about cheating. I understand you are all replying with the mind set "cheating is never justified and wrong period, horrible person if you ever do, should kill yourself" I would have said the same before also (ideally). But it happened and as much as I would hate being cheated on and hope I never do so again, you'll never understand and I don't think you want to ever understand. As much as you think you might not ever do so, just keep an open mind, nothing is set in stone.

And to reply to some of your comments, my gf was on the marvalon 28 pack pill, she takes it every night around the same time before we sleep so she's not lying about the pills and I did play it extra safe and went with spermicides. Don't tell me there's actually some of you who do pill, condom, spermicide, cap, and withdrawal all at once just to be extra safe, that's bs. I did not want the child but I respect my gf's choice that she wants to keep our baby. I would have been just as big as an asshole if I dumped my gf while she was pregnant and went off hitting it off with other girls (given the doctor saying bad emotional affects on the mom during pregnancy will cause womb complications).

I've stopped the cheating as I said so before. I sent her off to vacation with her friends for a week and took some time off work, currently taking care of the baby. I'm planning on telling her when she comes back.

As a side note I find a lot of you hypocritical, I've searched up some of the old threads about cheating and birth control all I have to say is...wow mind you I'm just a regular person regular RSer, I don't purposely hurt my gf for fun.

PS: To the all the girls (yes I cheated it's in the past now but listen to this), don't think you girls have it the hardest when an "asshole" cheats on you. you girls are way worst...it's far more common for girls to go off cheating emotionally when you don't get your emotional fixes. Most...(not ALL) most women are never satisfied, complain complain complain. The difference is yes cheating is bad guys mostly go for the sex and you can catch us in the act and dump our asses with evidence, but WOMEN...man I can't rip open your brain and confront you...so STOP questioning your current bf or whoever and bashing on how men are all pussy loving sex addict cheaters.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #92
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Bastardo View Post
[I wasn't expecting anyone to say I'm not an asshole, the title was a rhetorical question. Yes I know cheating is wrong. Before I did what I did I was in a mono relationship and it has been 6 years with this same gf without ever thinking about cheating. I understand you are all replying with the mind set "cheating is never justified and wrong period, horrible person if you ever do, should kill yourself" I would have said the same before also (ideally). But it happened and as much as I would hate being cheated on and hope I never do so again, you'll never understand and I don't think you want to ever understand. As much as you think you might not ever do so, just keep an open mind, nothing is set in stone.
Hahahah. You know, I just got a really nasty PM from Vmec for expanding on your POV which I felt had a lack of representation in the discussion.

Anyways, your feelings of hypocrisy is very much warranted. Though I could also understand why the presence of hypocrisy exists. Unfortunately, the people you speak to are of the young-adult demographic and are still yet sheltered of the "true" realities of a relationship.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #93

once a cheater, always a cheater
Old 02-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #94
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Here's how it went, for those of you who were hoping for me to get my ass dumped, disappointment for you.

I got my gf's mom to take care of the baby. Then I went home and confessed what I did to my gf. She was definitely very upset but lucky for me she was being very rational about it and decided to stay and work things out with me. I promised I will try my best to not cheat again and she agreed to drop what's in the past and work hard to keep this family together.

Not to sound cocky but her friends and family see me as a pretty good catch. I'm decent looking, treat her very well, and have a stable good paying job. During the 6.5 years I was with her, there were many cases where girls would offer themselves to me but I brushed it off, maybe I deserve some credit for that? I don't believe I am as horrible as some of you say. I feel I am a better man than a lot guys out there when it comes to treating my gf and besides that, I have a job that makes a positive difference in people's lives, most of you probably won't want me dead (but that's as much as I will say to keep my identity confidential). I did slip while gf was pregnant but it was never planned and I just have to try my best to be an even better man.

I do love my gf despite what some of you say (mostly girls). I love being with her and I care about her a lot. I listen to her bitch and complain when it's the time of the month, I pay for part of her tuition and most the bills around the house, I always help out her family, and I can honestly say I treat her the best out of any of her friend's SOs treat them. I don't know why most (not ALL) women can never be satisfied and keep up the constant complaining and have such unrealistic views about how men should treat women. Tv dramas, romantic novels and movies are made up, get back to reality. I plan on marrying my gf one day not because of guilt or any of that BS. I plan so because I WANT TO...emphasis I WANT TO not because there's a baby involved or anything, I will probably be better off if I don't but I love this girl and I do not mind being devoted and tied down to her. If this is not love...tell me what love is than ladies?

Thank you to the small majority who thought deeper than just seeing the word CHEATING and came to a conclusion simply with that word.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #95

Quote:

Here's how it went, for those of you who were hoping for me to get my ass dumped, disappointment for you.

I got my gf's mom to take care of the baby. Then I went home and confessed what I did to my gf. She was definitely very upset but lucky for me she was being very rational about it and decided to stay and work things out with me. I promised I will try my best to not cheat again and she agreed to drop what's in the past and work hard to keep this family together.
Wow, that shows her standards if she accepts THAT...
Are you sure you're not that 14 year old kid they said fathered a child, because you sure sound like you're only around that age. You will TRY? sounds like a great offer.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #96
Director of RS Cares

Quote:
I feel I am a better man than a lot guys out there when it comes to treating my gf
must be not a lot of guys in the world you live in

and yes i am disappointed. but more so at your girlfriend for staying with someone who will "try" to not cheat again.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #97
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPeiPei View Post
Wow, that shows her standards if she accepts THAT...
Are you sure you're not that 14 year old kid they said fathered a child, because you sure sound like you're only around that age. You will TRY? sounds like a great offer.
honestly if I was with a girl and she said "I PROMISE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN" I'd most likely be more pissed off then if she said "I'll try to not let it happen again".. at least he is being honest..

I dont really get why people are making such a big deal about this anyways. So what.. he cheated.. its not the worst thing someone could do. How many people have lied to their S.O?
To me lying is no worse then cheating. It really comes down to trust.
And no little white lies are no better then big lies. In fact white lies are worse. If you cant even be honest about small things why should someone trust you will be honest at all.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #98
NSX
NA1

Quote:

Not to sound cocky but her friends and family see me as a pretty good catch. I'm decent looking, treat her very well, and have a stable good paying job. During the 6.5 years I was with her, there were many cases where girls would offer themselves to me but I brushed it off, maybe I deserve some credit for that? I don't believe I am as horrible as some of you say. I feel I am a better man than a lot guys out there when it comes to treating my gf and besides that, I have a job that makes a positive difference in people's lives, most of you probably won't want me dead (but that's as much as I will say to keep my identity confidential). I did slip while gf was pregnant but it was never planned and I just have to try my best to be an even better man.

I do love my gf despite what some of you say (mostly girls). I love being with her and I care about her a lot. I listen to her bitch and complain when it's the time of the month, I pay for part of her tuition and most the bills around the house, I always help out her family, and I can honestly say I treat her the best out of any of her friend's SOs treat them. I don't know why most (not ALL) women can never be satisfied and keep up the constant complaining and have such unrealistic views about how men should treat women. Tv dramas, romantic novels and movies are made up, get back to reality. I plan on marrying my gf one day not because of guilt or any of that BS. I plan so because I WANT TO...emphasis I WANT TO not because there's a baby involved or anything, I will probably be better off if I don't but I love this girl and I do not mind being devoted and tied down to her. If this is not love...tell me what love is than ladies?

Thank you to the small majority who thought deeper than just seeing the word CHEATING and came to a conclusion simply with that word.

So basically, youre trying to convice yourself that you are not an asshole and that your actions are less serious? If you have always thought of yourself like this, then why ask if your actions were justified?

Im not a lady, but Ill tell you what love is. It is everything you mentioned above, with no end. Especially when you take vows. You WANT, and ENJOY being devoted to her right now. How about when you DONT want to, when shes ugly, old, a bitch, and doesnt want sex? Loving her when you want to, and when you DONT want to. That is love. That is reality.
Quoted by you: "Tv dramas, romantic novels and movies are made up, get back to reality."
Reality is that she will not be attractive to you everyday for the rest of your life. The next time she is unttractive to you physically or psychologically, youll see if you really love her by your actions.

Im not saying you dont love her.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #99
I don't get it

Almost sounds like she owes you her forgiveness since you pay her bills, listen to her bitching, help her family and above all you are hot stuff (ie: ur a great catch). Not to sound cocky? Forget the modesty, you are cocky and it's like the world is wrong when your awesomeness is questioned. How about not putting yourself on the high horse and just focus on your new found duties since you have now proclaimed your love for ur gf.

A new concern is whether you will really care and love your child since he/she was not planned and is an obvious mistake. Respect your gf and love your kid, that is the way of a better man.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #100
Ubereem Mod

Again - did you even ask her, did she keep forgetting the birth control pill? 2 times @ 1% is like better then lottery?
Closed Thread