REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Hydroxycut Hardcore (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565771-hydroxycut-hardcore.html)

Armind 02-23-2009 06:45 PM

Hydroxycut Hardcore

My cousin has a bottle of Hydroxycut Hardcore Liquid Caps.. he gave it to me to use it. BUT when I checked out the bottle itslef it says it's expired on November 2008. Is it still good/safe to use? It's pretty much like an un open bottle, he told me he only used 5 caps.

Volvo-brickster 02-23-2009 06:53 PM

cardio + eating right + time > hydroxycut

or just do cocaine and caffine

Armind 02-23-2009 06:56 PM

Well, it's free so why not :p

stutterr 02-23-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armind (Post 6297039)
Well, it's free so why not :p

well hmmm ever think what the heck is in that crap? Normally it speeds your heart rate right up there = NOT GOOD

Gets you all tweaked up = NOT GOOD

Makes you much warmer, maybe do to how fast your blood is circulating, or an ingredient.

As mentioned earlier, nothing beats diet and exercise, the best thing for your health and heart. Not to mention its expired. Would you eat a loaf of bread that was that old?

Armind 02-23-2009 07:44 PM

Hmm.. fair enough. =T

hal0g0dv2 02-23-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armind (Post 6297131)
Hmm.. fair enough. =T

all that stuff does is eat up your body and makes the blood flow faster , might also drop your body fat %

fuhkyu 02-23-2009 08:46 PM

No one has answered the OP's question..
I don't know if it is still safe to consume, hopefully someone will be able to give an input on it.

miss_crayon 02-23-2009 09:35 PM

on a somewhat off topic note, is hydroxycut safe to use..at all.

i know a couple of people that have used it--and have seen results. but i can't help but feel taking medication to "lose weight" is unnecessary vs a real exercise/diet plan. the s/o is taking it and i rather him not take it just because it's pills he doesn't need. maybe you guys who have taken it can shed some light onto this?

i really am trying to have an open mind about this product.

Armind 02-23-2009 09:47 PM

^ If it's that bad of a "medication" then i'll just consider the natural way. I just got this product in my hands and with curiousity if I should use it or not =P

abinga 02-23-2009 10:41 PM

Regular Hydroxy Cut is fine to use, its just like any other fat burning supplement. Hydroxy Cut Hardcore is not for anyone who does not use caffeine frequently. The hardcore version puts a pinch on your veins and the added caffeine speeds up the heart rate considerably. I took it just to test the supplement and I don't like the constant warm feeling and the sudden jump starts that you feel in the cardiovascular system. You have to take 6 pills a day so the feeling is with you all day. To the original poster, Hydroxycut may contain ingredients that alter after expiration. That can cause additional stress to your system or have no effect at all. I would contact the company directly and find out.

hal0g0dv2 02-24-2009 12:12 AM

call jay cutler he downs about a bottle a day

Selanne_200 02-24-2009 07:04 AM

I knew someone who took it before and the cons outweighs the pros by far even when it's not expired, soo.....

death_blossom 02-25-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selanne_200 (Post 6297974)
I knew someone who took it before and the cons outweighs the pros by far even when it's not expired, soo.....

could you list out the pros and cons?

f00tzilla 02-25-2009 10:50 PM

the hardcore version is not for everyone.. and if its expired i would definitely not take it due to the fact that some of the chemical compounds in the supplement degrade over time..

whether hydroxycut is effective or not is really questionable.. the previous versions were for sure effective because they contained ephedrine which WAS the most effective legal fat burner on the market but it has since been banned for use because it caused an increase in heart failure...

Looking at the nutrition facts of hydroxycut hardcore it probably will be slightly effective as it does contain thermogenic compounds and 'potential' lipid mobilizers plus a whole bunch of other shit that probably doesn't do anything..
in combination with exercise and a proper diet it could enhance results but its no wonder drug.

most of the fat burners on the market nowadays are not half as effective as the ones before (when ephedrine was legal) so only mild - moderate results will be seen when taking them (with diet + exercise) but then most of it is probably due to the placebo effect anyways.