REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 03-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
Milk

i did the search and I didnt' see anything on this.
Simple summary:

Spoiler!

anyhoo, sean Penn did a great job. there were a few kissing scenes and it was very gay, but i gotta say Sean Penn and James Franco was huge. i mean after seeing I am sam, i wasn't too surprised to see sean penn doing a role like this but for franco, after seeing him in spider man, pineapple express, it was totally weird seeing him on screen.

the movie was great, great transition of San Fran and then time line and how sean penn did a great job in playing the character. I really didnt' think that it would win any great costume designs or directing or any support.

great movie, but only if u're really into a great movie with some acting, cause it's not quite epic with a superb exciting script (for those people who are expecting an script like slumdog)
Advertisement
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

looks kinda gay :P

All jokes aside....Richmond Centre brought it back....for me, its cheaper to go there than rent it...so i think i will check it out some time soon.
RayBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
I STILL don't get it

I watched it. I found it boring but I managed to watch the whole thing. It was some good acting though.
SilverT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

are there any graphic make out scenes?
sweetiee is offline   Reply With Quote