REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Care to tell me why my FS thread got deleted (Honda Beat)? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/567545-care-tell-me-why-my-fs-thread-got-deleted-honda-beat.html)

falcon 03-09-2009 10:25 PM

Care to tell me why my FS thread got deleted (Honda Beat)?

And why I can't access that area of the forums?

I didn't break any rules, I did the whole "how long have you had the car thing" and "why are you selling it"... the only thing I didn't post is how long the car has been here because I don't know (I didn't import it).

falcon 03-12-2009 09:45 PM

So turns out the thread is still there (couldn't see it since I can't get into classifieds)... but I can't get in and post a reply?

Info please... I haven't broken any classifieds rules.

CRS 03-12-2009 10:38 PM

Haven't broken any classifieds rules?

What about the one about flipping cars.. Fraser valley imports ring a bell?

!SG 03-12-2009 11:48 PM

oh snap, PWNED!

falcon 03-13-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 6326634)
Haven't broken any classifieds rules?

What about the one about flipping cars.. Fraser valley imports ring a bell?

I bought the Mini from Fraser Valley Imports, I am not affiliated with them. When I bought it, it wasn't running and he couldn't figure out what was wrong.. so since I knew the guy he sold it to me for a bit of a deal. Got it to my house.. I spent time/$$.. ended up needing a new fuel pump/relay and then threw it up for sale. Then no one wanted it so I traded it for the Beat.

Maybe ask for information before you go spouting off about stuff you have no idea about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by !SG (Post 6326749)
oh snap, PWNED!

:rolleyes:

!SG 03-14-2009 08:02 PM

maybe you should have put that info up to clarify first otherwise u look like a spammer, or a scammer.

falcon 03-15-2009 03:44 PM

I posted that info in the thread for the Beat. I just wasn't very specific as when it comes down to it, it's really nobody's business.

Quote:

First things first as per RevScene rules for JDM cars. I have had this car for a very short time. It was imported a few months ago by another person, and I traded another one of my cars for it, and now it's up for sale. It's fully registered/insured and I'm driving it to work right now.

So how long until I can get back into classifieds?

SumAznGuy 03-15-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcon (Post 6330601)
So how long until I can get back into classifieds?

Maybe if you weren't acting like such a dink, you would have gotten back into classifieds sooner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcon (Post 6327836)
Maybe ask for information before you go spouting off about stuff you have no idea about.

falcon 03-15-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 6330746)
Maybe if you weren't acting like such a dink, you would have gotten back into classifieds sooner.

Ya, because I'm sure you would be full of sunshine and rainbows when you get banned from a forum section without even a single question from the mods. Just assumptions.

!SG 03-16-2009 01:32 PM

assumptions are not made.

deductive reasoning made the judgement. you failed to include enough information to state ur current stance with the car.

and its up to the moderator if he feels your access should be granted back in. its not a right, its a privaledge.

for future reference, put in all information, it saves you time, it saves the moderator time, and most likely, more information helps make the sale.

falcon 03-16-2009 03:23 PM

Well... from now on, I will definatley include all the information needed to avoid something like this again.

SumAznGuy 03-16-2009 03:44 PM

And watch out who give lip to. !SG, Lomac, etc... are people you do not want to piss off.

saucywoman 03-16-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 6332516)
And watch out who give lip to. !SG, Lomac, etc... are people you do not want to piss off.

haha, smart man :)
bah lomac's a pushover, !SG's the one to be afraid of ;):D

falcon 03-21-2009 11:47 AM

So how long is this going to go on for?

:confused:

Lomac 03-21-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 6332945)
haha, smart man :)
bah lomac's a pushover, !SG's the one to be afraid of ;):D

I'm just easily bribed. ;)