REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:46 AM   #26
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I don't care how hard of a task it is to wash your feet. You need to keep your feet clean. Smelly/dirty/unsightly feet are a huge turn off. Your feet are among the most perspiring parts of the body. In one day, each foot can produce more than a pint of sweat!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:25 AM   #27
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

I had a wart on my right foot on the lil pinky toe for like a year or osmething until i went to finally go get it chcked. then they nitrogened it and got rid of it.

do u guys get those wart things on the bottom of ur feet?
Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #28
Need to Seek Professional Help

ewwwwwww

Spoiler!

Last edited by Girl; 04-13-2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added Spoiler to pic
BoS_DC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #29
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,456 Times in 989 Posts
have you ever rubbed your ankles/feet after getting out of the shower and drying up? shitload of dead skin comes off if you dont wash them properly. its disgusting!
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #30
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,958 Times in 287 Posts
i cant believe I read all this.

Id suggest soak your feet in a bucket of warm/hot water, and when they get soggy, scrub the shit OFF of them.
MWR34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #31
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWR34 View Post
i cant believe I read all this.

Id suggest soak your feet in a bucket of warm/hot water, and when they get soggy, scrub the shit OFF of them.
My neither. LOL

Just kinda wondering though..... If you say you have long legs and don't want to strain your back and there's no real provision for you to sit on the edge of the tub, uhhh... why not try squatting? I mean even if you slip, your ass is only gonna be like 6 inches off the ground.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #32
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

cut your toenails and then soak them in water, or the other way around! give your feet a good clean! ..cause stinky and dirty feet isn't cool!! =P

or perhaps go for a pedicure??

men should take care of themselves just as much as we girls do!
ur-lil-sw33tie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #33
noob

I've found a great routine that has been serving me well for the last couple of weeks or so. Now what I do is take a bucket fill it with warm water then add add a couple tables spoon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. Then I let my feet soak for 5 minutes while sitting on the toilet reading a magazine or using my netbook to surf revscene. I do this thrice weekly and haven't had any hiccups. I also bought some cocoa butter moisturizer to combat any harsh dryness especially since summer is just around the corner. Flip flop season means my feet gotta be fungus free. I still have to bend over while on the toilet but my back can tolerate a bit of awkward leaning.
AsBannedAsItGets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:35 AM   #34
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptuner View Post
My neither. LOL

Just kinda wondering though..... If you say you have long legs and don't want to strain your back and there's no real provision for you to sit on the edge of the tub, uhhh... why not try squatting? I mean even if you slip, your ass is only gonna be like 6 inches off the ground.

me3, i only have a standing shower stall, so often times, i'll use one foot to wash another. However, if there is a need to wash it (got mud or something from washing our cars), then i'll actually go to the sink, or grab a "wash tub" of sorts, and use that.
Shun Izaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:51 AM   #35
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

You likely have athlete's foot. Get some Tinactin, and get rid of the fungus -- then start washing and moisturizing your feet.

Buy some Gehwol foot cream -- it smells really great and will have your feet soft and smooth in no time! I often get pedicures so my feet look presentable in the summertime, but lots of dudes might find that prospect a bit daunting.
brokentelephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #36
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,344 Times in 972 Posts
easy cheap way
bleach and warm water, let ur feet soak in it while u watch tv
for a week, it would be better
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote