REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 03-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #26
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
oh damn dude...im in the same boat as you, a girl i dumped almost 6 months ago has recently discoverd she has a crush on me still....past 2 weeks shes shown up at the club i go to every friday night...first time she showed up she cockblocked me while i was talkin to a girl....last week she tried to hook up with me.....so im goin prepared this week...i got one of my best girlfriends (whom she dosnt know) to be my gf for the night she shows up and my gooood friend said she has no problem hitting on me and kissing me n shit to piss my ex off and to get her off my back

this should be interesting
nice going bro

Synaptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #27
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
depends on how old you are. i went there every thursday for a year and a bit. mirage was that good. cant really stand it now. grew out of it. and too much techno
They play "techno" @ Mirage? I always though it was top 40 and shit like that. Besides, is it really techno? Or did you mean to say electronica?
BlackV62K2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #28
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

i just ignore it... she will drop it sooner or later. just dont let it bug u man. ive been there before
Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #29
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Chances are her friends want to go there, or since you undoubtedly love the place, she thinks it might be fun to try it out for a bit.

I see my ex all the time at the coffee shop me and my best friend go to. He knows we are always there, but his friends like it too, so we just say hi and be polite and its no big deal. You know, we act like adults.
That's cool. I am not as mature as you I guess. I do enjoy your sarcasm though.

edit: and for the record, I have retained good friendships with 90% of my ex gf's. This current one is kind of fresh and it was 3 yr, hence the issue at hand.

Last edited by bossxx; 03-18-2009 at 11:09 PM.
bossxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:07 PM   #30
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 View Post
They play "techno" @ Mirage? I always though it was top 40 and shit like that. Besides, is it really techno? Or did you mean to say electronica?
benni benasi and stuff im not really familiar with. i dont know the dif between techno and electronica, though there is no trance or anything. its just stuff you cant really dance to, at least not with other people, and can only really enjoy at a rave after a few caps of E. which half the people there are on now a days. that or i can only now recognize it now that im a bit older.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #31
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Technically, she's not doing anything wrong. Morally though... well I think its a bitch move on her part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
I see my ex all the time at the coffee shop me and my best friend go to. He knows we are always there, but his friends like it too, so we just say hi and be polite and its no big deal. You know, we act like adults.
Nice display of maturity. But unfortunately not all break ups are ever the same. It's not quite so easy to be cordial depending on the nature of the break up and the reasons behind it.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:20 AM   #32
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

simple. she misses you. she wants you back, but can't
so by do what she's doing, it'll probably get u mad/annoyed enough to mack on sumone else
or she just wants to see u gettin with someone else so she can give up.

Nothing u can do about it but change locales.

the club's not YOURS. you don't own it. so either suck it up or change places.

unfortunately, that's the way it works.

FS: CAVI/SUNFIRE ECOTEC 2.2L OEM ENGINE PARTS
(CAMS, HEAD, VALVE COVER, BLOCK, AIR BOX, ETC ETC)

FS: OEM CAVALIER/SUNFIRE SEATS - 9/10.[/SIZE]
BallPeenHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #33
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPeenHammer View Post
Nothing u can do about it but change locales.

the club's not YOURS. you don't own it. so either suck it up or change places.
And what if she follows to other locales? Does he have to keep running until there's no point in going out? They just broke up. The guy needs his own space for the time being. It's absolutely rude to show up and takeover someone's regular joint like that.

Anyways, I've pissed girls off before. And trust me, nothing pisses exes off more than stealing her friends. Integrate them onto yours and leave her out. But you have to be that good to pull it off though. Try creating cool functions where everyone is invited but her. But the functions have to be THAT cool that everyone "wants" to go.

Seriously, nothing will hurt more than when her friends are talking about how cool this and that shindig you and your crew threw. She'll alienate herself from her friends. lol

If you can handle it, Immaturity is fun sometimes.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:36 AM   #34
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPeenHammer View Post
simple. she misses you. she wants you back, but can't
so by do what she's doing, it'll probably get u mad/annoyed enough to mack on sumone else
or she just wants to see u gettin with someone else so she can give up.
you dont think thats kind of a egotistical viewpoint. and this is coming from someone who is very self centred and conceited.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:43 AM   #35
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
oh damn dude...im in the same boat as you, a girl i dumped almost 6 months ago has recently discoverd she has a crush on me still....past 2 weeks shes shown up at the club i go to every friday night...first time she showed up she cockblocked me while i was talkin to a girl....last week she tried to hook up with me.....so im goin prepared this week...i got one of my best girlfriends (whom she dosnt know) to be my gf for the night she shows up and my gooood friend said she has no problem hitting on me and kissing me n shit to piss my ex off and to get her off my back

this should be interesting
Be sure to post up results along with a story
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #36
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

^ good job
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #37
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
you dont think thats kind of a egotistical viewpoint. and this is coming from someone who is very self centred and conceited.

HAHA maybe. However, I'm just thinking from a certain POV.

The poster mentioned that he broke up with her, so I assumed he did the breakup. If that were to be the case, that's where my comment was stemming from =)

I've also seen PPl that I know that's gone through the same issues/scenarios.

As for Noir, I tend to care less about WHERE I go as compared to WHO I go with.

I've had exes do these exact things, and I just simply fall off their radar by going somewhere else.
In all logic, though, if u don't own the place, then you don't really have much of a choice but to suck it up or change locale. I never said it wouldn't be difficult or it wouldn't suck. LOL

FS: CAVI/SUNFIRE ECOTEC 2.2L OEM ENGINE PARTS
(CAMS, HEAD, VALVE COVER, BLOCK, AIR BOX, ETC ETC)

FS: OEM CAVALIER/SUNFIRE SEATS - 9/10.[/SIZE]
BallPeenHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #38
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
And what if she follows to other locales? Does he have to keep running until there's no point in going out? They just broke up. The guy needs his own space for the time being. It's absolutely rude to show up and takeover someone's regular joint like that.

Anyways, I've pissed girls off before. And trust me, nothing pisses exes off more than stealing her friends. Integrate them onto yours and leave her out. But you have to be that good to pull it off though. Try creating cool functions where everyone is invited but her. But the functions have to be THAT cool that everyone "wants" to go.

Seriously, nothing will hurt more than when her friends are talking about how cool this and that shindig you and your crew threw. She'll alienate herself from her friends. lol

If you can handle it, Immaturity is fun sometimes.
good stuff

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #39
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

lol maybe shes getting out of her zone to bring u back again or understand what type of things ur "in" to and what the hype of the club is about and shit.
well obviously 3 years is a facking long time...thats like a lot of days, hours and minutes spent together learning about each other. you cant just end it like that and think everything wil go to normal. it doesnt work like tha, you have to deal with ur consequences even if u like it or not. Make a note of it to her, if u dont, she wont know, then you will suffer.
The key to success if communication, if u want her to stop creeping on you or leave u alone, talk to her. its the only way she'll know and you as well.
Baley is offline   Reply With Quote