REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 03-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

exgf = fuckin annoying.

I broke up with my gf a couple weeks ago (dated for 3 yrs). It was difficult because she loved and cared about me greatly. I still care about her a lot. Our relationship is over though. I have not talked to her or hung out with her since the breakup.

I don't know what her deal is though. Like I go clubbing a lot and my guy friends and I frequent this one particular night club on this one particular night of the week, every single week for a couple months straight now. This is a club that is nowhere near my exgf's house and has never had any interest to her (especially the night we attend because it is during the week and she has work). We (my friends and I) have been going here for like 2 months straight on this particular night.

Since the breakup, my fucking exgf showed up with her friends at this place. Now this kind of ruined my night a little just because I felt as though I was being watched over. Like I just want to be with my friends and have fun like usual because this night of the week has been religious for us.

I think she is going there again this week (I was creeping on her fb lol). Why is she doing this? Like I feel like saying something to her. The night she went last time she never spoke to me or even made eye contact which was fucking weird. I never even attempted to confront her. Why does she think that she can just frolic in on my territory. This is like my guy night out where we can just kick it.

Hmm. Imagine me and my friends grab our hockey sticks and net and go drive to her city and play street hockey in front of her house. I mean, its a 45 minute drive but fuck does it matter which street we play on? Obviously not if you are her. I just feel violated. Stepping on my shoes. I dunno.

It's like she is going out her way completely to piss me off. I am not sure if she knows it pisses me off though.

What should I do? If I confront her I don't want to come off as a jerk to her. Maybe I am immature for thinking this?

What do you guys think?

bossxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

so what you do in return is mack on other chicks that are there....better yet, mack on her gfs.....that will piss her off...
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:28 PM   #3

Yea I have thought of this. I could dance with other girls and that would really hurt her. I really don't wanna do any more damage than I have already done, but on the same token, it's like she is asking for it??. I dunno, that would be a real dick move IMO lol.

Two of the doormen are my buddies. Maybe I should ask him to put her on the ban list lmao

edit:

I guess I just want to know why she is doing this? Maybe a girl can answer.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

well technically its not your territory

either talk to her about it and see why she is doing this, or be the bigger man and find another place to party it up

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
How I Mod your mother

Sounds like she's keeping tabs on you. What other reasons could there be for her going out of her way to a club that she has no interest in, or doesnt even live close to?

But I agree with grandmaster, its not YOUR territory, its a public place and she's entitled to go anywhere she pleases. If you dont feel comfortable confronting her, find a new spot
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
My homepage has been set to RS

Even though it's out of her way, she can do whatever ever she wants. Her intentions should not matter to you anymore. Try a different club like celebrities; i would just suck it up and leave even though u and your buddies love going to that one particular club.
Good_KarMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Yea she's just going to see if your meeting someone else there. If she hasn't been before she might thing the reason you broke up has something to do with that club. If she thinks that she is probably checking to see if your hanging out with a particular girl or something.

You can straight up ask.."Why are you going now when you have never wanted to go before" She will most likely already have an answer planned out for your question but you need to ask.

Berz out.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #8

Yea I guess I am just going to straight up ask her if she comes this week. I know she can go anywhere she wants but realistically there is a motive to it because of the reasons I listed above. If she says "why does it matter" or "its a free world" (lol) then I will prob tell her not to come here again and then that will prob spark a fight of some sort.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #9
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,339 Times in 969 Posts
as much as i think you do have a case and I agree (assuming you dumped her) and that she wants to see you there, you have no case in calling this place being your place and asking her to GTFO. just find a new place to club and get over it.
you're not 16 no more, be a grown up and share the space.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

She's probably choked that you're not "suffering" from this break up but is going out and having fun so she wants to show off that she can have fun too. She's also probably checking how you are doing and seeing if you are meeting any new girls. Well once she's finally accepted the break up she's won't bother doing stuff like that anymore. But if it's really killing you and you want to hear what she has to say then you should ask.
happytoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #11
VLS Head Mod

checking up on you and probably trying to make you miss her.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #12
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

I think she just misses you......and since she can't call you or see you or contact you in anyway....this is the only way she can see you again.....

But then she doesn't talk to you......because she respects the 'cool down' period and she doesn't want to look like the weak one right? =\
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:48 PM   #13
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Last edited by Care; 09-08-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #14
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

agreed ^^

if u guys are broken up its over and done with
doesnt matter where she is and what she does

same goes for u
dont over analyze

she's just there to have fun LOL
Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
so what you do in return is mack on other chicks that are there....better yet, mack on her gfs.....that will piss her off...
this has happened to me with more then a few girls. im pretty sure they do it purely out of spite.

however, be careful about macking on other chicks when your ex is there. sometimes you get drunk and ....settle for less just to piss her off. but really its only embarrassing yourself. better to stay sober and cool if you still care about what she thinks.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #16
RS controls my life!

just leave her alone? she's not telling you off maybe you shouldn't either
I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
Director of RS Cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by idga-f View Post
I
What should I do? If I confront her I don't want to come off as a jerk to her. Maybe I am immature for thinking this?

What do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by idga-f View Post
Two of the doormen are my buddies. Maybe I should ask him to put her on the ban list lmao

edit:

I guess I just want to know why she is doing this? Maybe a girl can answer.
asking your friends to ban someone that can go anywhere she wants is immature. suck it up, let her do whatever she wants and live your life. stop focusing on her motives and have fun as you would. what's the worse she can do? watch what you do? oh well, big deal. it's not like you have to answer to her in the end anyways right?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

you shouldn't let her presence bother you. By talking to her about this, you're letting her win in a sense
dicecube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #19
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
Maybe she's trying to get your attention. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous. Maybe she's hinting that she still cares about and maybe you'd change your mind.

Whatever it is that she's doing, all YOU have to do is be unaffected. Not only will this show her that you don't care what she does or thinks about you, it will also let her know that you've moved on and that she should do the same.

If you even remotely show signs of discomfort, then she will continue to do what she does, even if it doesn't satisfy her directly.
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #20
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
I'd just go somewhere else for a week or two. It's obvious she's going there because she knows you're going to be there. You and your friends go somewhere else for a week or two and she'll have no reason to go there anymore. After that back to business as usual.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #21
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physixx View Post
Maybe she's trying to get your attention. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous. Maybe she's hinting that she still cares about and maybe you'd change your mind.

Whatever it is that she's doing, all YOU have to do is be unaffected. Not only will this show her that you don't care what she does or thinks about you, it will also let her know that you've moved on and that she should do the same.

If you even remotely show signs of discomfort, then she will continue to do what she does, even if it doesn't satisfy her directly.

shes for sure trying to get u to miss her and for u to notice her again
im 99% sure
acyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #22
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Don't go to this place this week. She'll notice that your not thier, but rather at another club. Ask your boys if they don't mind switching it up just this week. If she doesn't see you their, she may decide the following week to ease off.
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #23
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
oh damn dude...im in the same boat as you, a girl i dumped almost 6 months ago has recently discoverd she has a crush on me still....past 2 weeks shes shown up at the club i go to every friday night...first time she showed up she cockblocked me while i was talkin to a girl....last week she tried to hook up with me.....so im goin prepared this week...i got one of my best girlfriends (whom she dosnt know) to be my gf for the night she shows up and my gooood friend said she has no problem hitting on me and kissing me n shit to piss my ex off and to get her off my back

this should be interesting
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #24
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
is mirage really that good? haha

best you can do is just ignore her when shes there. Shes out there looking for your attention and if you DO give it to her then she wins. Just pretend shes a fat chick with a skin problem next time shes at the place.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #25

depends on how old you are. i went there every thursday for a year and a bit. mirage was that good. cant really stand it now. grew out of it. and too much techno