REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   exgf = fuckin annoying. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/568703-exgf-%3D-fuckin-annoying.html)

bossxx 03-18-2009 01:12 PM

exgf = fuckin annoying.

I broke up with my gf a couple weeks ago (dated for 3 yrs). It was difficult because she loved and cared about me greatly. I still care about her a lot. Our relationship is over though. I have not talked to her or hung out with her since the breakup.

I don't know what her deal is though. Like I go clubbing a lot and my guy friends and I frequent this one particular night club on this one particular night of the week, every single week for a couple months straight now. This is a club that is nowhere near my exgf's house and has never had any interest to her (especially the night we attend because it is during the week and she has work). We (my friends and I) have been going here for like 2 months straight on this particular night.

Since the breakup, my fucking exgf showed up with her friends at this place. Now this kind of ruined my night a little just because I felt as though I was being watched over. Like I just want to be with my friends and have fun like usual because this night of the week has been religious for us.

I think she is going there again this week (I was creeping on her fb lol). Why is she doing this? Like I feel like saying something to her. The night she went last time she never spoke to me or even made eye contact which was fucking weird. I never even attempted to confront her. Why does she think that she can just frolic in on my territory. This is like my guy night out where we can just kick it.

Hmm. Imagine me and my friends grab our hockey sticks and net and go drive to her city and play street hockey in front of her house. I mean, its a 45 minute drive but fuck does it matter which street we play on? Obviously not if you are her. I just feel violated. Stepping on my shoes. I dunno.

It's like she is going out her way completely to piss me off. I am not sure if she knows it pisses me off though.

What should I do? If I confront her I don't want to come off as a jerk to her. Maybe I am immature for thinking this?

What do you guys think?

Supafly 03-18-2009 01:22 PM

so what you do in return is mack on other chicks that are there....better yet, mack on her gfs.....that will piss her off...

bossxx 03-18-2009 01:28 PM

Yea I have thought of this. I could dance with other girls and that would really hurt her. I really don't wanna do any more damage than I have already done, but on the same token, it's like she is asking for it??. I dunno, that would be a real dick move IMO lol.

Two of the doormen are my buddies. Maybe I should ask him to put her on the ban list lmao

edit:

I guess I just want to know why she is doing this? Maybe a girl can answer.

Grandmaster TSE 03-18-2009 01:34 PM

well technically its not your territory

either talk to her about it and see why she is doing this, or be the bigger man and find another place to party it up

!Yaminashi 03-18-2009 01:35 PM

Sounds like she's keeping tabs on you. What other reasons could there be for her going out of her way to a club that she has no interest in, or doesnt even live close to?

But I agree with grandmaster, its not YOUR territory, its a public place and she's entitled to go anywhere she pleases. If you dont feel comfortable confronting her, find a new spot

Good_KarMa 03-18-2009 01:37 PM

Even though it's out of her way, she can do whatever ever she wants. Her intentions should not matter to you anymore. Try a different club like celebrities; i would just suck it up and leave even though u and your buddies love going to that one particular club.

Berzerker 03-18-2009 01:39 PM

Yea she's just going to see if your meeting someone else there. If she hasn't been before she might thing the reason you broke up has something to do with that club. If she thinks that she is probably checking to see if your hanging out with a particular girl or something.

You can straight up ask.."Why are you going now when you have never wanted to go before" She will most likely already have an answer planned out for your question but you need to ask.

Berz out.

bossxx 03-18-2009 01:52 PM

Yea I guess I am just going to straight up ask her if she comes this week. I know she can go anywhere she wants but realistically there is a motive to it because of the reasons I listed above. If she says "why does it matter" or "its a free world" (lol) then I will prob tell her not to come here again and then that will prob spark a fight of some sort.

6793026 03-18-2009 01:54 PM

as much as i think you do have a case and I agree (assuming you dumped her) and that she wants to see you there, you have no case in calling this place being your place and asking her to GTFO. just find a new place to club and get over it.
you're not 16 no more, be a grown up and share the space.

happytoro 03-18-2009 01:55 PM

She's probably choked that you're not "suffering" from this break up but is going out and having fun so she wants to show off that she can have fun too. She's also probably checking how you are doing and seeing if you are meeting any new girls. Well once she's finally accepted the break up she's won't bother doing stuff like that anymore. But if it's really killing you and you want to hear what she has to say then you should ask.

saucywoman 03-18-2009 02:14 PM

checking up on you and probably trying to make you miss her.

Sodium 03-18-2009 02:17 PM

I think she just misses you......and since she can't call you or see you or contact you in anyway....this is the only way she can see you again.....

But then she doesn't talk to you......because she respects the 'cool down' period and she doesn't want to look like the weak one right? =\

Care 03-18-2009 02:48 PM

Durrann1984 03-18-2009 03:38 PM

agreed ^^

if u guys are broken up its over and done with
doesnt matter where she is and what she does

same goes for u
dont over analyze

she's just there to have fun LOL

BoneThug 03-18-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 6335970)
so what you do in return is mack on other chicks that are there....better yet, mack on her gfs.....that will piss her off...

this has happened to me with more then a few girls. im pretty sure they do it purely out of spite.

however, be careful about macking on other chicks when your ex is there. sometimes you get drunk and ....settle for less just to piss her off. but really its only embarrassing yourself. better to stay sober and cool if you still care about what she thinks.

Orion 03-18-2009 06:56 PM

just leave her alone? she's not telling you off maybe you shouldn't either

miss_crayon 03-18-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idga-f (Post 6335965)
I
What should I do? If I confront her I don't want to come off as a jerk to her. Maybe I am immature for thinking this?

What do you guys think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by idga-f (Post 6335974)
Two of the doormen are my buddies. Maybe I should ask him to put her on the ban list lmao

edit:

I guess I just want to know why she is doing this? Maybe a girl can answer.

asking your friends to ban someone that can go anywhere she wants is immature. suck it up, let her do whatever she wants and live your life. stop focusing on her motives and have fun as you would. what's the worse she can do? watch what you do? oh well, big deal. it's not like you have to answer to her in the end anyways right?

dicecube 03-18-2009 07:18 PM

you shouldn't let her presence bother you. By talking to her about this, you're letting her win in a sense

Culture_Vulture 03-18-2009 07:33 PM

Maybe she's trying to get your attention. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous. Maybe she's hinting that she still cares about and maybe you'd change your mind.

Whatever it is that she's doing, all YOU have to do is be unaffected. Not only will this show her that you don't care what she does or thinks about you, it will also let her know that you've moved on and that she should do the same.

If you even remotely show signs of discomfort, then she will continue to do what she does, even if it doesn't satisfy her directly.

quasi 03-18-2009 07:41 PM

I'd just go somewhere else for a week or two. It's obvious she's going there because she knows you're going to be there. You and your friends go somewhere else for a week or two and she'll have no reason to go there anymore. After that back to business as usual.

acyx 03-18-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Physixx (Post 6336532)
Maybe she's trying to get your attention. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous. Maybe she's hinting that she still cares about and maybe you'd change your mind.

Whatever it is that she's doing, all YOU have to do is be unaffected. Not only will this show her that you don't care what she does or thinks about you, it will also let her know that you've moved on and that she should do the same.

If you even remotely show signs of discomfort, then she will continue to do what she does, even if it doesn't satisfy her directly.

:thumbsup:
shes for sure trying to get u to miss her and for u to notice her again
im 99% sure :p

rslater 03-18-2009 09:08 PM

Don't go to this place this week. She'll notice that your not thier, but rather at another club. Ask your boys if they don't mind switching it up just this week. If she doesn't see you their, she may decide the following week to ease off.

stewie 03-18-2009 09:32 PM

oh damn dude...im in the same boat as you, a girl i dumped almost 6 months ago has recently discoverd she has a crush on me still....past 2 weeks shes shown up at the club i go to every friday night...first time she showed up she cockblocked me while i was talkin to a girl....last week she tried to hook up with me.....so im goin prepared this week...i got one of my best girlfriends (whom she dosnt know) to be my gf for the night :) she shows up and my gooood friend said she has no problem hitting on me and kissing me n shit to piss my ex off and to get her off my back :)

this should be interesting :D

The_AK 03-18-2009 09:42 PM

is mirage really that good? haha

best you can do is just ignore her when shes there. Shes out there looking for your attention and if you DO give it to her then she wins. Just pretend shes a fat chick with a skin problem next time shes at the place.

BoneThug 03-18-2009 09:46 PM

depends on how old you are. i went there every thursday for a year and a bit. mirage was that good. cant really stand it now. grew out of it. and too much techno