REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   Ace Courier Services feed back (https://www.revscene.net/forums/568861-ace-courier-services-feed-back.html)

cvcdx 03-19-2009 12:54 PM

Ace Courier Services feed back

Does anyone have any experiences with Ace Courier Services... unfortunately i have discovered the hard way that the tracking number they give doesn't actually track the item in transit... BEWARE

Adsdeman 03-19-2009 01:11 PM

Ace couriers deal with all our outgoing products. They are reliable and on time used them for years!

cvcdx 03-19-2009 02:32 PM

thanks for posting your positive experience with them... i just needed some reassurance that my parts will be delivered without damage... i have already recieved feed back from another forum regarding their experience with them damaging parts before reaching their destination and tardiness of deliveries... anyone else?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adsdeman (Post 6337628)
Ace couriers deal with all our outgoing products. They are reliable and on time used them for years!

aukoh 03-19-2009 04:49 PM

The company I used to work for uses ACE for deliveries for product transfers from Metro Vancouver stores to other stores in the interior (Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, etc.) for the past 3 years. It's really dependent on the driver. But for the most part, they arrive on time (we use next day delivery though).

With the tracking number, the operator should be able to tell you whether it's been picked up from the shipper, sorting at their location, and/or whether it's en route to be delivered. They won't be able to tell exactly where the package is unless the operator calls the driver for his/her current location...

cvcdx 03-19-2009 06:58 PM

thank you for the vouch... i feel bad because the money transfer with the seller was completed before noon tuesday... he notified me that the shipping overnight would be about 92.00 so i transferred the amount and prepaid the shipping expense along with the part... he later sent me an email with a tracking number tuesday night... after calling Ace wednesday they inform me that the parcel is on its way and will arrive the following morning at noon... today i call them to arrange for pick up and i am told the seller called at 11am and didn't have the parcel picked up until 3pm which would have been an acceptable answer yesterday,.. this morning i was told my package is in castlegar awaiting shipment to burnaby and will arrive by 8am tomorrow... expecting the worst but hoping for the best

Quote:

Originally Posted by aukoh (Post 6338151)
The company I used to work for uses ACE for deliveries for product transfers from Metro Vancouver stores to other stores in the interior (Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, etc.) for the past 3 years. It's really dependent on the driver. But for the most part, they arrive on time (we use next day delivery though).

With the tracking number, the operator should be able to tell you whether it's been picked up from the shipper, sorting at their location, and/or whether it's en route to be delivered. They won't be able to tell exactly where the package is unless the operator calls the driver for his/her current location...