REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #26
RS controls my life!

so you guys dont appreciate mantique's over the top customer service + casual conversing.
AND you dont appreciate boysco's laid back 'feel free to help urself' type of service.

what is it that you shoppers look for?
this is by no means some kinda hate post, just curious.
Advertisement
nathaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #27
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,493 Times in 1,158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvasion View Post
omg metrotown manitque!! LOL that guy.. omg... everytime i go in he complains to me about me wearing rocks or TR's when hes wearing the same same brand and me. his words are " im tired of wearing what everyone wears its so overrated"
lol must be stephan
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #28
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 4,359 Times in 382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaniel View Post
so you guys dont appreciate mantique's over the top customer service + casual conversing.
AND you dont appreciate boysco's laid back 'feel free to help urself' type of service.

what is it that you shoppers look for?
this is by no means some kinda hate post, just curious.
an equilibrium of those, people who do their job by greeting you and even acknowledging your existance or that you're a valued patron, and are readily available to help and easy to approach when you need it (not talking to co-workers or slacking off somewhere), and not when you don't.

places like boysco and mantique are on 2 extremes of a spectrum. one pretends you're not even there, giving them and their store name a shitty and egotistic attitude while places like mantique basically serve to verbally rape you into making a purchase, which kind of crosses the line of comfort and shopping freely and comfortably.
ShanghaiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #29
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

yup tahts stephan.

i want to go in a store where i will be greeted and be there when i need help with sizes or if i have questions. i dont need somebody to ask about my day or about the shoes i wear
Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #30
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
yup tahts stephan.

i want to go in a store where i will be greeted and be there when i need help with sizes or if i have questions. i dont need somebody to ask about my day or about the shoes i wear
haha keep this up guys , this is one funny thread.
king_2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:39 PM   #31
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosleepboy87 View Post
what are you talking about dude? the only ppl who cant afford the clothes they sell at holts is the lil' boys and girls working in the jean section. the guys that work with the suits make a shitload on commission
you're telling me that the people who work at harry rosen make anywhere close to their clients who buy $2000 armani suits? for real?
Synaptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #32
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

mantique doesnt even sell any good brands anymore, why would you shop there in the first place.
dhawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #33

i only went there cuz my friend gave me a gift receipt from them and it was coming up to the due date. so i had to go there... endded up buying a thin thin dkny sweater... lol ... best thing there
Old 03-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #34
My homepage has been set to RS

yeah the guy at metro mantique is fuckin homo and he has a huge underbite.
yellowpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:10 PM   #35
HELP ME PLS!!!

fuck shopping at malls, seriously. If you guys want some good ass service, hit up places like main, gastown, and etc. Thats where i buy most of my clothing now. They have great service and is always great to talk to too.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #36
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VancityPimp View Post
DUDE I fuckin boycotted mantique in Metro already, the dude is such a nut hugger... every single fucking time i went in there he says, "hey guys, what are you guys up to today? what did you buy from *whatever bag you're holding, if any"?" got a to a point where I just pretended that I was deaf and headed straight to the door.
Reminds me of Paul's Boutique in guildford.
J-force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #37
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

mantique is over priced, I never go there...
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #38
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpower View Post
yeah the guy at metro mantique is fuckin homo and he has a huge underbite.
he actually is a homo. i can vouch for this, he tried to pull some wack shit on me before.

somebody should turn the tables and start asking the questions, like what are they doing on the weekend or what type of car they drive
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #39

the stephan guy at mantique was harassing me with questions one time and he asked me what i drive and i said a 00 celica and hes like cool cool... i drive a 03 325ci(i believe) and im like then how come on your keychain that you are hanging outta ur pants have honda civic keys on it? hes like oh... ohh... im like yaeh.. i dont think they can fit into a bmw.

LOL PWNT!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #40
Need my Daily Fix of RS

that guy at metro is a big douche. came up to me once and started bragging about how he had mutual funds and investments set up, and how he was set for life. I walked out the door right after that. You work at mantique...how about you get a real job first.
canucksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #41
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
the stephan guy at mantique was harassing me with questions one time and he asked me what i drive and i said a 00 celica and hes like cool cool... i drive a 03 325ci(i believe) and im like then how come on your keychain that you are hanging outta ur pants have honda civic keys on it? hes like oh... ohh... im like yaeh.. i dont think they can fit into a bmw.

LOL PWNT!
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #42
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,493 Times in 1,158 Posts
in for updates!
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #43

any1 got stories? some 1 go there and tell us the experience
Old 04-08-2009, 01:37 AM   #44
Rotary dori dori MOD

gf and i don't go there anymore because of mr.underbite. everytime i go there he looks at my girl's chest and though i appreciate the customer service good god man it's way too much.she was lookin at some jacket and i saw him walk from the change room to where we were quite quickly and kept asking us questions about wut we were doing...how long we've been dating etc. gf went another time while i was at work and once again he talked to her while raping her with his eyes...ugh extreme/uncomfortable customer service,mediocre selction and overpriced. iunno how the hell they are still in business honestly..

!Shuya80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #45
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

mr. underbite is a creepy bastard
LanEvoMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #46
RS Lurker, I don't post!

you must remember those people are probably stuck in the store all day!!!! Maybe their just trying to be nice? or maybe you're the first person to walk in for a while and they feel social?

..... maybe you're over thinking it too much, let the people do their jobs! If you're not comfortable do something about it!!
pearlwht_g37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #47
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuya80 View Post
gf and i don't go there anymore because of mr.underbite. everytime i go there he looks at my girl's chest and though i appreciate the customer service good god man it's way too much.she was lookin at some jacket and i saw him walk from the change room to where we were quite quickly and kept asking us questions about wut we were doing...how long we've been dating etc. gf went another time while i was at work and once again he talked to her while raping her with his eyes...ugh extreme/uncomfortable customer service,mediocre selction and overpriced. iunno how the hell they are still in business honestly..
i thought he was gay? well, whatever hes a fucking creeepy faggot for doing that then lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlwht_g37s View Post
you must remember those people are probably stuck in the store all day!!!! Maybe their just trying to be nice? or maybe you're the first person to walk in for a while and they feel social?

..... maybe you're over thinking it too much, let the people do their jobs! If you're not comfortable do something about it!!
FAIL, you work there dont you? 4 posts?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #48
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

lol so fucking annoying
some guy @ the RC mantique wouldnt stfu when I was browsing

full out started critiquing my outfit too
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #49
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
you guys wouldnt like asia
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #50
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

This guy sounds really hated. Just go and punch him in the face dammit..

Last time I went 2 years ago, they acted just like everyone says. Anyhow, a young guy went in and quickly bought something which later turned out to be a credit card fraud. The Mantique guy hustled through the crowds of people searching for the man who made the fraud. He soon gave up on the search and randomly told me it was his birthday..
hear-it-first is offline   Reply With Quote