REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   lactose intolerant? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/569691-lactose-intolerant.html)

penner2k 03-25-2009 11:32 PM

lactose intolerant?

Let me present you with

Beef Protein Isolate

28 grams of protein in a 30 gram scoop

Quote:

We stumbled across something in looking for something else we were making....but we had to take what we stumbled upon and see if it would work for an application and send it through a spray drying, agglomeration and mixing process to make it into beef protein isolate.

It has the highest protein percentage of any protein we have ever come across.

Dont confuse this product with anything else thats out there including beef plasma, beef extract or collagen beef......its an entirely different entity.

Entirely.

I'll put it in simple terms but this is how it is made and I am going to be somewhat vague because we have had other ideas stolen and I dont need this one stolen....think of the leanest cut of beef there is that is cut off the bone, when that steak is processed there is still incredibly lean tissue left on that bone it is cut off.....throw that lean beef tissue away? No......it is sent thru a liquid process where virtually any and all fat rises to the top, is skimmed off, bone removed and then the beef at upwards of 96% and higher is spray dried into a protein powder......without the beef smell or taste.

So the question I want to ask the bodybuilding community is

If you had the choice of using milk (whey protein) to build muscle tissue or eat a steak (beef protein isolate)....what is your choice?

So im giving you whatever choice you want....
I've heard the premium chocolate and coconut flavoring goes well with this.

penner2k 03-25-2009 11:42 PM

They also have
Gemma Pea Protein Isolate

abinga 03-26-2009 06:55 AM

That's crazy, sodium is a little high but I would expect that from beef. Also surprised that there is no saturated fat.

RacePace 03-26-2009 08:46 AM

Hmm....in the question of whey vs beef isolate, I guess it's the question of the absorbtion rate of beef isolate. People would still want to utilize the PWO window and drink whey

Berzerker 03-26-2009 08:51 AM

I am gonna look into this for sure as I can't use alot of shakes due to lactose not agreeing with me.

Berz out.

RRxtar 03-26-2009 04:06 PM

everyman needs to have the farts once in a while

Hondaracer 03-26-2009 07:53 PM

u buying some penner?

im looking for some iso protein, this could be some killer stuff lol, any idea on shipping?

penner2k 03-26-2009 10:39 PM

no.. I might buy some at a later date. I dont get the farts from normal protein so I just stick with that.