REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
noob

Embarrassing Bathroom Issues!

So I'm probably sharing something I wouldn't care to discuss socially. Pertaining to the subject matter at hand, viewer discretion is strongly advised so don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Now for whatever reason I seem to have this nasty habit whenever I go to the do no.2. I don't know if its some sort of weird psychological disorder or what, but its slightly disturbing to say the least. Basically whenever I take a shit I can't seem to take a crap unless I'm completely butt naked, no joke! To make matters worse is the fact whenever I'm taking a leek at a public washroom I'm unable to piss/poop if there's someone next to me at the urinal or in one of the attached stalls. Don't want to digress but whats with those people who feel compelled to piss right beside you when there's other urinals available. Isn't it public washroom etiquette for pee'ers to leave at least one urinal 's length away from others if possible? - end rant -

Its been like this since I was 14 or so. This can't be normal but its not like this could cause any harm or have any detrimental effects. Just thought if this was some kind of compulsive disorder cause its one of those 'WTF' subjects.
Taboo? you be the judge..

AsBannedAsItGets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Dont worry, I have the same problem as you discussed about people standing beside you in a public washroom urinal. I try to use a stall to pee whenever I can.

Your first problem with being naked in order to take a dump.... no idea.
Gnomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Naked --> take shitz.

How about just try taking of your pants next time but keeping the shirt on

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #4
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I've taken shits butt naked before, then jumping into the shower. Its normal, but I don't do it all the time.

As for the urinal thing, yeah..it is kinda awkward taking a piss when theres another dude doing his thing right beside you. It even weirder if theres no board that separates each urinal..gah.
keifun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

i feel the same brah. often i take off my pants so i can spread my legs wider and plant myself down for the really big one.
Synaptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
haha, reminds me of that scene from the movie waiting..
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #7
noob

Seriously, this is a debilitating thing to deal with.
I can see how this issue can sound like a joke but its a cruel thing to deal with. The worst was at GM place watching hockey and I had to take a piss in the 2nd intermission. Those that regularly go watch hockey games live know how utterly batshit crazy the restrooms can get. So in a nutshell I'd have to try my best to make it appear as if I've taken a piss as not to look out of place. I'm sure the guy beside me knew I was faking cause there was no sound of piss crashing down into the urinal. So for the rest of the hockey game I'd have to sit like there were ants in my pants uncomfortable as a mother son of a bitch. To add insult to injury, I heard its not good for you bladder to hold your pee in.

There must be a medical condition for this sort of thing.
AsBannedAsItGets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #8
Rs has made me the man i am today!

One thing....you can try to find those large handicapped bathrooms.....you get all the privacy and can take all the time you need..
waddy41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:02 PM   #9
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

^
Mcdix, i love those man. There's no spy holes or anything.

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #10
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets View Post
I can see how this issue can sound like a joke but its a cruel thing to deal with. The worst was at GM place watching hockey and I had to take a piss in the 2nd intermission. Those that regularly go watch hockey games live know how utterly batshit crazy the restrooms can get. So in a nutshell I'd have to try my best to make it appear as if I've taken a piss as not to look out of place. I'm sure the guy beside me knew I was faking cause there was no sound of piss crashing down into the urinal. So for the rest of the hockey game I'd have to sit like there were ants in my pants uncomfortable as a mother son of a bitch. To add insult to injury, I heard its not good for you bladder to hold your pee in.

That's weird and I was going to ask you how you deal with sporting events that are crowded. I can't really throw stones though because I get nauseous if I'm in a theater or at a Canucks game and not sitting either on or right near the isle. I cannot stand being stuck in the middle with people all around me, same goes for airplanes I have to sit in the isle seat or it's hello barf bag.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #11
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,377 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
^
Mcdix, i love those man. There's no spy holes or anything.
It's called a "Glory Hole", fool.
Invisible sky daddies commanding people to do shit is just so beyond retarded, I feel like punching myself in the balls until I shit my computer chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
4 years ago, I pulled up to burger king, and asked to get a teen burger. I realized after the 3rd time i said it, I was in the wrong fucking place.

(>___<)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_High
[19-10, 22:51] how many post do I need before I can fail TOS'D posts.
Alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #12
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets View Post

Even using a stall to take a piss doesnt help?
BlackV62K2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:16 PM   #13
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,307 Times in 1,775 Posts
It is called anxiety. When you're nervous or anxious, the brain makes a series of choices to the stimuli. This would cause a complex response.

In all seriousness, it isn't anything that is weird per se. You have anxiety when people are around you when you piss. Nothing weird about that at all. Your brain goes into "fight or flight" mode which means you're ready to either throw down or run away. When it enters this mode, you basically begin to shut down everything that is not essential and focus on survival. I know this probably sounds a bit extreme but this is how your body/mind works.

Now, how do you get over it? I would say just keep on exposing yourself to these situations and you'll get the hang of it. Start small and work your way up. Same with your poop issue.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:13 AM   #14
HELP ME PLS!!!

i shit standing, and piss laying down. i dont think it's weird at all.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:20 AM   #15
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-fever View Post
I've taken shits butt naked before, then jumping into the shower. Its normal, but I don't do it all the time.

As for the urinal thing, yeah..it is kinda awkward taking a piss when theres another dude doing his thing right beside you. It even weirder if theres no board that separates each urinal..gah.
+1
6insomnia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:59 AM   #16
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

exposing your feet to public bathroom floors is probably contributing to your foot fungus/hygiene problem.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #17
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
mind over matter man. you will get over it one day. when you gotta shit so bad or piss so bad and you have no choice, and after wards you'll just go "oh it wasn't that bad".
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #18
retired

Just ignore it. Thats what I did.

It used to take a while for me to get going when I'm at a urinal at GM Place.

But after a while, its all good. There are people everywhere, but don't worry, they wouldn't look unless they were a Flames fan anyways.
Truenosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #19
Banned (BBM)

Hahaha I love naked dumps, you're not the only one man. Anytime I'm at home and taking a shit = clothes come off. If I'm at work obviously that is not the case, but I may throw my shirt off when dumping, just because I don't like the poo smell to get into my shirt.

As for the leaking. I'm the same way if it's a urinal that doesn't have a sepparter beside it, or if I don't have to pee really badly. A lot of guys have that problem man, I wouldn't worry about it.
mgarba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #20
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

you need to learn to relax and ignore your surroundings.
just think everyone is in the washroom for the same purpose.
its not like the guy is staring down at you with your business. lol

nobody wants to know.... atleast i don't want to know.
Drift_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:42 AM   #21
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
I get "stage fright" as well. I can't piss if at all if there is someone else at a urinal. I always have to wait for a stall. The worst is when I go in and its empty so I go up to the urinal to do my duty and then someone else walks in... Im all like FUCK then I have to zip up and hit a stall. As for pants off shitting... thats pretty common too. Spreading the legs to the optimum point is pretty hard when trapped in jeans or something.

Berz out.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #22
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)

Yep...the stage fright is pretty common. I get that too...although it's just to get started. Once the floodgates are open, I'm good to go even if someone's around.

As for in public places and especially hockey games, just go during the game. You miss out on a few minutes but when nature calls, you gotta go. It's usually fairly dead in the bathrooms while the game is going on.
syee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #23
I bringith the lowerballerith

lol i remember when i was in elementary school there was always this kid that got completely nude when he'd use the washrroom i was like wtf??

i hate using urinals when someones bside u esp when there are no boards like others have said, even worse is when its the urinals are flat into the wall so there is zero privacy, if u no what urinals im talking about
kookoobird88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #24
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Are you sure it's only stage fright and not, urinary infection?

You should get that looked at.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #25
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truenosan View Post
But after a while, its all good. There are people everywhere, but don't worry, they wouldn't look unless they were a Flames fan anyways.
XD hahaha,

yea just dont think about it
Deezle is offline   Reply With Quote