REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 04-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #26
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASG111 View Post
Updated! please read Update 2 above

Orion, I was wondering what's the reasoning behind the following? I"m interested, let me know thanks.
IMO... I think that relationship is just a fair game.... if you like/love someone then go for it... other variables are in consideration but not that important... if he/she eventually chooses you then it may mean that you could provide something better for them... if you can't they also have a choice to move forward or back...and its fair to proceed into something passionate once you both break off anyother relationship... or else its kinda cheating

honestly in the past four years there's been a few guys after my gf... and I'm not going to go up to their face tell them to F off or kick their ass. They can do whatever they want to get her interested but I'm doing my share of being a good bf... so we're still together..

I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #27
My homepage has been set to RS

dude why do you still care. you're being so weak.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #28
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
You guys seriously need to fuck. Get it out of your system and out of the way. That way you can both move on when she leaves and not all be emo and reminscent.

Her decision not cheat is only done out of principle anyways, not out of love; she has already cheated emotionally a long time ago. Might as well be the straw that break's the camel's back. If not you, someone else will anyways, so might as well be you.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #29
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
I'm going to straight-out speak my mind.

Ask her for non-obligated sex.
As Noir says, it's just in the system. After you clean the pipes you'll feel much better. You'll also stop stop thinking with your dick and think straight with your head--then if the feeling still lingers then you either fuck her again or you ask to be in a LTR.
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #30
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
You guys seriously need to fuck. Get it out of your system and out of the way. That way you can both move on when she leaves and not all be emo and reminscent.

Her decision not cheat is only done out of principle anyways, not out of love; she has already cheated emotionally a long time ago. Might as well be the straw that break's the camel's back. If not you, someone else will anyways, so might as well be you.
maybe.. but its human nature to emotionally cheat... they may not want to flush it out of their system... sometimes its just always the "what if" that drives people.... "what if I was with this guy, what if I owned a Toyota instead, what if I was ugly..."

But over time it'll wear off once you stop seeing someone for a while.. I mean you won't always wonder what would the soup taste like just because you chose the salad...
I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:21 AM   #31
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
maybe.. but its human nature to emotionally cheat... they may not want to flush it out of their system... sometimes its just always the "what if" that drives people.... "what if I was with this guy, what if I owned a Toyota instead, what if I was ugly..."
Depends, its kinda vague. Especially in how one defines emotionally cheating.

I would say that when one checks out another person of the opposite sex, IS normal. But I define "emotional cheating" to be far more progressed than that.

As the OP already states, they're already cuddling together, already spending time together and already have an emotional connection established. Were it not for her current bf, they'd probably be in a relationship together, or a fling at least.

Last edited by Noir; 04-03-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #32
RS controls my life!

update 3 for those that have been following... thanks for your help.
ASG111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:06 PM   #33
Director of RS Cares

there really is no point in asking for help when your mind is already made up. you like her, and it doesn't seem like anything we are saying is making you stop liking her.

she's a dramaqueen who will and is already bringing you lots of it. it seems like you can handle it because you keep on wanting her more so yeah. the end.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:56 AM   #34
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
let me guess, asian and constantly goes to toronto?

If it is pm me.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote