REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 04-17-2009, 05:10 AM   #26
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

damn just got a ticket for another no N sign yesterday...i think its my 3rd N sign ticket. i hope i won't get suspended for that. alright time to glue the sign onto my trunk lol.
Advertisement
46_valentinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:05 PM   #27
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

As far as i was concerned, if the ticket is written under section 25.15, it carries points, if its written under 30.13 then no points are tagged with it. This is reffering to "No N"

^^ Dont be surprised if you get a letter in the mail asking to hand your license in, i know people who've had 1 no "N" and a speeding ticket, and they've had a 3 month suspension.

Im so glad i dont have mine anymore.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:52 AM   #28
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

does timing effect your probability, cause my last ticket was probably from last summer.
46_valentinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #29
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

this whole n display thing is stupid as it doesnt matter if someone who doesnt have an n drives the car and still has it so how can other drivers even know if it really is an n driver... yet as soon as you dont have it they charge you for this so called horrible law-breaking
r.attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:43 PM   #30
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.attack View Post
this whole n display thing is stupid as it doesnt matter if someone who doesnt have an n drives the car and still has it so how can other drivers even know if it really is an n driver... yet as soon as you dont have it they charge you for this so called horrible law-breaking

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #31
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.attack View Post
I'm no cop, but I find it pretty easy to spot you "N drivers".. you don't exactly make it difficult.... what with the baseball cap backwards, the pounding bass, the backseat full of your teenie-bopper girlfriends (or hound-dog male friends, because no girls will come near you), usually accompanied by poor driving skills, speeding, weaving, etc, and a bunch of rice-a-rific modifications.

Edit: forgot about the front licence plate on the dash, or missing, instead of on the front of the car... and the tinted side windows, rolled all the way down even in the dead of winter as soon as you see a cop car...

Not hard to spot at all...
Old 04-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #32
e-thugger*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlenko View Post
I'm no cop, but I find it pretty easy to spot you "N drivers".. you don't exactly make it difficult.... what with the baseball cap backwards, the pounding bass, the backseat full of your teenie-bopper girlfriends (or hound-dog male friends, because no girls will come near you), usually accompanied by poor driving skills, speeding, weaving, etc, and a bunch of rice-a-rific modifications.

Edit: forgot about the front licence plate on the dash, or missing, instead of on the front of the car... and the tinted side windows, rolled all the way down even in the dead of winter as soon as you see a cop car...

Not hard to spot at all...
Oh sure, and Canadians live in igloos and ride dog sleds. Grow up.