REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

sprained finger

hey just wondering wat are the best ways to treat it, i jammed my ring finger sparring and decieded i can go on and finish class now my hand is swollen, any ideas beside icing it thnx i thought this would get me quicker responses
Advertisement
incubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
How do you break a Newfie's finger? Punch him in the nose.

Ice it and it should start to feel better soon.. I hate that feeling last time I felt that I jammed it playing basketball

Berz out.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

yeah my finger caught a piece of his shirt and just went up in the wrong direction now my hand is pretty swallon still but it doesnt hurt as much

i trainned on it thurs and took the weekend off im hoping to be good for tues and start benching weds :S
incubus is offline   Reply With Quote