REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 03-29-2015, 06:58 PM   #1501
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,161 Times in 301 Posts
HOLY FUCK I JUST MARKED THE FUCK OUT ROLLINS WINS
Advertisement
Galactic_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:00 PM   #1502
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,196 Times in 2,276 Posts
HOLYFUCK THAT WAS FANTASTIC
Tim Budong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:00 PM   #1503
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
lol wtf........................... did no one see that coming with his money in the bank?
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:06 PM   #1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Budong View Post
Really?
Just cuz the taker match sucked

this main event so far is fantastic
Nothing really stood out

In the ladder match we had that powerbomb that looked like it snapped Ambrose in half. That was it..

Orton match had that sick RKO, but could've been better considering the talent of both of them

Cena wins in typical LOLCENAWINS fashion..didn't tell much of a story

HHH going over Sting in a joke match is just a big middle finger from Vince to go over WCW once more

Taker looked like shit. As much as I love Wyatt, he couldn't carry Taker and he needed the win more than UT

I freaked the fuck out for a sec when Reigns was making a comeback but that cash-in saved everything
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2015, 07:06 PM   #1505
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

well i expected it, but i didn't expect the finish to be this good

but he can't pin BORK becuz BORK is unpinnable...for now hhaha
Old 03-29-2015, 07:48 PM   #1506
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Undertaker needs to stay retired. That match he put on was absolutely pathetic
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2015, 07:52 PM   #1507
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch28 View Post
Undertaker needs to stay retired. That match he put on was absolutely pathetic
I think something didn't go as planned.. As I read that Bray Wyatt tweaked an ankle during warmups earlier in the day

regardless... it was very audiable...

"are you ok?"
"no"

Then the sister abigal, and when Bray went in for the "kiss" they must have muttered something and then the weak weak finish happened.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:03 PM   #1508
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,815 Times in 8,189 Posts
Fucking WWE network

I started watching at 10am (it started at 7am for me). I figured I would get up and rewind to the beginning and watch it from there. When I started watching, the Undertaker match was about to start, but I could only rewind as far back as the Rusev/Cena match entrances. Couldn't go back further than that.

So I figured I'd watch it from there, and go back to the beginning after... Then in the middle of the AWESOME main event, I had to pause it for a minute an emergency in the kitchen (cat knocked over a carton of eggs onto the floor)... I come back and it unpauses, with Rollins pinning Reigns for the win... So I have no idea if it was a MITB cash in or what... why was it a triple threat match all of a sudden?

Fucking RUINED the main event for me.

So for me Ronda was the highlight of Wrestlemania... Had goosebumps!
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:13 PM   #1509
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Fucking WWE network

I started watching at 10am (it started at 7am for me). I figured I would get up and rewind to the beginning and watch it from there. When I started watching, the Undertaker match was about to start, but I could only rewind as far back as the Rusev/Cena match entrances. Couldn't go back further than that.

So I figured I'd watch it from there, and go back to the beginning after... Then in the middle of the AWESOME main event, I had to pause it for a minute an emergency in the kitchen (cat knocked over a carton of eggs onto the floor)... I come back and it unpauses, with Rollins pinning Reigns for the win... So I have no idea if it was a MITB cash in or what... why the fuck was it a triple threat match all of a sudden?

Fucking RUINED the main event for me.

Next year I'll just wait and download it on a torrent after. This was so annoying.

So there's my Wrestlemania feedback. Ruined by paying for the network instead of just pirating it.
It was a fun mania to watch

ending was fantastic, it was not a triple threat to begin wit, but rollins came down half way to cash in.

u gotta see the setup tho
that ending and the Rousey thing made the night
Old 03-29-2015, 09:11 PM   #1510

I watched it over again, and I still don't get why cashing in MITB makes it a triple threat... Pro Wrestling I guess.. make up the rules as you go along...

I was predicting Seth to cash in, but only after Heyman screws Brock out of the title... I thought Reigns would win then Seth cashes in right away

Watching the rest of the show now
Old 03-29-2015, 10:39 PM   #1511

This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2015, 11:01 PM   #1512

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I watched it over again, and I still don't get why cashing in MITB makes it a triple threat... Pro Wrestling I guess.. make up the rules as you go along...

I was predicting Seth to cash in, but only after Heyman screws Brock out of the title... I thought Reigns would win then Seth cashes in right away

Watching the rest of the show now
If anything I think Rollins cashing in was only to protect Reigns from the backlash of beating Brock and walking out WM as champ in that smarky crowd. I really do not hope Rollins is only going to be a transitional champion
Old 03-30-2015, 12:41 AM   #1513
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

well with how it all unfolded
Orton beat Rollins, so orton can say he deserves a shot
Reigns was pinned..so he wants his revenge

Lesner can say u didnt beat me for hte title

it sets it up

from some comments
Reigns: I Can, I Will
BORK: You Can't, You Won't
Rollins: You Could've, You Didn't

hahah
Old 03-30-2015, 06:00 PM   #1514
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
They say that the crowd chants after a WM are full of trolls. Looking forward to reviewing the show for funny ones like last year.
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #1515
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
They say that the crowd chants after a WM are full of trolls. Looking forward to reviewing the show for funny ones like last year.
nothing so far
only the Cena Sucks song. and Suplex City chant
Old 03-30-2015, 11:44 PM   #1516
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2015, 08:35 AM   #1517

Some of the chants were good - Suplex City, NXT, telling Big Show to retire. "We want Cena" after SHITTING on Cena, whenever Reigns was in action was fucking hilarious.

Some were fucking lame. "We are awesome" and all the ones directed towards the divas "you suck uso, you suck cena" etc... bunch of retards. "you look stupid" to Sheamus was annoying too, and kind of ruined the effect of his return

Good show with the exception of the main event. They really threw Byron Saxton under the bus.

RIP Michael Cole
Old 03-31-2015, 09:42 PM   #1518
My homepage has been set to RS

Adrian Neville nice pyro !!
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 11:08 AM   #1519
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
25 Facts You'll Be Shocked To Learn About Wrestling If You Stopped Watching Ten Years Ago

it took a while. Here’s everything he remembered to cover.

Eddie Guerrero died

Chris Benoit died

Ultimate Warrior, Test, Crash, Paul Bearer, and Randy Savage all died.

Jamal from 3 Minute Warning got repackaged as a wild Samoan monster, Umaga, who sadly also died.

John Cena became the top guy in the company and went on to become a 15-time World champion.

Christian went to TNA but then came back. Won the World Heavyweight title in 2011 only to lose it to Randy Orton (who is now a 12-time world champion) a few days later. He would later win it back……by disqualification. He quietly retired.

Kurt Angle went to TNA and plans to end his wrestling career there

The Dudleys went to TNA

Booker T went to TNA and came back and is now a commentator on Raw

Batista turned face, won the World title a few times, and then left. Returned last year to main event Wrestlemania and left again. However, he claims he will be back again.

WWE hired a wrestler bigger than the Big Show named Great Khali. He was a pretty good monster heel. He had an impressive debut by destroying Undertaker. But now they turned him into a joke where he was now a comedic face, and also a jobber. He left recently.

WWE hired indy stars CM Punk, Bryan Danielson (who wrestles as Daniel Bryan now), Jon Moxley (who is now Dean Ambrose), and Tyler Black (who is now Seth Rollins) Oh, and some non-indy guy named Roman Reigns (who Vince was strongly trying to push him to be the top face in WWE, unfortunately it became very difficult because he is not well-liked by fans at all)

Daniel Bryan is the most over guy in WWE. He is a 4-time world champion. Sadly, two of those reigns lasted less than 24 hours. He is the current Intercontinental champion.

Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns debuted as CM Punk’s hired crooks known as The Shield, dressed in SWAT gear, to protect him from losing the WWE title. They were pretty successful as a stable. Until last summer where Rollins turned on them and became the current top heel AND current WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

CM Punk quit because he was worried for his health. He refuses to ever come back. He held the WWE title for 434 days before losing it to The Rock at Royal Rumble 2013.

The Rock turned heel in 2003 and it was fantastic. He left to film movies and didn’t return until 2011 where he won the WWE Championship one last time.

Chris Jericho left after Summerslam 2005, then came back full-time again in 2007 and then left again in 2010. But now he pretty much comes and goes whenever he wants now.

Goldberg debuted in WWE the night after Wrestlemania XIX and left after Wrestlemania XX where he competed against Brock Lesnar. Sounds like an epic dream match, right? Wrong. It was one of the worst matches in the history of the company.

Brock Lesnar also left after Wrestlemania XX. Went to UFC, and returned to WWE the night after Wrestlemania XXVIII.

Undertaker’s Wrestlemania undefeated streak finally came to end last year where he was beaten by Lesnar and went 21-1.

WWE came up with a new concept called Money in the bank. Basically a briefcase would hang above the ring and it would contain a contract guaranteeing a future WWE Championship match ANYTIME. Six or eight men would fight for it in a ladder match at Wrestlemania until it got its own PPV.

Bret Hart returned to WWE. Squashed Vince McMahon in a complete one-sided match at Wrestlemania XXVI, and wrestled a few other matches after that.

Sting finally debuted in WWE at Survivor Series last November and went into a feud with Triple H. They had a match at Wrestlemania. Which HHH won.

Edge became an 11-time World champion. He is now retired and in the Hall of Fame.

Triple H cut off all his hair and is now an authority figure both backstage and on-screen.
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:33 PM   #1520
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Mizdow is best
Old 04-21-2015, 09:45 AM   #1521
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Does anyone know if Vancouver will ever get a TV show taping of Raw or Smackdown ever again?
jrome169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 02:22 PM   #1522

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrome169 View Post
Does anyone know if Vancouver will ever get a TV show taping of Raw or Smackdown ever again?
Doubt it..even toronto only have house shows now
Old 04-21-2015, 02:28 PM   #1523
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrome169 View Post
I highly doubt it.

Reason being is that Vancouver has drawn terrible numbers to house shows over the years. No way they'll bring Raw/Smackdown/PPV here when they can't even pack the building for a house show. Notice how they moved the house shows from the Pacific Coliseum way the hell out to Abbotsford? Sucks because your average Vancouverite will say "Pfft house show? I'll only go if it's Raw or Smackdown." No good house show attendance = No bigger better shows.

To back this up, WWE has graded cities WWE Now Assigning Letter Grades to Cities They Visit

Vancouver gets a C...

THE ROCK: "What's your favorite donut?"
DETECTIVE #2: "Jelly."
THE ROCK: "Oh, you like jelly. Well, jelly's a good one. The Rock says this; write this down. When you leave here, go down to Dunkin Donuts, get the biggest jelly donut you can find!"
(crowd pops louder)
LAWLER: "Oh, no... this guy's a COP!"
THE ROCK: "Write it down. Hold that jelly donut up, SQUEEZE all the jelly out, squeeze all the-- write it down; you like writing things down-- squeeze all the jelly out, and then-- write this down, you don't want to forget this-- TURN that sumbitch sideways, and stick it STRAIGHT UP your CANDY ASS!"

The Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-27-2015, 10:37 AM   #1524
My homepage has been set to RS

how was Extreme rules for you guys ?
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 05:39 PM   #1525

Ignored it... even though I have the network, I don't care enough to spend a few hours watching it. There is nothing in WWE that interests me any more.

Neville had an interesting debut match, but by the next week he was basically the next Brian Kendrick or Evan Bourne. What a waste.
This post thanked by: