REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 04-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #26
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Well I guess I get to be the super nerd. The movie was 1986 not 1987. Everyone is probably better for not knowing that however I have the misfortune of working with two guys who love transformers more than life itself. They were pretty quick to correct me when I read the title of the thread to them.
Advertisement
1eightySX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #27
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,166 Times in 1,550 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Boogie View Post
Anyone else notice from the original transformers movie that there was a swear word in it?
That was a surprise. I liked how they kinda slipped it in there. I think it was overshadowed by the death of Optimus Prime traumatizing so many kids.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:33 AM   #28
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I got the HD version of the movie, and it's incredible. Every time I watch it, I'm back to 8 years old, again.
HD version? where does one get that? do you mean HD-DVD or blu-ray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Boogie View Post
Anyone else notice from the original transformers movie that there was a swear word in it?

It was in the beginning when Unicron was devouring Moon Base 2 I believe. Spike was with Cliffjumper or Jazz when he says, "Aw shit! What are we gonna do now?!?"
haha, yeah. apparently the original American release onto video did not get the swear word. I think the theatre version had the curse word in it.

the introduction of Unicron to Megatron was absolutely insane. the voice of Orsen Wells was simply awesome.

Unicron: Megatron, I have summoned you for a reason...
Megatron: No one summons me!!!!
Unicron: Well, it pleases me to be the first.

one of the funniest lines in the movie:
Megatron (all beaten up): Wait! I still function!
Starscream: Wanna bet?! *kicks megatron off astrotrain*
Old 04-25-2009, 09:27 PM   #29
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
optimus dying was sad. but his fight scene with megatron was epic. i always thought the music never fit but does at the same time.

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote