REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 04-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #26
Retired moderator

I am secretly in love with Physixx.

That is all.

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #27
Chinese Guy, Swedish Rides

Oh man if you two hooked up...ahhaha...HAHAHAHAHAH

'88 245DL Uncle Sven the Swedish Rice Rocket|'95 945T Darth Haul|'82 242GLT B23E Lumpy the Angry Viking|'77 244DL, red/sold|'90 744T C3P-LOL, gold/sold
RS Feedback (46-0-0)
+Kardboard+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:15 AM   #28
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl View Post

That is all.
Are you trying to flatter me or trying to intimidate me?

Well anyways, either is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
Oh man if you two hooked up...ahhaha...HAHAHAHAHAH
You leave me speechless sometimes. lol.

-Physixx
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:26 AM   #29
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
Physixx's grasp of the English language and grammar is pretty amazing! Especially when hes of Asian-descent(or so I think?) haha
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:54 AM   #30
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devil's Apprentice View Post
Physixx's grasp of the English language and grammar is pretty amazing! Especially when hes of Asian-descent(or so I think?) haha
What's wrong with someone of asian descent having good english?
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:47 AM   #31
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
He's not full chinese fyi.

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #32

Quote:
He's actually a half-Kenyan, half-Norwegian lad who moonlight as an Asian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Physixx View Post
You leave me speechless sometimes. lol.

-Physixx
T'was what yonder maiden doth spake.

'88 245DL Uncle Sven the Swedish Rice Rocket|'95 945T Darth Haul|'82 242GLT B23E Lumpy the Angry Viking|'77 244DL, red/sold|'90 744T C3P-LOL, gold/sold
RS Feedback (46-0-0)
Old 04-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #33
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:

Are we roleplaying now?
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #34

No, but I do rock a tee shirt that says "Shakespeare Hates Your Emo Poems." I'm just being in character.

And all jokes aside, Physixx knows what he's talking about. He's also Iranian.

RS Feedback (46-0-0)
Old 04-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #35
VLS Head Mod

Quote:

I read that as spank lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Are we roleplaying now?
ooooh kinky

good points people, quite an interesting read
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #36

Hey Physixxx, I have a question for you.

When you're having sex, do you script your progress and analyze? Like do you have a checklist of foreplay "to do" things that must be done sequentially prior to penetration?

When penetrating, do you perform in-progress analyzation of penetration depth, angle, pace and mobility to ensure optimum pleasure to your partner?

And in the aftermath cuddling phase, do you have pre-determined approved pillow talk topics that do not overstep boundaries but serves the purpose of making one seem intellectual but not too much to seem like a know it all, funny but not too funny to be silly, intersting but not too intersting to seem fake.

Or do you just go with the flow?

Seriously dude, I know you have the best intentions. But I think you have misrepresented that the key to socializing is in the science of it, and not in the... you know... socializing. I'm honestly starting to feel bad that a lot of guys think that the key to dating is in the "battle plan" and that its a war out there between men and women. It's just socializing... c'mon.

Last edited by Noir; 04-23-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #37

Not everyone can pick that up nor have the inherent ability to just 'socialize.' Some can get to that stage, some never do. I don't totally agree with Physixx's mentality or methods (remember, I hate you, man ), but that's just because I'm my own person.

What he says is helpful in that they could be fall-back techniques, or springboards and stepping stones to one's own, game and method?, I suppose.

He also writes too much.

RS Feedback (46-0-0)
Old 04-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #38
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl View Post

That is all.
haha I think I'm secretly in love with Noir now, lmao

Quote:

When you're having sex, do you script your progress and analyze? Like do you have a checklist of foreplay "to do" things that must be done sequentially prior to penetration?

When penetrating, do you perform in-progress analyzation of penetration depth, angle, pace and mobility to ensure optimum pleasure to your partner?

And in the aftermath cuddling phase, do you have pre-determined approved pillow talk topics that do not overstep boundaries but serves the purpose of making one seem intellectual but not too much to seem like a know it all, funny but not too funny to be silly, intersting but not too intersting to seem fake.

Seriously dude, I know you have the best intentions. But I think you have misrepresented that the key to socializing is in the science of it, and not in the... you know... socializing. I'm honestly starting to feel bad that a lot of guys think that the key to dating is in the "battle plan" and that its a war out there between men and women. It's just socializing... c'mon.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #39
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nhan View Post
What's wrong with someone of asian descent having good english?
Did I say there was anything wrong with it? Maybe you should re-read what I said..
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #40
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

the bullshit people read up about PUAs and the tips they give are fine and dandy and all

but most of it focuses around projecting a fake image to obtain a #, if you're going to take a girl out or spend alone time, the stuff you learn is only going to go so far before your real personality is revealed

if you just go out lots and socialize with women, eventually it becomes second nature, and you can actually be yourself and have them like you for who you are, practice makes perfect. girls have a 6th sense on detecting if you want something from them or if you're putting up an act

thats not to say a lot of the stuff written by PUAs aren't useful, because it is, what I'm trying to say is that it only gets you so far, at the end of the day, its the bigger picture that counts
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #41

wow shit there are a lot of replies lol

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
He's not full chinese fyi.
I am full Chinese. But I've been here for 11 years.

Quote:
He's actually a half-Kenyan, half-Norwegian lad who moonlight as an Asian.
Quote:
He's also Iranian.
Did I tell you that? I could swear I told somebody I was half-Kenyan once and that I grew up in Arabia.

Quote:

Seriously dude, I know you have the best intentions. But I think you have misrepresented that the key to socializing is in the science of it, and not in the... you know... socializing.
Before anything, I'm going to make my tone clear:
Sometimes I come off as hostile (+Kardboard+ can attest to this), but I have zero intention of being hostile towards somebody I don't even know. That aside, I do agree with your perspective and I do respect your opinion. Now I just need to clear up some minor misunderstanding:

Of course not.
But hey, whatever works for you right?

I think you may have the wrong idea (or that I may have given the wrong idea through my posts) of what is actually being done.
Yeah, socializing is socializing, sure. And I do go into a social setting with the intention of socializing.

I'm not a social parasite that actively looks for cracks and crevasses during an interaction to squirm in and manipulate the person I'm talking to; instead, I use what I know to allow me to better interact because I can understand and respond better.

And you know what? Some people are raised with this ability to comprehend and respond naturally, and some others not so much.
You yourself are clearly one of those who have developed this ability at some point in your life because you believe that's what works.
I, on the other hand, was the "some others". I spent the early years of my high school intimidated by strangers and even more so by female strangers,
while I watched people like you approach the very same strangers and talk to them like they've known them for years.
And of course you're right, socializing takes practice, so I decided to practice.

Not that I was afraid to practice; but instead of just going up, I preferred knowing what I was doing ahead of time (i.e. what to say, how to posture, where to look, etc.). Because you gotta realize, words don't just roll off the tongue for some people; especially ones that spent the early years of their life being anti-social.

I don't plan out everything in a social situation, but I DO prefer to know everything that just happened in a social encounter AFTER the encounter. And using these results, I try to make myself better in the next encounter.
And despite doing that, I DO go with the flow.
Meaning I don't plan out everything to sex, because it's usually something that naturally unfolds when you're at that stage anyways; but I will say that I take pride in knowing how to please that girl.

I mean, which man wouldn't want to go up to his buddies and say "I made my girlfriend had multiple orgasms last night."?
And this is done through trial and error. Books can only do you so much. You can read books about female erogenous zones all you want, but without an actual female to practice on, that doesn't mean zip.

Quote:
I'm honestly starting to feel bad that a lot of guys think that the key to dating is in the "battle plan" and that its a war out there between men and women. It's just socializing... c'mon.
"Battle plan" is a pretty inflexible word.

Let me ask you a question of my own:
A bank vault of $500 at a company was broken in to. Three people had access to where the money was: a CEO who makes $300k a year with no debt; an accountant who makes $50k a year with minor debts; and a janitor who makes $20k a year with gambling debts.
Why is it that the police only focus on one suspect, the janitor?

-Physixx
Old 04-24-2009, 08:51 AM   #42

^^^ Sorry man, but I can't rebut that. It's too long. I can't even listen to a girl I'm sleeping with talk that much. It's JUST dating, can't the discussion be simplified?

PS,

Sorry if it came off as hostile to you. I was only challenging your ideology/methodology, not you personally. (It's a fine line to walk but I'll do my best not to overstep it)
Old 04-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #43
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

I like Physixx didnt grow up learning how to socialize. I was really shy and most of my friends were teh same way.
I learned some stuff by reading but the biggest thing that changed was the people I hang out with. Most of my friends are fairly outgoing now and most of them know my past so they have helped my out a ton. Hell I'm one of the only people I know that will go out completely on my own now.. lol
Old 04-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #44
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

The whole body language thing I find very interesting though. Not so much for picking up girls. One of my biggest skills now is the ability to read people.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:57 AM   #45

Quote:
^^^ Sorry man, but I can't rebut that. It's too long. I can't even listen to a girl I'm sleeping with talk that much. It's JUST dating, can't the discussion be simplified?

PS,

Sorry if it came off as hostile to you. I was only challenging your ideology/methodology, not you personally. (It's a fine line to walk but I'll do my best not to overstep it)
Nah.

Coles notes:
Some people are raised social and some people aren't.
Those people are the ones who use these "tools" like learning body language, learning to read thoughts, etc. I.E. Reading about them.
The people who are raised social don't need those because they've already picked them up.

Clearly these different types of people will have different approaches in terms of what they define as "socializing".

Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
The whole body language thing I find very interesting though. Not so much for picking up girls. One of my biggest skills now is the ability to read people.
that about sums it up.
it's more about being a healthy social animal than being a social parasite.

-Physixx
Old 04-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #46
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

great thread
much respect Physixx

before i was anti social
and now im beginning to be more social

but at times its tough cuz u slip back
Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #47

It takes lots of determination and even more practice,
but I do agree with you that nobody really changes 100% into what they want to be (just try to think about how much you've changed the next time you smoke a joint).

But that doesn't mean you can't keep on trying.

-Physixx
This post thanked by:
Old 04-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #48

Exactly. Some learn faster, grow faster, some don't. Hell, some might go the other way. Who knows. Everyone's different but what matters is if one tries, makes the effort.

APPROACH THAT GIRL.

RS Feedback (46-0-0)
Old 05-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
What exactly does the touching your chest mean again? I heard something about that before but I forget what it means.

I know sometimes I do that.. or I scratch my arm.. lol
Interesting you should ask that,
I did the exact same thing tonight (kind of like a little scratch on my chest, if that's what you mean as opposed to touching yourself on the chest inappropriately).

I felt as if I did that because I felt that I wasn't 100% comfortable.

-Physixx
Old 05-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #50

I tend to scratch my my cheek instead LOL

RS Feedback (46-0-0)