REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Penner2k (https://www.revscene.net/forums/574301-penner2k.html)

!SG 05-02-2009 12:22 AM

Penner2k

your access to the relationship forum has been removed.

1) your relationship stories sound like more desperation to gain attention than actual good life lessons. you dont get enough just sitting around sippin a beer telling your buddies how u banged some chick yadda yadda yadda...

2) you failed to PM the mods for the issue or start a thread in support forum. you chose to make it public, thus no different than to gain attention.

thank you.

LeanNsupreme 05-02-2009 11:08 AM

lol at the whole situation.

choda 05-02-2009 12:26 PM

Man what's up with all the anal mods?

!SG 05-02-2009 08:52 PM

Man, what's up with all the immature members?

You see it as anal mods, i see it as members whom are soooooo bored, they pick a fight JUST to keep themselves entertained. is BC really that boring these days (dont answer, we all know its boring, lame ass boring)

Noir 05-04-2009 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !SG (Post 6407262)
Man, what's up with all the immature members?

You see it as anal mods, i see it as members whom are soooooo bored, they pick a fight JUST to keep themselves entertained. is BC really that boring these days (dont answer, we all know its boring, lame ass boring)

How did he pick a fight?

He started a thread discussing the flaws in women. Don't you think that flaws in men have been discussed many times over. If anything, this just displayed the credibility of miss_crayon's abilitiy as a mod. :rolleyes:

2ndly, he did provide a valid retort to miss_crayon's, reasoning of closure as it wasn't really asking a question and that Penner should resort to blogs. I believe he also provided examples of tolerated threads as well.

3rdly, this should have never went to PM. That wasn't a private spat between Penner and Crayon. That was a public issue of the question > discussion.

Funny, people act like they know their shit when they're actually the farthest from it. Crayon will probably never hold any managerial or supervisorial position in her professional career. She is the shining example why "women shouldn't be granted authority." She has just set women's movement a decade back.

Seriously Crayon. Get laid and chill the fuck out.

miss_crayon 05-04-2009 12:46 PM

if you have a problem with my moderating abilities then please, take this up with the execs. it's not just up to SG, but to chooman and jace too. if they think i am really doing such a horrible job then i will take my leave with open arms.

and yeah i probably won't ever hold a mangerial position cause moderating an internet forum is all you have to base my creditials on. :)

i have been chill and calm throughout this whole thing/ you guys are the ones stressing the fuck out.

!SG 05-04-2009 02:34 PM

i think you need to take some of your own advice.

either that, or you have been wrong'd by a woman and is now taking it out on any woman with power...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6408999)
Seriously Crayon. Get laid and chill the fuck out.

Noir 05-04-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !SG (Post 6409398)

either that, or you have been wrong'd by a woman and is now taking it out on any woman with power...

Wow. That was very slick. I guess all that Dr. Phil watching that you got fat off of is finally paying off isn't it.

You do know that just about everyone disagreed with how Crayon misappropriated her authority right? Not just the OP himself. And what was that quip about Xanga et al. Was that her attempts at trying to come off as witty?

:rolleyes:

penner2k 05-04-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !SG (Post 6409398)

lol @ crayon's mod position making her a "woman with power"..

she has what.. the power to close a thread and if things get really bad she can mention it to one of the males in charge of the site so they can deal with the issue..

Adsdeman 05-04-2009 03:20 PM

hahahahaha i like where this is going lol ^

!SG 05-04-2009 03:23 PM

remember dave, you were allowed access back in to relationship forum after you asked. hopefully u will be let back in, in the future. i honestly dont know why your access was removed, but i can only guess it was for similar behaviour.

hotjoint 05-05-2009 10:04 AM

shit man, its just internet....