REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs

Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs 2016 RS.Net iT Admin: SkinnyPupp
Organizational feedback, general suggestions, account fix requests, concerns, acknowledgements, website and forum bugs & fixes. Support the site, by downloading the official RS App for Android!

Old 05-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #1
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
Penner2k

your access to the relationship forum has been removed.

1) your relationship stories sound like more desperation to gain attention than actual good life lessons. you dont get enough just sitting around sippin a beer telling your buddies how u banged some chick yadda yadda yadda...

2) you failed to PM the mods for the issue or start a thread in support forum. you chose to make it public, thus no different than to gain attention.

thank you.
Advertisement

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

lol at the whole situation.
LeanNsupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Man what's up with all the anal mods?
choda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Man, what's up with all the immature members?

You see it as anal mods, i see it as members whom are soooooo bored, they pick a fight JUST to keep themselves entertained. is BC really that boring these days (dont answer, we all know its boring, lame ass boring)

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #5
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !SG View Post
Man, what's up with all the immature members?

You see it as anal mods, i see it as members whom are soooooo bored, they pick a fight JUST to keep themselves entertained. is BC really that boring these days (dont answer, we all know its boring, lame ass boring)
How did he pick a fight?

He started a thread discussing the flaws in women. Don't you think that flaws in men have been discussed many times over. If anything, this just displayed the credibility of miss_crayon's abilitiy as a mod.

2ndly, he did provide a valid retort to miss_crayon's, reasoning of closure as it wasn't really asking a question and that Penner should resort to blogs. I believe he also provided examples of tolerated threads as well.

3rdly, this should have never went to PM. That wasn't a private spat between Penner and Crayon. That was a public issue of the question > discussion.

Funny, people act like they know their shit when they're actually the farthest from it. Crayon will probably never hold any managerial or supervisorial position in her professional career. She is the shining example why "women shouldn't be granted authority." She has just set women's movement a decade back.

Seriously Crayon. Get laid and chill the fuck out.

Last edited by Noir; 05-04-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
Director of RS Cares

if you have a problem with my moderating abilities then please, take this up with the execs. it's not just up to SG, but to chooman and jace too. if they think i am really doing such a horrible job then i will take my leave with open arms.

and yeah i probably won't ever hold a mangerial position cause moderating an internet forum is all you have to base my creditials on.

i have been chill and calm throughout this whole thing/ you guys are the ones stressing the fuck out.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

i think you need to take some of your own advice.

either that, or you have been wrong'd by a woman and is now taking it out on any woman with power...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Seriously Crayon. Get laid and chill the fuck out.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors

Old 05-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:

either that, or you have been wrong'd by a woman and is now taking it out on any woman with power...
Wow. That was very slick. I guess all that Dr. Phil watching that you got fat off of is finally paying off isn't it.

You do know that just about everyone disagreed with how Crayon misappropriated her authority right? Not just the OP himself. And what was that quip about Xanga et al. Was that her attempts at trying to come off as witty?

Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #9
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:

lol @ crayon's mod position making her a "woman with power"..

she has what.. the power to close a thread and if things get really bad she can mention it to one of the males in charge of the site so they can deal with the issue..
Old 05-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #10
Banned (ABWS)

hahahahaha i like where this is going lol ^
Adsdeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #11
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

remember dave, you were allowed access back in to relationship forum after you asked. hopefully u will be let back in, in the future. i honestly dont know why your access was removed, but i can only guess it was for similar behaviour.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors

Old 05-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #12
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

shit man, its just internet....
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote