Originally Posted by 1exotic
It's a car club... they have a car forum but it isn't in english.
and yeah it's called "Vancouver Sport Car Club"... they have some pretty sick cars, a few people joined here and posted pictures before of them at Spanish Banks.
*To obtain VSCC membership, vehicles acceleration from 0-100km is concerned to be within 5 second, and must pass a comprehensive evaluation by the president of VSCC.
1. Vancouver Sports Car Club will strictly discharge the membership of the member participating dangerous driving activity and all kinds of street racing.
2. Vancouver Sports Car Club promotes safe driving, strictly prohibits any members drinking and driving, and will expel membership with excess of three warnings.
3. Vancouver Sports Car Club organize track events from time to time to guide the proper and safe driving experience.
4. In all Vancouver Sports Car Club sponsored or hosted events, membership information (Name, Age, Contact numbers) and event details is highly confidential by default. Besides the president of VSCC and lawyers, no third party will be informed.
5. In all Vancouver Sports Car Club sponsored or hosted events, we will provide the official logo card-board for the license plate to enhance the privacy of members.
6. In all Vancouver Sports Car Club sponsored or hosted events, all kinds of photo/video shooting equipment must not contain the license plate of any VSCC members.
7. Vancouver Sports Car Club should be a completely positive and cohesive group appearing in the public welfare activities.
8. Vancouver Sports Car Club is a non-profit organization, membership fee and raising funds will be expended in support the clubs operating. The budget has been prepared in accordance accounting principles and reflects the following policies: expenditures are accounted for on the cash basis of accounting; in the preparation of financial budget, management is required to make estimates and assumptions that reflect the reported amounts of membership fees and expenses:
Financial Budget for 2010 prepared by YANLING ZHANG & ASSOCIATES INC.
The purpose of this budget is to describe and analyze the significance of annual revenue and expenses forecasts of Vancouver Sports Car Club Organization (hereafter VSCC) as a nonprofits organization. It provides an analysis and calculation basis of enrollment fee and membership fee to the organization.
2. Enrollment Fee and Membership Fee Calculation
2.1 Enrollment Fee and Membership Fee Calculation Base
Fee per member is derived from Total Expenses over Number of members
Total Expenses of VSCC are $89,650 consisting of:
o Initial investment of $9,700
o Management overhead of $11,000
o Office and events field staff wages of $28,800
o Professional fee of $1,800
o Membership retention fee of $5,250
o Event costs of $23,100
o Fund reserve of $10,000
Total members enrolling in 2010 are estimated at 30 persons.
2.2 Enrollment Fee
Enrollment fee collected to cover VSCC initial investment and office overhead. The fee is $688 consisting of:
o Average initial investment $322 = $9,700/30
o Average office overhead $366 =$11,000/30
2.3 Membership Fee
Membership fee collected to cover general operating expenses and events cost. The fee is $2,299 consisting of :
o Average office staff wages $960 = $28,800/30
o Average professional fee $60 = $1,800/30
o Average membership retention fee $175=5,250/30
o Average event cost $770 = $23,100/30
o Average fund reserve $334=$10,000/30
2.4 Pay Method
All Enrollment fee and Membership fee must be fully paid by cash or check to VSCC booth located in the Lamborghini Store at the 1st floor of Aberdeen Center at Richmond, BC.
3. Expenses Budget for 2010 (please refer to attachment for details)
The expected annual expenses for the year of 2010 are composed of five parts of initial investment for establishment period, management overhead, professional fee, membership retention expenses and event costs.
3.1 Initial Investment for establishment period Total of $9,700
Outdoor sign: $1,000 for outdoor signs and advertising boards, etc.
Website design: $2,200 for logo design and website establishment.
Marketing and Promotion: $1,500 for public relation activities.
Advertising Production: $3,000 for special parking lots and parking board.
Furniture and machines: $2,000 for basic furniture and equipments.
3.2 Management overhead Total of $11,000
Periodic Adverting: $500/month for flyers, newspaper and magazines
Office supplies: $100 per month for stationeries, etc.
Office utilities: $300 per month for telephone, heat, and electricity, etc.
Other expenses: $200 per month for meals, entertainment and other miscellaneous cost, etc.
3.3 Office and events field staff wages Total of $28,800
Staff Wages: $18/hour for part-time employees for daily office works, event field works.
3.4 Professional fees Total of $1,800
Legal and Consulting Fee: $800 per year for legal consulting, drafting related legal documents for the club.
Accounting Fee: $800 per year for financial and taxation consulting, annual financial statements and tax return.
Website Maintenance Fee: $200 per year.
3.5 Membership retention expenses Total of $5,250
Special birthday gift for each member: $100 per member per year
Membership identification card: $20 per member
Semi-annual electronic club magazine: $200 per period for distributing through email including sport car knowledge, events info, and member stories, etc.
3.6 Monthly Event costs Total of $23,100
Events details are confidential and related to major commercials, for more information please contact us.
Event in March
Event in April
Event in May
Event in June
Event in July
Event in August
Event in September
Event in October
Event in November:
Event in December:
3.7 Fund Reverse Total of $10,000
Fund reserve is prepared for temporary events cost and extra operating expenditures.
$1000 per month for ten months.