You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Revscene SpottedSpotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!
I purchased this 6 in beautiful condition from an german bmw enthusiast, (owned multiple Bmw's but was forced to let go of his toys) he had spent lots of money bringing the car to mechanical perfection (over 4000 in receipts from brian jessel). It is aesthetically beautiful for its age, absolutely zero rust, paint is amazing (havent even cut polished yet!), real bbs rs wheels are in near mint condition and the tires are almost new. This is an extremely clean example of a e24 6 series, even the engine bay sparkles.
The car was an California car for most of its life, then imported into canada in late 2005, then stored underground every winter since. Due to the climate of California the car has not been given opportunity to rust and the previous owner did not allow it to see a drop of rain.
Sadly i need something a little simpler like a 3 series. Is ready to be a daily driver or collector show car. If i were in the market for a bmw i would be looking for a seller to be exactly how i am with my cars, extremely anal.
Specs and Info:
- 1986 635csi
- all factory options fully loaded
- Factory 5 speed manual shifts extremely smooth
- 3.5L inline 6 m30 engine (known to be one of the greatest engines bmw has ever built)
- 200,000 on body, with working odometer.
- 1000 miles on recent engine and suspension work.
- piles of maintenance receipts since the car has rolled off the lot (great to see)
- black leather interior with power seats (recently died and treated)
- rear armrest cooler
- rear headrests (rare commodity)
- crack free mint condition dash
- clean oil change, filter and air filter
- 17" real bbs rs wheels chrome lip with gold centre in very very good condition
- lowering springs (handles great, very firm and tight)
- power sunroof tilts and opens
the common e24 issues of rear subframe bushings and drive shaft seal have all been addressed.
*all maintenance records and recent work can be viewed with car*
The car has been extremely well maintained its whole life, and 6 series are becoming extremely rare, especially one in this condition. The engine pulls very strong and idles at 650rpm strong. No work needed, the only issue is the speakers could use replacing/upgrading.
looking to accept trades and cash for e30, or e28, might consider e36 m3