REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 05-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,437 Times in 376 Posts
White Leather Wallet?

Has anybody had any experiences with them?
I've always stayed away from them since I'm scared that the wallet will turn blue from jeans..
But a few days ago I came across this pretty nice Energie one and I'm wondering if there are any sprays or anything that can protect the leather from jeans and other junk..

Anyone?
Advertisement
'06 BMW 330i [RIP]

'02 BMW M3
'99 Honda Civic SIR [sold]
'19 Civic Type R[sold]
'22 MINI Cooper SE
My Photojournal: simplexcars
Simplex123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #2

I had a white leather energie belt but it started to pick up colour from my jeans and bottom of my jackets after a few months, I can't imagine a white wallet would last much longer

But maybe if you used Scotchguard leather protector, and some leather cleaner on it on a regular basis you could keep it crisp white for longer

REVscene.net - Vancouver's #1 Automotive Forum and Classified's Site!

Interested in advertising with REVSCENE? Join our roster of Brian Jessel BMW, EBISU Robson, Blitz Gear, Soundworks, and dozens of the Lower Mainlands BUSIEST and most SUCCESSFUL small and medium businesses! Let us take you to the next level with our Incredibly affordable and effective packages Advertisement@revscene.net
CanadaGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
not exactly white, but i got a tan color'd/caramel Jfold wallet. love the wallet.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #4
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,437 Times in 376 Posts
^ did they turn blue fast? or did you like apply something to it?
'06 BMW 330i [RIP]

'02 BMW M3
'99 Honda Civic SIR [sold]
'19 Civic Type R[sold]
'22 MINI Cooper SE
My Photojournal: simplexcars
Simplex123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by !SG View Post
not exactly white, but i got a tan color'd/caramel Jfold wallet. love the wallet.
And? OP asked for opinions on white wallets and your experiences with them. Not what kind of wallet you have...
WHEYsted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

actually nope, seems fine. i think its the type of leather they use weather or not it takes on the blue dye. but mines still same color, of course a little more worn.

ill tell you how my white leather wallet goes as im trying to find a place that carries it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex123 View Post
^ did they turn blue fast? or did you like apply something to it?

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

fair enough, was steping out and so didnt notice i didnt finish writing my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamehustla View Post
And? OP asked for opinions on white wallets and your experiences with them. Not what kind of wallet you have...

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors

Old 05-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

I have a white leather wallet that is blue now, trying to find a way to undye it now=\ didn't take any precautions to counter colour change.
int36ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

^^
Toothpaste, worked on my white leather bag+shoes.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #10
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

i got a cream with green stripes jfold wallet, and its not stained. Except I have problems with the cards in my wallet getting cracked at the top edge of each card.
keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote