REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 05-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Spotted: 2 fags in a white ITR with Red rotas...

anyways i spotted a white ITR and was admiring the looks when the douche tries to show off to a few us (porsche c4s, CLK, harley davidson) on lougheed hiway with shitloads of traffic...

pretty funny when a ricer does the typical ricer stuff like 0-100 sprints by himself stoplight to stoplight and shifting at 8.5k.

2 asian fags in a ITR with red rota GT3s and buddyclub lugnuts..im sure these fags on RS as i have seen them before.

I hope you like your fried rings, as there was loads of blue smoke pouring out your 300 dollar spoon exhaust..
Advertisement
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
I am on the internets

ROFL

hahahahahaaaaaaaa good one.
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

What time was this? I saw the exact same car in Richmond around 8ish. I forgot where though.
lonelydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:27 AM   #4
Cool beans bro

Thanked 1,054 Times in 231 Posts
Saw this car also at Deer Lake Parkway. Not ripping it though, it was lowered too.
JordanLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Need to Seek Professional Help

Naaaahhhhhhhhh

Last edited by BoS_DC2; 06-05-2009 at 07:24 AM.
BoS_DC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #6
I bringith the lowerballerith

i see this car almost every day parked at lougheed and boundary... or at least one that looks identical!
bensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
RS Operative (G)

ya i see this guy a lot near dawson and gilmore area.
2016 Golf R | Stock

my buyer/seller ratings 6-0-0
XTC_604_DKNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #8
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

sweeeeeeeeet, u guys have porsches !?!? =)
tewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:56 PM   #9
HELP ME PLS!!!

this car is at the macdonalds parking lot across from Brian Jessel BMW everyday.
lougheed and boundary.
Last edited by sexyaccord on 69-69-6969 at 69:69 PM
sexyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:25 PM   #10
degenerate extraordinaire

I'm guessing the person works at Brian Jessel as it is usually parked infront/close to it, everyday.
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:42 PM   #11
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkaku View Post
I'm guessing the person works at Brian Jessel as it is usually parked infront/close to it, everyday.
or maybe he works at McDicks?
Old 05-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #12
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkaku View Post
yep i see it there too =O
figure.09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:09 AM   #13
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Yep I see this car parked on lougheed/across from mcdonalds/broadway/boundary.

Looks like a nice ITR though.
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #14
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

wasn't there a white integra with red rotas crashed on marine drive just off the knight bridge like a week or 2 ago??
(")_(")
wobuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #15
HELP ME PLS!!!

can't be this one.
i saw it at mcdicks a couple of days ago
Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 AM   #16
I am Hook'd on RS

What if he is just having fun? not showing off, but just felt like having fun? I mean it is one thing if you are trying to show off, that would be like, showing off. But sometimes I rip my car through first and second driving around all by myself. I dont think I could drive my car and not do that every once and a while.

oh yeah i was htinking too, because my car is completely stock, it makes it ok, but the second you have dont shit to it, and you go do that you are tagged as a fag unless it suprises you with how fast it goes.
Shafto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #17
Need to Seek Professional Help

Saw this guy on Willigndon and Canada Way heading up bcit
RiceFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafto View Post
What if he is just having fun? not showing off, but just felt like having fun? I mean it is one thing if you are trying to show off, that would be like, showing off. But sometimes I rip my car through first and second driving around all by myself. I dont think I could drive my car and not do that every once and a while.

oh yeah i was htinking too, because my car is completely stock, it makes it ok, but the second you have dont shit to it, and you go do that you are tagged as a fag unless it suprises you with how fast it goes.
first off, cutting through high traffic areas while your muffler vibration is creating ripples in my open coffee mug isn't considered fun to civilized people who share the road; Maybe to the typical underaged and child-minded racer...

i could careless about how fast his car is....i can brag about how fast my car is too...but atleast i dont try to show it off by cutting in and out of traffic, and trying to appear fast infront of a group of high end euros/motorbikes that are ACTUALLY FAST..

If you havent noticed, people who have fast cars, don't usually need to prove to other drivers that they own a fast car....its the child-minded assholes whom usually drive hondas/mustangs/camaros (economy~lowend cars) etc...that have to prove that their car has some balls to get street respect...

lol, the only thing they get is laughter and anger from others who share the road. These are also the people who complain when the police pull them over for altezzas and "blue" HIDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoS_DC2 View Post

This one?

Naaaahhhhhhhhh
im not too sure, the guy that i saw seem to be a bit lower.... do you have a pic of the rear?...

the "ricer" had a spoon sticker on the back above the exhaust, and shaved his rear emblems...
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Old 05-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #19
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,538 Times in 495 Posts
^^^You were there one day to dude.
cdizzle_996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 View Post
^^^You were there one day to dude.
of course, i used to rock a turbo'd civic hatch with red rotas..you should know, you bought it from me ..the bov always put a smile on my face when i got into boost...but i honestly can say, that i did not rip around in traffic, or rev my motor so the bov blewoff to look cool or try to prove that my car was "fast"...redline a ITR into 3rd gear at rush hour only to have the entire group of traffic catch up to you at the next light = uber faggottory.

Last edited by Supafly; 05-18-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #21

True that.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:53 AM   #22

i think i might know who it is.

he just recently dropped in a modified tranny with really short gears. i think he was testing the acceleration on it. it is also mugen chipped so vtak just kicked in yo at 4700-4800.

and yeah those are his beater rims. he actually has advans sitting around in his garage.

the puff of smoke is nothing. it's been built from the ground up and he does regular oil level checks and it's been pretty constant. no matter what car it is...if it uses fossil fuel to power the car...there will always be smoke on hard acceleration. they're called hydrocarbons. only reason you don't see that with normal everyday cars is because the stock exhaust has too many bends and also the muffler can trap the hydrocarbon just like what it does with the sound from your exhaust. if it constantly has blue/black smoke coming out then that's a problem but it doesn't and only happens during hard acceleration.

he has a mugen twin loop.... just never took off the spoon sticker. it's actually the quietest exhaust out there for the itr besides the stock one. sooo i don't see why you would think the sound from his exhaust vibrated your coffee... either:
a. you have no sound insulation what so ever....
b. you think your car gives off no vibrations at all when it's on. (if you have a hybrid that turns off at every stop light then okay vibration's not from your car)
c. your car was in motion and the fact that it was in motion was enough to cause vibrations in your coffee....duh! (btw if your car was in motion you shouldn't be looking at the coffee because you're not takumi. you should pay attention to the road instead. almost sounds like you act a fool like ludacris, but instead act a fob.)

so quit hating and let him ride dirty.
2000 Acura Integra Type R (DC2-R) w/ JDM front end- sold
1991 Nissan 240sx - sold
1993 civic si -sold
2011 Audi A4 (B8) -sold
2012 Subaru WRX STi - daily driver

Last edited by bennydub604; 05-19-2009 at 01:14 AM.
bennydub604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:54 AM   #23

Did you really just type all that out.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-19-2009, 06:10 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennydub604 View Post
i think i might know who it is.

he just recently dropped in a modified tranny with really short gears. i think he was testing the acceleration on it. it is also mugen chipped so vtak just kicked in yo at 4700-4800.

and yeah those are his beater rims. he actually has advans sitting around in his garage.

the puff of smoke is nothing. it's been built from the ground up and he does regular oil level checks and it's been pretty constant. no matter what car it is...if it uses fossil fuel to power the car...there will always be smoke on hard acceleration. they're called hydrocarbons. only reason you don't see that with normal everyday cars is because the stock exhaust has too many bends and also the muffler can trap the hydrocarbon just like what it does with the sound from your exhaust. if it constantly has blue/black smoke coming out then that's a problem but it doesn't and only happens during hard acceleration.

he has a mugen twin loop.... just never took off the spoon sticker. it's actually the quietest exhaust out there for the itr besides the stock one. sooo i don't see why you would think the sound from his exhaust vibrated your coffee... either:
a. you have no sound insulation what so ever....
b. you think your car gives off no vibrations at all when it's on. (if you have a hybrid that turns off at every stop light then okay vibration's not from your car)
c. your car was in motion and the fact that it was in motion was enough to cause vibrations in your coffee....duh! (btw if your car was in motion you shouldn't be looking at the coffee because you're not takumi. you should pay attention to the road instead. almost sounds like you act a fool like ludacris, but instead act a fob.)

so quit hating and let him ride dirty.

haha are you done licking the sweat dripping from his balls on your chin?...you should try snorting his cum through your nose.. i heard it revitalizes ur senses according to his buddy who sat in the passenger seat.
Your total post consists of

I don't care if your friend has this or that...he is a FAG for ripping on a busy street...
No matter how much money or mods dumped into his rocket, its still another car to everyone else on the road. The city hiways is not his personal race track. I hope that fag blows his tranny, or has his car stolen.

edit: i just noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennydub604 View Post

haha, my stock brake job (4 rotors / 4pads) is worth more than his rotas/advans rims and 4 tires....:

Last edited by Supafly; 05-19-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 View Post
Did you really just type all that out.
nah... supafly's mom helped me.
2000 Acura Integra Type R (DC2-R) w/ JDM front end- sold
1991 Nissan 240sx - sold
1993 civic si -sold
2011 Audi A4 (B8) -sold
2012 Subaru WRX STi - daily driver