REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 05-19-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
Thanked 2,056 Times in 589 Posts
My buddy's road to getting a recording deal...

Some of you remember him from WAY back when RS first started. Well, we all knew he was into music and had a talent for it.

Hopefully this is only the start for him. He migrated to Taiwan, working with some of our other friends, writing music, singing his own.

anyhow, in an effort to help him out, im posting some of his accomplishments.

oh, you might want to fast forward to about 6:30 ish...

Song was written by Jerome, lyrics were written with the help of our friend DJ FEO, and i think our other friend Johnny (mixing engineer in TW) helped out too...

During mid last week, he was asked to be a judge, and perform at a Charity event held at Gateway theater in richmond.

"It Takes a Big Man to Admit to His Own Faults... But It Takes a Bigger Man to Blame it on The Other F*cker!"
(Resident Asshole) Executive...

Ebisu VIP #001 Vendors
REV Competition | JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Drive Hard Performance | the Blackmarkers Clothing | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on, email me at for further details.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #2
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
wow.. i haven't seen or heard from jerome in years !!!! =) he had one of the hottest delsol's around !!!
i need powah !
Old 05-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
thats awesome, its always nice to see friends accomplish their dreams. I wish I could sing...then Jay could hire me to sing at his wedding. hahaha
Old 05-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy's Avatar
seeing all those non-chinks speaking chinkanese made me wish i was still able to speak chiu-chow/mandarin

and dammmmmmn i had no idea who this "buddy" was and i thought he was the first asian dude... lol then skipped to 6:15ish and then saw a white guy, it couldnt be him but it was

you know hes gonna be big in taiwan cos he'll be the only white dude singing in chinese although he should stop throwing in a couple french lines just for the sake of chinese people not caring about the french language is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
Network Admin Team
Thanked 1,009 Times in 364 Posts
Is that GreddyDelsol? wow.. he's more Asian than i'll ever be hah.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:29 AM   #6
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
yooo thats the most asian french dude ever... he even has asian hair
hahaha fuckin sweet man what a g!!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:24 AM   #7
Even when im right, is still right!
Woah snap! Jerome's looking good ! like 10 years younger ! hhahaah! Krazy guy, i miss driving his Greddy Del Sol.
Was named Del_slow LOL