REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 05-25-2009, 11:08 PM   #26
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
do you get jealous if your gf hangs out with another guy on the beach?
right, i agree with him.

sweetiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:04 AM   #27
I STILL don't get it

it's best to tell her than to have her bitch about it later
joolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:41 AM   #28
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
do you get jealous if your gf hangs out with another guy on the beach?
captain obvious...

that's why you lie...
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:24 AM   #29
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
you know what's better than the truth? a white lie. because everyone wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakshow View Post
you know what's better than a white lie? a gf that you don't need to tell white lies to.
so are you telling me to tell my girlfriend that, that very physically attractive girl that i met *insert location here*, that also likes me, and asks me to hang out a lot, but i can't really avoid her cuz she's always at *insert location that you always go to* (school or work is a good one), is going to meet me tonight or go clubbing with my friends tonight or whatever balhbalh, go for coffee whatever.

yeah fucking right. you have to be as cruel as the cruelest thing on this planet to survive. oh, women are the most cruel creatures lol. i need a plan B, and a plan C, and a plan D...etc. these plans have to be maintained, sometimes I need to find new backup plans incase they get taken.

a woman will leave you for a better man in a blink of an eye. she'll cry about it, she'll say all these things, but you know those are only temporary tears. you'll be long forgotten before you find your next girl.

you have to be as cruel as them, most women, the most cruel, the women best at being women, always have a "good" man. you should be no different. you have to be as cruel and cold as them. you take what is better, throw out the old and used.

yeah, i learnt a lot from past relationships. trust is a must.

TRUST IS A MUST ya hear?

but you also know what, ignorance is fucking bliss. that's why you only really have one shot. if you get caught you're fucked. so good luck. you better be a super soldier and your plans better always lay the fuck out 110% properly. you usually only get one shot anyways, so you might as well fuck around.

treat women no different than your work. be precise, efficient, and don't fuck up, you'll get fired. (don't get caught slacking off/fucking around, it doesn't mean you can't once in a while).

just be ultra smart about it. ninja styles. if you're willing to cheat, at least put in the fucking effort to cover up your tracks.

oh yeah, and whoever said you can't sincerely love more than one woman at a time?

for the record i've never cheated. but it doesn't mean the thought of it, or the temptation has heavily influenced me to do some things I didn't think I'd do. nor does it mean I won't ever cheat in my life. In all probability, I'd probably have to bet money that I will.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 05-26-2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: God's desire. or something like that.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #30
Need to Seek Professional Help

What if she's sure to get jealous if you tell her? and at the same time, she'll make a big issue if you don't tell her and accuse you of lying to her? =p

Just something to think about.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:17 PM   #31
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
that's why you just don't tell her and be smart enough so she shouldn't even have the slightest clue.

if she's accusing you, you're shouldn't be fooling around unless you like being caught and accused.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #32
Why'd you do that for?

Just tell her, and if she gets jealous then give her the talk that you and your friend were just chilling and stuff...so atleast if something happens between you and your friend, your gf wouldn't be pissed as much as if she didn't know
rk604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #33
Need to Seek Professional Help

no
Old 06-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #34
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

i think it depends on whether you expect your gf to tell you when she's gonna hang out with her guy friends alone. it's a double standard thing i guess.
ceWEBrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #35
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchiecchi View Post
What if she's sure to get jealous if you tell her? and at the same time, she'll make a big issue if you don't tell her and accuse you of lying to her? =p

Just something to think about.
Then I would've never dated her to begin with.
With me it's a prerequisite.

a little is ok, but some girls are WAAAAY too jealous for their own good

FS: CAVI/SUNFIRE ECOTEC 2.2L OEM ENGINE PARTS
(CAMS, HEAD, VALVE COVER, BLOCK, AIR BOX, ETC ETC)

FS: OEM CAVALIER/SUNFIRE SEATS - 9/10.[/SIZE]
BallPeenHammer is offline   Reply With Quote