REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 05-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
I STILL don't get it

avoiding?

Have you guys and gals ever experience that feeling when you want to leave that place whenever you see your ex / crush ?
Like, let's say you randomly went to a certain place and suddenly seeing your ex/crush right beside you, what would you do?
would u feel awkward and try to walk away, or do you just ignore them and keep on doing what youre doing?

I would like to know everyone's experience

Old 05-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

say hi and go on with what your doing! BE A MAN!
slickk6o4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
^she's a girl.

I go over and say 'hi'. I befriend her new love interest (if he's present), and tease her about her new choice. If by chance that there is a girl beside me, I'd tell her that the girl is a lot better in bed than she was, even if I've never slept with the girl standing next to me.
Being friendly to your ex and her company demonstrates that you're mature about whatever happened between the two of you, and it also demonstrates your value as a happy-go-lucky person. I've seen cases where guys around me show hostility to their ex's new boyfriend--which is just setting bad precedents.

-Physixx

edit: crushes on the other hand--why would you leave the room if you have a crush on him? lol
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
really depends on ur current relationship with ur ex. did the relationship end in shit, or was it mutual and remain friends?

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Saw my ex the other night. Reached across the table while he was being searched, poked him and asked "what you don't say hi anymore?" It's not that difficult to deal with. Just be mature and don't let them think you miss them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote