REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 05-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

lol at Dom Rebel

Not to offend any Dom wearers, I have a couple of their wing tees, it's a really well artisticly-designed brand. But seriously, the quote printed on the back of some of their AG shirts read "What defines me is not what defines you.. bah blah". Don't you think it's kind of controversial? It's supposed to define one individual as different, but yet it's so mainly distributed that it's often seen as "common"? Doesn't that defeat the whole purose of the quote?
But with that said, that new atelier shirt with the gray dye and flowers is a pretty sick shirt. I want one of those in VNECK
What are your guys inputs on this?
Advertisement
Professir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

That is more of an 'in-head' conundrum than something worth posting. You're thinking critically -- good -- but no need to look for affirmation or
every thought!
brokentelephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:39 AM   #3
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
lol i have a couple Dom tees and I never though about it that way, but your right, I don't think many ppl take the time to read it though
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
Banned By Establishment

I have the 1st Ed. Art Gallery Wing'ed tee and that is what it says on the back. I have never thought much about it, but I think it may be referring to the individual personality and process of deigning the shirt. If you are a true Dom Rebel enthusiast like me. You'll know that, yes each shirt has similar designs. But none are the EXACT same since they are all hand painted. If you pay close attention the paint lines and splatters are all in different spots, so yeah. "What defines me is not what defines you. What drives me is not what drives you. I love what you do not love. I am me and you are you."
WHEYsted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokentelephone View Post
That is more of an 'in-head' conundrum than something worth posting. You're thinking critically -- good -- but no need to look for affirmation or
every thought!

It was 8 AM, i've been up 24 hours in a row becaues of my high school dry grad, just smoked a few blunts with some friends, came home and wrote it lol. Just thought you'd like to know the story behind it.
Professir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #6

I Dom Rebel

REVscene.net - Vancouver's #1 Automotive Forum and Classified's Site!

Interested in advertising with REVSCENE? Join our roster of Brian Jessel BMW, EBISU Robson, Blitz Gear, Soundworks, and dozens of the Lower Mainlands BUSIEST and most SUCCESSFUL small and medium businesses! Let us take you to the next level with our Incredibly affordable and effective packages Advertisement@revscene.net
CanadaGoose is offline   Reply With Quote