REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Black G35 Coupe w Advan RS - Stanely Park (https://www.revscene.net/forums/577693-black-g35-coupe-w-advan-rs-stanely-park.html)

Roach 06-01-2009 08:00 AM

Black G35 Coupe w Advan RS - Stanely Park

Saw a beautiful black kitted G35 coupe with Advan RS wheels just leaving Stanley Park. Thanks for letting me go first.

Beautiful car!

Kev

!Yaminashi 06-01-2009 09:00 AM

Pics?!

dark0821 06-01-2009 09:00 AM

oo.. ya seen that around.. xD

Timpo 06-01-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draft (Post 6446460)
Pics?!

:werd:

G-spec 06-01-2009 10:49 AM

we had a meet there yesterday, close to 20 of us were there, mostly G's but also 2 R35 GTR's, and also the infamous 420Z. Couple of sport bikes along with a few nicely modded M3's and some other BMW euros pulled alongside to chill as well, you couldn't have missed it if you were driving around the seawall. We were at the first slanted road parking right after the water park.

I'll try to link pics to this thread after the guys post them all up later today.

twitchyzero 06-01-2009 10:51 AM

adon i saw your car saturday on kingsway/willingdon..it looks even better in person!

with that new paint, does it not get dirty as easily?

JV6 06-01-2009 10:52 AM

guy with the red gtr was the previous owner of the 420z twinturbo and then he sold it to his friend i believe.

Roach 06-01-2009 10:55 AM

I can't believe you guys had a meet there yesterday. It was absolute gridlock! Spent one hour inside the park trying to find parking.

Kev

G-spec 06-01-2009 10:58 AM

twitchy, yea man, I can wash it, drive to downtown and just walk out and see a bunch of black dust gathered all over the fenders and rear bumper and trunk, it sucks because that actually kills the shine of the paint even more making it look more dull. I always carry a bunch of microfiber towels around with me now, and if you saw it in the midday sun it looks kind of dull, you should see it at night, it seriously looks like it's covered with sheets of satin silk, the moonlight really brings out the shine of the satin clearcoat.

jv6 yup you're right, he sold it to a good buddy of his, so it's really cool it gets to stay within the friends circle cuz he gets to drive it still.

Roach yea they originally met up at jericho/spanish banks area, I knew that was gonna be fail, so I showed up at Stanley park early to reserve some spots around 4:30 for the rest of them, I found enough spots by 5 but kind of scattered, but by the time 6 o'clock rolled around, most of those hippies there for the festival were gone and we managed to park all 25 cars right next to each other.
I was driving around the seawall on saturday as well, there were plenty of spots, it's just that damn festival traffic jammed everything