REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Nice Places to Stay

My family and I are coming up to the Okanagan this summer around August after the RS summer meet of course. Usually we stay at the grand and rent a timeshare for a week, but so far we aren't having any luck finding a timeshare. Do you guys have any other suggestions for places to stay that are around the same price range and rating as the Grand. We'll be going up to the vineyards and just relaxing mostly. We'd like to be close to downtown as well and have the board walk like the grand does. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks, Brendan
Advertisement
BrendanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
the Grand is your best bet if you want to be downtown.

Manteo is on par with the grand but 4.5kms down Lakeshore Road.
http://www.manteo.com/
it has a boardwalk area, good restaurants, nearby beaches, aswell as a marina and boat rentals.
the Eldorado hotel is also right beside it. and theres another brand new big ass place across the street but I forget what its called
Old 06-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
the Grand is your best bet if you want to be downtown.

Manteo is on par with the grand but 4.5kms down Lakeshore Road.
http://www.manteo.com/
it has a boardwalk area, good restaurants, nearby beaches, aswell as a marina and boat rentals.
the Eldorado hotel is also right beside it. and theres another brand new big ass place across the street but I forget what its called
thanks for the referalls. I'll check them out, let me know if you remember the brand new big ass place across the street
Old 06-15-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
http://www.playadelsolresort.com/
Old 06-15-2009, 10:49 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
Thanks bud. We'd like to have a resort/timeshare around where the grand is, but I don't think there are to many around there. Thanks for all the recommendations.