REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 06-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #51
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
put it in her butt

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #52
VLS Pet Forum Mod

Honestly, don't ever visit her. She does not deserve to have to deal with your mood swings and attitude issues. When you are a man and can take responsibility for the actions you do then maybe send her a text to say you hope she is doing well. Only do this if you mean it though. Please for her sake stay the hell away from her. She will have others who care to lean on for support. You are her toxin. Now that you are gone she can heal.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #53
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bastrd View Post
Honestly, don't ever visit her. She does not deserve to have to deal with your mood swings and attitude issues. When you are a man and can take responsibility for the actions you do then maybe send her a text to say you hope she is doing well. Only do this if you mean it though. Please for her sake stay the hell away from her. She will have others who care to lean on for support. You are her toxin. Now that you are gone she can heal.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #54
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
I undersatnd how pissed off you are. I would not blame her for this. I would NOT be her bf anymore though. I would tell her and the family (if you ahve the guts) and say, as much as it was your fault in crashing the car, you are truly sorry. It was your fault but I can no longer be your bf and that's not because of this car accident. I will still be your friend, but i can no longer be your bf due (blah blah blah).

this is the only way out and not have to deal with the "break up" again next time.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #55
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

get yer shit together, and resolve this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Don't see her now, 'cuz she's now dealing with an injury ON TOP of a breakup AND death.

just text her to see how she's doing.

In the mean time, you should really pull yourself together. And next time, be careful of how you say things. You're lucky I'm nicer than Ulic.

He'd rip your balls off.

FS: CAVI/SUNFIRE ECOTEC 2.2L OEM ENGINE PARTS
(CAMS, HEAD, VALVE COVER, BLOCK, AIR BOX, ETC ETC)

FS: OEM CAVALIER/SUNFIRE SEATS - 9/10.[/SIZE]
BallPeenHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #56
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
The following is a reply from the Anonymous Revscene member

Well when the accident happened only passenger side of the car was damaged and her leg was bleeding. Got confirmed that she got some pelvis damages and she's still in the hospital. Why is this all my fault? If she didn't piss me off in the first place this wouldn't of happened. Her best friend passed away last month and since then she's been acting all crazy and emotional. But cmon it's been a whole freaking month now and she's still going crazy so I just want to break up with her and cut all ties. I dont' want to make any visits as I am fucking pissed off about my car and she didn't bother once apologizing to me about pissing me off.
you should understand that under all circumstances you should drive conciously... if you're fatigue, upset or distracted you can always pull over... on any road and highway...

rule of thumb, talk things over before driving, either this means a complete breakup, she finish crying or work things out...

you don't have responsibility to take care of her, see her or comfort her but you have responsibility as a driver to drive safe

and even if you don't want to get back with her what so ever, you must be damn cold hearted to not visit and ensure the healthiness of a friend or ex-friend
I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
you should understand that under all circumstances you should drive conciously... if you're fatigue, upset or distracted you can always pull over... on any road and highway...
Werd. At law, the OP is completely at fault for the accident, but let's not be too quick to absolve the exgf of all guilt just because either she's a girl, or that she's a passenger.

Even passengers have a responsibility not to distract, nor interfere or inhibit a driver's ability to drive.

Personally I would've rather play the douchebag card and yell at her to either "shut the fuck up" or "get out" or maybe smack some sense into her a bit, rather get in an accident or drive in anger. Show her that she can't force you into her will by crying you into submission.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #58
Banned (ABWS)

i really wonder how loud and annoying her crying was, i imagined sniveling at most
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #59
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
i really wonder how loud and annoying her crying was, i imagined sniveling at most
Indeed- to be honest, I don't see how crying could really have led to an accident. You see parents drive with 3 crying kids in the car. If anything kids would be noisier.

Who knows, OP might just be trying to absolve himself of all responsibility by blaming the girl. You know how when shit happens to you, you automatically come up with 10,000 reasons why it's not your fault.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #60
The "You'd Know" Moderator

If this is for real, not only is the OP heartless, he's dumb as fuck for not visiting the girl even if he doesn't want to.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #61
sas
I bringith the lowerballerith

You should visit her and apologise to her parents. Own up to being a dick ( but you have to act really convincingly so they believe you). Tell them, you were foolish for even comparing a car to your GF and promise to be by her side. The hard part will be visiting your GF, finding parking at the hospital, paying their attrocious parking rates but your hard work will pay off...

If all goes well, go ahead and guilt trip your GF once she is healthy. Something to the extent of, " I was distressed to see you in tears.." Shouldn't be hard as she will most likely want to help you ( its only you that seems like a jackass).

There you have it, A win win situation!

** I JUST discovered how great this sub-forum was! **
sas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #62
Ubereem Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Werd. At law, the OP is completely at fault for the accident, but let's not be too quick to absolve the exgf of all guilt just because either she's a girl, or that she's a passenger.

Even passengers have a responsibility not to distract, nor interfere or inhibit a driver's ability to drive.

Personally I would've rather play the douchebag card and yell at her to either "shut the fuck up" or "get out" or maybe smack some sense into her a bit, rather get in an accident or drive in anger. Show her that she can't force you into her will by crying you into submission.

Now this is a point, I CAN agree with. lol!
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #63
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Be a man and be responsible.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #64
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Seems fake.
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #65
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:

I don't think anyone is really absolving the ex gf because she's a girl or a passenger. The ex gf crying causing him to get into an accident is a pretty flimsy excuse. Unless she was hitting him or crying louder then 2 or 3 kids, her crying really shouldn't have any effect on his driving. I'm sure everyone's gotten pissed off while on the road and been able to keep focused on where they're going. It just sounds like he got too emotion on the road and getting him off the road sounds like a good thing.
aznrsx1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #66
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

You're an asshat.

quoted for the truth.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #67
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

You're a sorry excuse for a human being. Look up the term empathy, you moron. I spare more empathy to a complete stranger than you do to your ex-gf.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #68
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
First of all, how does at 10 year old get their license? I thought you had to be at least 16 to get an L.
Secondly, you're complaining because she "Her best friend passed away last month and since then she's been acting all crazy and emotional. But cmon it's been a whole freaking month now and she's still going crazy.."
This statement pretty much sums up the fact that you're a big idiot, and all the other points in your story are moot.

I truly hope I just got trolled.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
Maybe so. But I've had a girl who tried to guilt me back into a relationship with tantrums, excessive crying, guilt trips, and social suffocation.

It's not completely out of the realm of impossibility. There's some nuts out there, and I can't help to think that there must be something about this girl that has pushed this guy to absolute hate and despise this woman.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #70
RS controls my life!

Quote:

on this i have to agree... passengers, even kids should be respectful of the driver's mental and physical space so

+1
I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #71
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
ugh...id only do what needs to be done to save my own ass...

call me a douche bag, i dont care..
x2 sorry people its the truth
Adsdeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #72
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

no need to do anything .. she deserves someone better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy View Post
no need to do anything .. she deserves someone better
I hate statements like this.

Yes the OP has his errors, but what's with the "automatic" assumption that the female has none? That she is deserving of more? That she was not an equal contributor to the predicament they both find themselves in, relationship-wise or accident-wise?

Be honest, is it because she's a "girl" that people are quick to dismiss her as the victim instead of an equal participant?

They both have their errors IMO.

Last edited by Noir; 06-24-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #74
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

^ i made my statement based solely on the fact that he decided to ignore her calls and showed no sympathy of her being sent to hospital.

who deserves to be with someone has no compassion?

i, on the other hand, dun see the "error", they both made their choices and faced their consequences ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy View Post
who deserves to be with someone has no compassion?
Ever dated someone that completely nuts? Or ever seen a woman driving their male counterparts that fuckin' nuts, almost insane?

It's not a rarity you know.

(Just an example, though of a different kind)
Let's see, wasn't there some guy here on RS who said an exgf took $30,000 from him?