REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] TMI tyvm! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/580864-%5Bconfidential%5D-tmi-tyvm.html)

El Bastardo 06-28-2009 10:58 PM

[Confidential] TMI tyvm!

The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

How do you deal with 'knowing too much' info about your SO? Lets say, you were playing 21 questions, and one of the questions end up to be the following:

-how many SO's you've had in the past; and/or.
-how many of them you've slept with..

After hearing her response, it kind of made me .. er... emo.. but yeah, it was essentially something that I would rather not have known...

Usually this would not bother me at all (i mean, who doesn't want to sleep with an experienced girl,right?)..
But with this girl, I do see myself 'spending the future with her,' but this little piece of history is 'haunting' me..

suggestions on how to deal with this??

we're in the 23-25age ball park..

asian_XL 06-29-2009 12:02 AM

acceptance level varies from different person. It is very subjective.

some people think Deira would be a gf material (see TW thread last page)...some think she's disgusting. It depends on how you look at it.

If you care, and you love her a lot, you better blind yourself and quit playing that stupid 21 games.

Noir 06-29-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6486364)
acceptance level varies from different person. It is very subjective.

some people think Deira would be a gf material (see TW thread last page)...some think she's disgusting. It depends on how you look at it.

If you care, and you love her a lot, you better blind yourself and quit playing that stupid 21 games.

Bingo!

In my personal case, it doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it's my personal preference for my chick to be of liberal mind and is "well-experienced" in comparison to the opposite.

hotjoint 06-29-2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6486376)
Bingo!

In my personal case, it doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it's my personal preference for my chick to be of liberal mind and is "well-experienced" in comparison to the opposite.

:werd:

asian_XL 06-29-2009 07:52 AM

5 ex-bfs....or 55 ex bfs....OR 555 ex bfs...does it matter? if she's a sexual active person, one cock can literally fuck her up.

1 cock x 365 days x n years is no different from 365 cocks x 1 cock per day x n years

I would care what she is now rather than her past...
but just to be safe, I would drag her to do some STD tests first.

BallPeenHammer 06-29-2009 10:34 AM

does it matter?

Who are we as men to dictate how many men a woman can sleep with?

If it's a guy sleeping with 20 women, he's a stud. if it's a woman sleeping with 20 men she's a slut?

Doesn't make sense. Look at your girl as the girl you love, not as something that you get choked on 'cuz she didn't meet your "criteria for a man".

Also though, what was the number? why does it bug you that much?
maybe she just dated a bunccha guys, or messed around a bit. Doesn't mean she slept with all of them.

either way, post more details. thanks.

03aspec 06-29-2009 10:37 AM

maybe hes a virgin? so any number would pretty much bug him???

BallPeenHammer 06-29-2009 10:59 AM

LMFAO!!! I totally forgot to factor that in =D

Well, let's see what kinda details he gives first.

Some ppl are simple uncomfortable with double digit numbers, period. =p

03aspec 06-29-2009 11:05 AM

hahahaha, no std's = good to go.

lonelydriver 06-29-2009 11:21 AM

It is hard to find virgins these days unless it is a JB who doesn't fool around. I heard on the radio today that 50% of American's will get one type of STD in their lifetime..

Either way, most guys would prefer a girl who had sex 365 times in one year with one guy than a girl who had sex 10 times with 10 different partners over the same time period.

liu13 06-29-2009 11:25 AM

im 20 male
been with about a dozen girls, slept with only 5 may be 6

Gumby 06-29-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6486835)
im 20 male
been with about a dozen girls, slept with only 5 may be 6

Haha so there's one chick where you're not sure if you actually banged her or not. It was that memorable. :D

liu13 06-29-2009 12:02 PM

honestly i dont remember at least the names of 3 of the girls and cant accurately remember their faces, only bodies

BallPeenHammer 06-29-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelydriver (Post 6486832)
It is hard to find virgins these days unless it is a JB who doesn't fool around. I heard on the radio today that 50% of American's will get one type of STD in their lifetime..

Either way, most guys would prefer a girl who had sex 365 times in one year with one guy than a girl who had sex 10 times with 10 different partners over the same time period.

did u hear that on the Beat this morning?

Chicago's the #1 city in USA for Clymedia and #2 for warts or something like that? LOL :cry:

Jackygor 06-29-2009 12:29 PM

I don't really see a problem as long as the girl is with you now.

Culture_Vulture 06-29-2009 12:52 PM

your idea of what's acceptable has to do with your sexual maturity.
you have to realize after about 18 or 20 (or even earlier nowadays), it is very socially acceptable to be having sex--perhaps even with multiple people.

the only way you can get around this is to either suck it up, or go out and experience more sexual encounters.

-Physixx

you 06-29-2009 03:00 PM

how posting some pics and we'll tell u whether u should be worried or not

miss_crayon 06-29-2009 09:24 PM

i think the whole idea of asking how many partners your current s/o has been with, is irrelevant to the relationship at hand. what is the purpose in knowing? what happened before is in the past, and understand that today she is with you and only you. how many people she slept with before should be the last thing on your mind and shouldn't be a factor in how you see/feel about her. if you think she may be the one, then that's that. you thought about that before you found out because you probably see (saw) her as perfect (nice/caring/amazing/loving etc etc) so why punish that thought by the amount of guys she's been with? it's not like you haven't been with other girls.

boss_clad 06-29-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallPeenHammer (Post 6486773)
does it matter?

Who are we as men to dictate how many men a woman can sleep with?

If it's a guy sleeping with 20 women, he's a stud. if it's a woman sleeping with 20 men she's a slut?

guys give it
girls take it

lol

for the OP,
i'm gonna quote samuel jackson from pulp fiction: "if my answers scare you, i would cease to ask scary questions"

BallPeenHammer 06-30-2009 08:45 AM

^true enough.

If u don't prepare yourself for the possibility of a shitty answer, you should never ask the question to begin with.

6793026 06-30-2009 12:58 PM

two questions a guy woudl never answer
how many girls you have been with and how much is in ur bank account.

it's just stupid to ask about these questions. now that its out, well, u have to bear the consequences...

just let it go.

billboa 06-30-2009 01:22 PM

dont do it!!

!Nhan 07-05-2009 04:30 AM

What's 21 questions?

Vansterdam 07-05-2009 04:45 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RuEA9Oj2o

pintoBC_3sgte 07-05-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vansterdam (Post 6494621)

lol QFT :thumbsup:

good watch.. havent seen that vid forever