REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #926
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,140
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
^ hopefully you made the purchase after you filled out the survey...

for those that were not aware, complete this survey about the redesigned site http://www.revolveclothing.com/Survey.jsp and you get a 25% off coupon code for next purchase, valid for 7 days.
Thank you sir I'll thank you when I get back on my computer
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
illicitstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #927
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: poco
Posts: 1,152
Thanked 251 Times in 82 Posts
jeremy lin swingman and lebron 8's

__________________
2014 SWP Impreza 5dr Sport
2012 cannondale supersix w/sram red

2005 G35 Coupe - sold
kayceeee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #928
CD5
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
CD5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
New pickups

Bottega Veneta Tote and a Lum-Tec Lumzilla Limited Edition watch from www.wristweapon.com



__________________
MY FEEDBACK

Last edited by CD5; 11-12-2010 at 11:12 PM.
CD5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-13-2010, 02:31 AM   #929
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
cctw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,245
Thanked 159 Times in 93 Posts
^there's no duty fee..just taxes and the $8.00 handling charge..

and yes anything over $100 is taxed..and everything under passes the radar...so I'd keep every order under $100 if you can
cctw is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-13-2010, 03:02 AM   #930
I don't get it
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 421
Thanked 219 Times in 49 Posts
dang...i spent like $182 on 2 items. At least I used the 25% off coupon. Probably ending up paying close to $215

btw thanks!
domco is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #931
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: vancouver
Posts: 824
Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
thats a sick ass watch, how many mm is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD5 View Post
New pickups

Bottega Veneta Tote and a Lum-Tec Lumzilla Limited Edition watch from www.wristweapon.com



TalonTurbo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #932
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,526
Thanked 139 Times in 82 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuuhoo View Post
trying to find this shirt.

it has the japanese rising sun flag as a background, then some other characters on the tshirt.


Anyone know waht I talking about? its a nice shirt, just i dont what the brand is called
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
sounds like superdry osaka
checked their tees, not one close to waht I was looking for =/
wuuhoo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #933
Hyde's Understudy
 
BlackZRoadster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,003
Thanked 436 Times in 226 Posts
speaking of watches, i just picked up my first watch , the new sub ceramic

BlackZRoadster is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #934
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
MaximalLazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 194
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
^

Do you mind sharing where you bought it and how much?
MaximalLazy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #935
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,140
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
submariner, beautiful.
illicitstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #936
MOD
 
Gh0stRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: VANCOUVER
Posts: 26,213
Thanked 6,834 Times in 1,752 Posts
Recently went to Portland.

Got a Kenneth Cole Reaction Pea Coat from Nordstrom Rack $99
and a North Face jacket from the Outlet Mall. Marked down plus 40% off. $74.99

__________________
M0D3RAT0R


Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback


Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:43 AM   #937
Hyde's Understudy
 
BlackZRoadster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,003
Thanked 436 Times in 226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranky View Post
^

Do you mind sharing where you bought it and how much?
Got it at montecristo in oakridge. Retail is 8420 before tax but I got a good deal on it
Posted via RS Mobile
BlackZRoadster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:32 AM   #938
CD5
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
CD5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonTurbo View Post
thats a sick ass watch, how many mm is it?
Thanks i love it i get compliments for it when i wear it. Its huge 51mm crown and its thick. I am temped to get the Bull 45 next month lol.
__________________
MY FEEDBACK

Last edited by CD5; 11-14-2010 at 08:40 AM.
CD5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #939
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: vancouver
Posts: 824
Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
thats massive, took a look at the site very nice designs.

Love that Lumzilla series, how long did it take to get after u ordered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD5 View Post
Thanks i love it i get compliments for it when i wear it. Its huge 51mm crown and its thick. I am temped to get the Bull 45 next month lol.
TalonTurbo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:40 AM   #940
CD5
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
CD5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonTurbo View Post
thats massive, took a look at the site very nice designs.

Love that Lumzilla series, how long did it take to get after u ordered?
The design really stands out and its very soild and well built. It took a week for it to arrive. I keep looking at the Bull 45 on the site lol..
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
CD5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #941
Hyde's Understudy
 
BlackZRoadster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,003
Thanked 436 Times in 226 Posts
^ there bull line looks like the bell &ross watches, the tungsten looks very panerai-ish . do they sell this watch here or only online?
BlackZRoadster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #942
CD5
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
CD5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZRoadster View Post
^ there bull line looks like the bell &ross watches, the tungsten looks very panerai-ish . do they sell this watch here or only online?
Yeah the bull have a Bell&Ross feel to it but looks more tough. I got my Lumzilla online from that site.

This is the one i want next.

http://www.wristweapon.com/gallery/A6.htm
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
CD5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #943
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,140
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
These are about the same price as lower end Movado's, why go for the LumZilla then?

Is there build quality better? More exclusive? Different occasions to wear it?
I'm a complete newb to watches but I know a watch is a true gentlemen's timepiece so I'm looking to get one for everyday wear.
illicitstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #944
CD5
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
CD5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illicitstylz View Post
These are about the same price as lower end Movado's, why go for the LumZilla then?

Is there build quality better? More exclusive? Different occasions to wear it?
I'm a complete newb to watches but I know a watch is a true gentlemen's timepiece so I'm looking to get one for everyday wear.
I went with the LumZilla because i wanted something big and rare and won't kill my bank account. Its totally exclusive the one i got is limted to 100 made and its numbered lol. The LumZilla is good for everyday wear day or night. I have about 8 watches all different styles same cheap some more expensive. Price wise its not bad $500ish quality looks real nice made in the US. I compared the Lum-tec to my Techno-Marine which is twice the price and they both looks awesome in the built. What really caught me is the size and its limited to 100 pieces. Watches are fun i think every man should wear one.
__________________
MY FEEDBACK

Last edited by CD5; 11-14-2010 at 12:20 PM.
CD5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:49 PM   #945
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: vancouver
Posts: 824
Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
was doing some research on it : http://www.webwatchworld.com/lum-tec-bull45/

i agree that it resembles some very classic designs BR and Pan's, but after reading numerous reviews about the quality and the build, i'm pretty sold.

more interested in the LZ9 for myself, this thing just POPS:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lz9.jpg (90.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg lz9_2.jpg (75.5 KB, 0 views)
TalonTurbo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:51 PM   #946
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: vancouver
Posts: 824
Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
just looking on the wristweapon.com site and it says free shipping. just wanted to know did u compare the pricing to buying it in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD5 View Post
I went with the LumZilla because i wanted something big and rare and won't kill my bank account. Its totally exclusive the one i got is limted to 100 made and its numbered lol. The LumZilla is good for everyday wear day or night. I have about 8 watches all different styles same cheap some more expensive. Price wise its not bad $500ish quality looks real nice made in the US. I compared the Lum-tec to my Techno-Marine which is twice the price and they both looks awesome in the built. What really caught me is the size and its limited to 100 pieces. Watches are fun i think every man should wear one.
TalonTurbo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #947
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,140
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
^ The duties/taxes must've raped, I'll probably ship it to the US and wear it across to be honest, save a good chunk of money.


I've got a relatively small wrist though, I'm assuming I shouldn't go for something like the 51mm but rather the bull45s? Or maybe even smaller?

I'm considering the Lumzilla Chronograph LZ5?
illicitstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #948
CD5
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
CD5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illicitstylz View Post
^ The duties/taxes must've raped, I'll probably ship it to the US and wear it across to be honest, save a good chunk of money.

I've got a relatively small wrist though, I'm assuming I shouldn't go for something like the 51mm but rather the bull45s? Or maybe even smaller?


I'm considering the Lumzilla Chronograph LZ5?
I got mine for 525 cad plus hst. It was shipped from canada so I didn't have to pay duty. It was a good price since I saved time getting from the us. I think the lumzilla will fit all wrist size. The strap is long and have tons of holes. I also like the m chronos 44mm prett decent size lol.
Posted via RS Mobile
CD5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #949
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,140
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD5 View Post
I got mine for 525 cad plus hst. It was shipped from canada so I didn't have to pay duty. It was a good price since I saved time getting from the us. I think the lumzilla will fit all wrist size. The strap is long and have tons of holes. I also like the m chronos 44mm prett decent size lol.
Posted via RS Mobile
Oh ok 525 + hst ~ 588CAD

well not the length of the wrist strap but I mean how proportionate it is and how it'll look for big faced watches on smaller wrists right?
illicitstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #950
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: vancouver
Posts: 824
Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
found a couple of wrist shots online.

i have the same concern too, but i think the lumzilla actually looks like a good fit even on a smaller wrist.

i just ordered the LZ9 from wristweapon.com, keep u posted when it arrives.

thx for the quick feedback CD5.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3957.jpg (59.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3958.jpg (58.8 KB, 0 views)
TalonTurbo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net