REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 11-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #2526
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blee123 View Post
looks nice, how much was it?
$225
Advertisement
haulin oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #2527
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calbeee View Post
haha yea i see that all the time... matching gucci all over, or just a mix of every "high end" brand.

they have to be super well known though, or else people won't know how baller they are
Pacific Center is infested with tasteless dressed fobs,even the girls have no fashion sense at all,they seem to only care what brand name they are wearing.

I went to PC this summer to do some shopping,I was wearing a white wife beater,black Adidas track pants with matching Adidas shoes,shit I stood out like a sore thumb being around those poorly dressed fashion rejects.The cute sales girl at the Guess store I was at even commented on how "it's refreshing to see someone come in dressed like the way you do".
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #2528

Quote:
Originally Posted by blee123 View Post
so many Fobs wear the LV loafers which look ridiculous on them
LV loafers look ridiculous in general,I don't care how much they cost.

You would think with all the money these new mainland fobs have,they would hire some fashion experts to teach them how to dress properly.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #2529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calbeee View Post
like legit fob fashion he paid in cash lol. 100s
Too bad you could not say to him "real ballers pay with AMEX black card,not cash".
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #2530
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
The cute sales girl at the Guess store I was at even commented on how "it's refreshing to see someone come in dressed like the way you do".
i think her diss went way over your head

just picked up some sweaters since they're on sale

also in black, green, brown & red
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #2531

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
i think her diss went way over your head
It was not a diss,she was complimenting,I guess she's attracted to guys that dress that way.She was chatting it up with me during the whole time I was there.Funny thing was,she did not even pay attention to the fobs or other people coming in the store,but rather helped me instead.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #2532
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
lol ah i see hope you hit that then
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #2533

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
lol ah i see hope you hit that then
LOL....she was at work,so I tried to be respectful and keep it somewhat work related,but if I ever run into her outside of work,I will definately charm my way in.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #2534
Need to Seek Professional Help

you were wearing a white wife beater get over yourself
RESN is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #2535
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 4,841 Times in 632 Posts
Quote:
Pacific Center is infested with tasteless dressed fobs,even the girls have no fashion sense at all,they seem to only care what brand name they are wearing.

I went to PC this summer to do some shopping,I was wearing a white wife beater,black Adidas track pants with matching Adidas shoes,shit I stood out like a sore thumb being around those poorly dressed fashion rejects.The cute sales girl at the Guess store I was at even commented on how "it's refreshing to see someone come in dressed like the way you do".
strong delusion
H.Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #2536
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:

Get over yourself, you're dressing the nammer style which is even worse. Refreshing? GUESS!?
dasani604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #2537
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasani604 View Post
Get over yourself, you're dressing the nammer style which is even worse. Refreshing? GUESS!?
tbh, I dont get how most ppl say its the nammer style. I occasionally go buy sweats and clothes from adidas and nike, and I get remarks that those clothes are nammered out. I had one girl who told me to stop buying those clothes cuz it wasnt her taste in guys... ()

And its summer, its fckin hot. Wearing a wife beater isnt being a nammer. Its just being casual, no hassle to pick which clothes to wear.
Recon604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #2538

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasani604 View Post
How is that nammer style? If anything,it's more like East Van style cause we've been dressing like that for decades,way before the viets doing it.

You know it's not my fault another female so happens to find me attractive and decides to offer compliments while at work.Yes Guess,I went in there to buy a shirt.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #2539
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
Its European style not nammer.
knight604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #2540

Quote:
Originally Posted by RESN View Post
you were wearing a white wife beater get over yourself
You do know that when it comes to clothing,it's how you look in them and how the clothes compliment your frame,I can pull off a wifebeater no problems.

It's no different when you see a hot girl wearing a white wifebeater in the summer.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #2541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon604 View Post
And its summer, its fckin hot. Wearing a wife beater isnt being a nammer. Its just being casual, no hassle to pick which clothes to wear.
100% spot on.

It was during one of the hottest days of the summer,what was I suppose to wear....a sweater?

I dress casual all the time,I actually had no intention of picking up a shirt at PC,I just needed one for later on that night cause I was attending a BBQ and I happen to be around that area.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #2542
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,455 Times in 988 Posts
you do realize you're trying to justify going out in a wife beater in a fashion forum right?
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #2543

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit View Post
you do realize you're trying to justify going out in a wife beater in a fashion forum right?
It was a CK wifebeater.

fashion is about what makes a person feel and look good.On that day it was 35 degrees in the afternoon and I was glad I had it on.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #2544
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,699 Times in 446 Posts
Quote:
It was a CK wifebeater.
Now who's brand-whoring?
woob is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #2545

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob View Post
Now who's brand-whoring?
LOL...it was a gift from a former girlfriend.I would have worn it regardless of what brand it was.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #2546
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

okay /end of discussion

Got merino slimfit v neck from j-crew factory! looks so nice and pretty decent pricing of $43 shipped. Any other slimfit v-necks I can get thats decent priced and does not irritate the skin much?

Recon604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #2547
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon604 View Post
tbh, I dont get how most ppl say its the nammer style. I occasionally go buy sweats and clothes from adidas and nike, and I get remarks that those clothes are nammered out. I had one girl who told me to stop buying those clothes cuz it wasnt her taste in guys... ()

Quote:
How is that nammer style? If anything,it's more like East Van style cause we've been dressing like that for decades,way before the viets doing it.

You know it's not my fault another female so happens to find me attractive and decides to offer compliments while at work.Yes Guess,I went in there to buy a shirt.
I call it nammer style because whenever I went/go to the Eastside/Burnaby, I find that they are the ones who tend to go out like that. I apologize if I offended you by adding that label to your sense of style.

East-side style...that's even worse. It would be horrible to generalize the East-side like that. My as well call it the slob-side of Vancouver, but clearly that's offensive to those who live in the East-side and can dress. Casual dress looks much better than your description and there's quite a few East-siders who can do it. I call your dress description "I forgot where the gym is." That's much better than nammer style isn't it?

Speaking about sense of style, the East-siders I know don't dress themselves in Adidas track pants and CK wife beaters, despite 35 degree weather.

The point is, I don't see why you're hating on mainlander fobs who drape themselves in horribly-put combination of LV clothes/shoes when you're in the same boat in terms of dress. Perhaps you shouldn't have shown so much pride or even mentioned your awesome Adidas track pants. P.S. I'm glad you're proud
dasani604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #2548
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
You do know that when it comes to clothing,it's how you look in them and how the clothes compliment your frame,I can pull off a wifebeater no problems.

It's no different when you see a hot girl wearing a white wifebeater in the summer.
I'm just going to leave this here. just do you. Don't get all defensive when someone turns around and criticizes your style the same way you criticize others.
RESN is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #2549
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:

i am out of word
rice cooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:54 AM   #2550
My homepage has been set to RS

Viking 2 Brown | Chukka Boots | H By Hudson

picked these up at asos for 110 cad
iwantaskyline is offline   Reply With Quote