REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets

Non-REVscene Social Meets Represent! Sport our official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net
Now re-opened! All unofficial meets and last minute cruises arranged in here. Includes VLS/VAC Social meets for members to meet and interact. Sorry, no official meets and no paid events solicitations. REVscene is not responsible for meets and events posted in here. We reserved the right to remove all questionable material posted in this forum with or without cause. This is a free service, do not abuse it. #revscene. Follow us on Twitter | fb | Youtube | Vimeo

Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Audio Video Unlimited Langley's 1st Anual Show&Shine SPL Competition July 25,2009

Hey Guys,

Langley Audio Video is having their first anual show&shine and SPL competion July 25,2009. Their will be prizes, great deals on all car and marine products plu we will a the bbq going.

We are looking for some show cars and some rides for our SPL competition, also looking for boats.

If you are interested in registering for the show please email me at a.hussain@avulangley.ca

Also have Wetsounds for our marine clients. we have a onsite install bay with one of the best installers in b.c who can do simple setups to crazy projects from systems to interior work. If you don't wanna register come down for some fun,food and great deals.

Cheers
Azmath
Advertisement
avulangley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Spamming this all over the forums isnt gonna help much. Looks like they put one post in the unofficial meet forum.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #3
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avulangley View Post
we have a onsite install bay with one of the best installers in b.c who can do simple setups to crazy projects from systems to interior work.
And who would this be? Last I heard most of the AVU installers were hacks. They haven't been good since Ramos was doing work years ago (and even then he doesn't give a shit any more) and Gus at the abby store 8-9 years ago. I'll be there to see all of the 'crazy projects' that your guy has done.

/rolleyes
Ellen_degenitals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
RS Lurker, I don't post!

We have a guy nammed Warren who is from the original avu days and worked with Ramos. We provide one of the best installs out there.

If you wanna give me your name i'll be sure to let Ramos know that you think he doesn't care about his work anymore.
avulangley is offline   Reply With Quote