REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 07-16-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
Thanked 8,777 Times in 1,967 Posts
dim sum restaurants that open very early

looking for a dimsum place opening anywhere around 5-830am.. earlier the better

are there any?

perferbly around vancouver area or richmond

Old 07-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
Say NO to blade grinders!
I don't think asians wake up that early! Nothing good is going to be open at 5 am. I think the earliest you'll see is 9-930.

HKYK is 24hrs right? They used to serve dim sum all day, thats the only place that comes to mind lol.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
I can't think of any that open at 5am, but Floata opens at 7:30.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
Originally Posted by aznrsx1979 View Post
I can't think of any that open at 5am, but Floata opens at 7:30.
wow that IS early
I think HKYK closes at 4AM, no?
unless its changed since last yr
Old 07-17-2009, 03:53 AM   #5
I keep RS good
Thanked 5,275 Times in 1,369 Posts
hkyk USED to be 24 hours not anymore.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:02 AM   #6
Hacked RS to become a mod
Thanked 16,875 Times in 5,078 Posts
Haha the dim sum place across from my old apartment opened at 6am, and it was filled immediately with old geezers sitting there reading newspapers. I'm sure some of them even had birds
Old 07-17-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
I think Granville George on 41st opens somewhere between those times.

"Harvey Belafonte ain't black. He's just a good looking white guy dipped in caramel. " - Archie Bunker