REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > Real-Estate Listings

Real-Estate Listings Apartments, Condos, Houses.
Looking for a place to rent or lease? Even ready to buy your first home? Remember to look on MLS listings, but check out our postings too!

Old 07-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
FR: 2 Bedroom basement Suite near Oak and 53rd.

溫哥華OAK跟53街附近兩房一廳地下室出租, 有獨立出入和一個車位. 有基本家具, 水/電/無線上網全包. 靠近Langara Collgege, Osler Elementary School, Churchill High School, 有巴士到UBC, SFU, 市中心和列治文. 適合不抽菸,無寵物的簡單家庭. 八月九號可搬入, 長租. 每月1400. 有興趣請致電到:

Ms. Lei: 778321 9220 (英文)
Mrs. Lei: 604-9928298 (中文)

Fully furnished basement suite, 2 bedrooms 1 living room 1 full bathroom. Include wireless internet, water, gas, and electricity and 1 garage parking space. available in August 9th. Near Langara College, Osler Elementary school, Churchill High school and easy access to UBC, SFU, Downtown and Richmond. No pets, no smoking, pefect for small family. $1400 a month.

For English Contact Ms Lei 778321 9220,
Chinese Contact Mrs Lei 604-9928298
I need money! Thanks
1991 MX5 - STOCK! =P

My Buy/Sell Rating
Old 06-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS
pets allowed?

Please Leave Feedback If Dealt With Me
My FeedBack
This post FAILED by: