REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #26
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas View Post
That dude has ON in stock now. Does the Kaizen stuff mix easily
mixes pretty good, i only use hand shakers and haven't had an issue...

have you guys found any other good value sources for protein?

i was do some research on DC training and came across this website for supplements:

http://www.trueprotein.com/
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2009, 01:14 AM   #27
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi View Post
mixes pretty good, i only use hand shakers and haven't had an issue...

have you guys found any other good value sources for protein?

i was do some research on DC training and came across this website for supplements:

http://www.trueprotein.com/
TP is good.

Bought their super greens + ZMA and they shipped it to Point Roberts in a few days.

I got stopped and searched when I came back but they let me off without having to pay any taxes after they looked through my car and found that I wasn't smuggling anything back.

Shipping cost kinda sucks but make a bulk order and it's not too bad.

Use code TRM640 for 5% discount.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:53 PM   #28
My homepage has been set to RS

got 5lb OP whey from ebay for 26$ plus 12$ shipping... 38$ shippd to Blaine,, u can get good deals if u bid on ebay..

OP is isolates,,, better than concentrate.. but try MYOFUSION (its concentrate.),, that shit taste awesome..
tool001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #29
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch28 View Post
TP is good.

Bought their super greens + ZMA and they shipped it to Point Roberts in a few days.

I got stopped and searched when I came back but they let me off without having to pay any taxes after they looked through my car and found that I wasn't smuggling anything back.

Shipping cost kinda sucks but make a bulk order and it's not too bad.

Use code TRM640 for 5% discount.
how was the product? i thought they shipped direct to canada now and cover all brokerage/duties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool001 View Post
got 5lb OP whey from ebay for 26$ plus 12$ shipping... 38$ shippd to Blaine,, u can get good deals if u bid on ebay..

OP is isolates,,, better than concentrate.. but try MYOFUSION (its concentrate.),, that shit taste awesome..
kinda want to try myofusion... gaspari's superpump tastes awesome! (raspberry lemonade specifically)... i'd buy that stuff to drink instead of ice tea mix if it they sold it without all the 'magical' ingredients in it
Old 07-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
how was the product? i thought they shipped direct to canada now and cover all brokerage/duties?

kinda want to try myofusion... gaspari's superpump tastes awesome! (raspberry lemonade specifically)... i'd buy that stuff to drink instead of ice tea mix if it they sold it without all the 'magical' ingredients in it

myofusion is the best tasting protein powder, period.
same macronutritent profile as ON
muscle milk tastes as good as myofusion but its high in cholestereol and fat
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #31
I subscribe to Revscene

wow i cant believe how good that kazien protein is at costco, i wish i didnt buy my 4 tubs of dymatize protein.. i read on the back of it when i was at costco today, 35g of protein each scoop! compared to 24 for mine, hardly any fat, and it seems like its 100% isolate, as compared to my dymatize being a blend.. ill definetly buy that one next time $40 is a really good deal
DC5-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:40 PM   #32
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
They do ship to Canada but I think the shipping price was a little more expensive/longer and I didn't want to risk getting fucked by brokerage.

Supergreens is good. Tastes...greeny lol. Definitely makes my chocolate whey taste like it has vegetables blended in. Took me a day to get use to it but afterwards its not bad at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5-S View Post
wow i cant believe how good that kazien protein is at costco, i wish i didnt buy my 4 tubs of dymatize protein.. i read on the back of it when i was at costco today, 35g of protein each scoop! compared to 24 for mine, hardly any fat, and it seems like its 100% isolate, as compared to my dymatize being a blend.. ill definetly buy that one next time $40 is a really good deal
Is the 35g of protein each scoop the same scoop amount as most servings? I find it kinda hard to believe that a costco protein costs less then the good stuff but has almost 10g protein more.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #33
I subscribe to Revscene

i read online on there website, and its 35g per 41g scoop.. so im guessing its a bigger scooper they provide.. too good to be true
DC5-S is offline   Reply With Quote