REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Police Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/police-forum_143/)
-   -   Can I report... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/583054-can-i-report.html)

CorneringArtist 07-18-2009 09:17 PM

Can I report...

People that are driving on an underqualified license (L)? I might sound like a rat reporting them, but there are a few people I know doing it and they don't really seem to care. They've got L's but slap an N on their cars and go.

CRS 07-18-2009 09:46 PM

You certainly can! Call 911 if it is happening immediately and give out the description of the car (make, model, colour, year, plate, etc...) and the direction it is headed (or the location he/she is going and which route they are taking) and the police will BOLO that car.

johny 07-18-2009 11:05 PM

if they get into a crash. they will be paying for all damage themselfs... not ICBC. They could be looking at major money if they cause a big crash. at 16 they probably don't have a million bucks laying around.

stutterr 07-19-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorneringArtist (Post 6513601)
People that are driving on an underqualified license (L)? I might sound like a rat reporting them, but there are a few people I know doing it and they don't really seem to care. They've got L's but slap an N on their cars and go.

hmmm so you feel the need to report this to revscene.....

Ok, heres 1 gold star for you!!! If you care enough to "report" this to us, call the cops. Do you really need to come on here and ask things that can be answered by common sence, or anyone with half a brain??

If you see something that is ILLEGAL, you can call the Police, that is what they are there for.

MR_BIGGS 07-19-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stutterr (Post 6514075)
hmmm so you feel the need to report this to revscene.....

Ok, heres 1 gold star for you!!! If you care enough to "report" this to us, call the cops. Do you really need to come on here and ask things that can be answered by common sence, or anyone with half a brain??

If you see something that is ILLEGAL, you can call the Police, that is what they are there for.

+1 to this post.....Here's another gold star for you champ....

CorneringArtist 07-19-2009 11:23 AM

No need to be a dick to me about it. I just wanted to confirm my assumptions.

stutterr 07-19-2009 11:27 AM

Stupid questions / statement get stupid answers.

I assume you would ask RS if you saw someone shoot another person if you should call the cops?

You obvioously know that something is wrong because you know that a (L) driver cannot go slap a (N) on their car and drive. I assume you know this because you are in some stage of gettting a licence, or hold a (N) yourself. Yet you seem to need reassurance that this is wrong?? You have got to be kidding me!

MR_BIGGS 07-19-2009 12:03 PM

X

stutterr 07-19-2009 12:43 PM

X

CorneringArtist 07-19-2009 06:14 PM

I've never reported anything to the police in my life, and I'm not 100% sure how the damn system works. Can't someone just ask a question WITHOUT being talked down to?

impactX 07-19-2009 06:19 PM

Don't worry about it, it's a legitimate question.

And yes, report it.

CRS 07-19-2009 07:06 PM

Wow, stutter and mr_biggs, do you really feel the need to be such douchebags?

He was asking for the proper procedure to go about this matter. It wasn't a matter of IF I should report it, it was a matter of HOW I should report it. If anything, you guys are the retards for not being to understand where the OP was coming from.

You guys are the biggest fails ever.

Soundy 07-19-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 6514577)
Wow, stutter and mr_biggs, do you really feel the need to be such douchebags?

I think stutterr's whole purpose here is to be a douchebag, even if it means contradicting himself.

He says:
Quote:

Originally Posted by stutterr (Post 6514075)

So what happens if the OP calls in and gets sho_bc? : http://www.revscene.net/forums/anoth...d-t583018.html

Read his opinions of the cops in general in other threads, and you wonder how he ever came up with "that is what they are there for", since he obviously holds a very low opinion of the profession as a whole.

CRS 07-19-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 6514591)
I think stutterr's whole purpose here is to be a douchebag, even if it means contradicting himself.

He says:

So what happens if the OP calls in and gets sho_bc? : http://www.revscene.net/forums/anoth...d-t583018.html

Read his opinions of the cops in general in other threads, and you wonder how he ever came up with "that is what they are there for", since he obviously holds a very low opinion of the profession as a whole.

:thumbsup:

I'll bet you that stutter is the same type of guy who says "F--- THE POLICE" until someone robs him or holds him hostage where he'll be crying and asking the police for help.

Soundy 07-20-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 6514669)
:thumbsup:

I'll bet you that stutter is the same type of guy who says "F--- THE POLICE" until someone robs him or holds him hostage where he'll be crying and asking the police for help.

You're not getting any action from me on that; that's a textbook sucker bet :haha:

stutterr 07-20-2009 06:17 PM

hey skidmark...so you delete my useless post, but you let CRS and soundy post this usless banter?

I guess brown nosing goes pretty far...LOL

you guys are a joke. just another example of how this over zealous cops feels the need to flex his rights on some poor minority

you have the nerve to delete my post where I am agreeing with buddy about how retraded the poster is, yet you allow these 2 clowns to also contribute useless info on a daily basis. What reasoning do you have to offer me why you deleted my post?

Seems retarded on your part if you ask me. I guess the poster should post if he should eat because his stomach is growling.

CRS 07-20-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stutterr (Post 6515743)
hey skidmark...so you delete my useless post, but you let CRS and soundy post this usless banter?

I guess brown nosing goes pretty far...LOL

you guys are a joke. just another example of how this over zealous cops feels the need to flex his rights on some poor minority

you have the nerve to delete my post where I am agreeing with buddy about how retraded the poster is, yet you allow these 2 clowns to also contribute useless info on a daily basis. What reasoning do you have to offer me why you deleted my post?

Seems retarded on your part if you ask me. I guess the poster should post if he should eat because his stomach is growling.

I'm loving your yummy and sweet tears. Hmmmmmm!

You're so delusional that you make Hyde look like Bill Gates.

CorneringArtist 07-20-2009 07:15 PM

http://likethedew.com/img/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

skidmark 07-20-2009 08:15 PM

OK everyone, this has deteriorated about as far as I can stand it. I'm going to close the thread after reminding everyone who participated in it to read the sticky on the forum rules with particular attention to item #7.

I've had a number of PM's from people involved about it and I do allow some leeway with comments before I jump in and moderate some have gone far enough that I felt I needed to deal with them.

Like any cop, sometimes the decisions that you make aren't popular but you have to make them. If you're not happy the "Public Complaints Commission" is ultimately the people that run RevScene and you are welcome to complain to them about my decisions, hopefully after you've complained to me and received a reply.

!SG 07-20-2009 08:17 PM

yeah, unfortunately, there isnt a vbb code out there that can prevent idiots from joining.

sorry, but have respect for those that volunteer their time for this place.

hate it if u must, i wont lose sleep.