VCMC Motorsport Club, in partnership with Kumho Tires Canada, is once again proud to host the Kumho Super Challenge on the weekend of August 1-2
in beautiful Pitt Meadows, British Columbia
. The Kumho Super Challenge is a highly anticipated event, drawing top-notch drivers for some of the most intense competition of the season. This is the must attend autocross event of the year!
Kumho Super Challenge Highlights
* two days of intense competition
* exciting Sunday shootout
* Friday test and tune
* catered lunch and refreshments throughout the weekend
* door prizes including a set of Kumho tires
* beautiful trophies
* grand buffet banquet
More info here http://www.kumhosuperchallenge.com
Rules at BCDC: |
- Drive the speed limit to and from the event. Obey all signs.
- Exhaust noise maximum 92dB (Zero tolerance)
- NO Speeding, burn-outs, loud stereos or excessive noise.
- Respect the local residents. It is a privilege to be here and we are guests. Act accordingly.
- You must keep your car under control at all times.
- Do not lock up your brakes.
- No doughnuts or continual tire smoke.
- No exhibition driving.